[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

JL is Daddy's little girl, to do this to your sister over money is disgusting.

It breaks my heart that Britney can't even trust her own family.

And many people had adverted us about it. It is disgusting.

She gave all of her family an economic stability yet that’s how they treat her.

• Love 2

People are jumping the gun on this one.

Stonebridge exist all over the US, the one that Lou had ties to was just one branch.

The fact that they transferred that amount of money is nothing of relevance. They have other clients.

It sounds like a group deposit.

Maybe they do it for tax purposes for high ballers, it isn't illegal. 

Brit doesn't have 600m, I don't think any singer does.

Hear me out on this. Yes both Jamie and Lou are monsters and deserve all the negative that’s coming to them. But I don’t know if this is so much about “stealing” Britney’s money, but hiding it from the court/IRS so it’s not taxed. Either way it’s illegal but it would Make more sense as to why Jamie is so dead set against a financial institution taking control. 

like what is Jamie going to do w $600 million? Add an extension to his log cabin in Mississippi? Purchase a fleet of quads and swamp boats?

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Stonebridge exist all over the US, the one that Lou had ties to was just one branch.

The fact that they transferred that amount of money is nothing of relevance. They have other clients.

What are you talking about, go check how much singers are worth on forbes, all of the artists that are britneys caliber are around this number or higher, even forbes just recently published an article saying how low britney was supposedly worth (60m) compared to her peers

even britneys brother said in an interview she made around 100 million dllr off an album that sold 15 million copies, you do the math

and no at this point i refuse to say people are jumping the gun on anything, everything thats come to light and turned out to be true started with people supposedly “jumping the gun on it”

• Love 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Hear me out on this. Yes both Jamie and Lou are monsters and deserve all the negative that’s coming to them. But I don’t know if this is so much about “stealing” Britney’s money, but hiding it from the court/IRS so it’s not taxed. Either way it’s illegal but it would Make more sense as to why Jamie is so dead set against a financial institution taking control. 

like what is Jamie going to do w $600 million? Add an extension to his log cabin in Mississippi? Purchase a fleet of quads and swamp boats?

Are u really using as an argument that people wouldnt steal 600m cuz they wouldnt know what to do with it? 

• Haha 4
46 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

600 million is what Forbes estimated Britney should have by now but doesn't. As Bryan said, Britney's perfume empire is worth over 1 billion dollars -- Britney shouldn't be worth only $50 million if she has a billionaire business.

Yes, Beyonce, Madonna, Taylor are billionaires, Rihanna's net worth is 600m.

The Stonebridge Lou had ties to had a bump of 600m on money they manage, now the bump is gone. ThatSurpriseWitness found a Panama account called Stonebridge that had a 600m bump just as Lou's 600m disappeared. The thing is, there's no proof the Panama and Lou's Stonebridge are the same, but it's highly suspicious.

• Love 2
  • Like 3