[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved

On 3/16/2021 at 10:04 PM, chizwhiz said:

What you on about? 

Bryan said the most she got from her album advances was 'millions' but didn't specify. When talking about EA he spoke about volumes sold but he did not specify what percentage she gets from that. She might only receive 1% for all we know.

Do you realise that lying in court is contempt/perjury, and capable of disbarring and giving people jail time, yet neither Wallet or Thoreen have been charged of such. So there is evidence we are not privy to that proves that she was down to 2m at some point. You can't discredit a lawyer just because you don't like them.

Who will argue against them though? I mean the only person who can legally cannot chose her council?

As long as her father has autonomy over estate, he can Greenlight what ever he feels.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:04 PM, chizwhiz said:

What you on about? 

Bryan said the most she got from her album advances was 'millions' but didn't specify. When talking about EA he spoke about volumes sold but he did not specify what percentage she gets from that. She might only receive 1% for all we know.

Do you realise that lying in court is contempt/perjury, and capable of disbarring and giving people jail time, yet neither Wallet or Thoreen have been charged of such. So there is evidence we are not privy to that proves that she was down to 2m at some point. You can't discredit a lawyer just because you don't like them.

There are plenty of receipts that she had way more than 2 million. She paid over 2 million in legal fees alone that year. Lawyers are paid to twist the truth without it being a lie. She had 2 million in “cash”. The rest of the money was in other assets and the trust which is technically not under the conservatorship therefore not reported. 

• Like 4
On 3/17/2021 at 2:04 AM, chizwhiz said:

What you on about? 

• Like 3

Ok now of course her reputation will go back to good again-bc it was removed from exhale. It is all over the internet. What is she going to do about it. Shut the internet? Man, this is ridiculous. And now i really wish some1 start investigating her. For real. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

No, that was a hosting server issue.

A Nintendo site I frequent went down at the same exact time and ended up switching up who they use as a result.

Thank you for your answer. I heard about it literally being on fire, but with this psycho woman, you never know. I hope baby Jesus can forgive her. 

• Haha 4
19 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Like I said previously, it is contempt of court for a lawyer to lie on record.

Doing so risks them losing their licence and undermining the whole profession.

When people come in here with some cold hard evidence, then I'll believe it.

The evidence that she was in dire finances is there though, expense reports from 2007/8 that show all of her properties were mortgaged, this statement from a lawyer on the californian bar, the list goes on.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:59 PM, generation glory said:

Jordan, I understand your reasoning but how much longer are you going to put up with Lounatic Taylor’s bull ****?? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Do you have tens of thousands in disposable income and the mental energy/strength to fight this in court just to, at best, win and be allowed to post about her in the forum. And Britney is still in the same place. Benefits don’t outweigh the risks.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...