[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved

On 3/13/2021 at 7:37 PM, ronron said:

U really think she spent 500 million dllr on cars and houses? And even if she did where are they? My guess is panama

most rich people have their money in trust funds or investments thats how they avoid taxes they dont give it away to a crazy religious woman’s company to keep it off shore in an account under her companys name

she never even had 500m. there is no proof she did, she was living in homes worth 3-4m, so perhaps look at it logically. This is why fans have a bad rep.

23 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Neither Jamie, Lynne, or Jamie Lynn are particularly educated people...Bryan used to oversee Britney's money up until 2009, and then became the co-Trustee of the SJB Trust...But for some unknown reason he removed himself.

What caused Bryan to remove himself? Why does nobody mention Bryan? 

Probably because he was working for caesars and it became a conflict of interest which can be illegal.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

she never even had 500m. there is no proof she did, she was living in homes worth 3-4m, so perhaps look at it logically. This is why fans have a bad rep.

But she didn't have 2.9 million in 2008 either.

Adam Streisand estimated her estate at that time at 40 million and was in the middle of a  17 million dollar audit.

That is a huge disparity.

An audit will get to the bottom of what Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor and co. Have been doing. And this is their fault for keeping Britney in the spotlight in the first place.

A 'high functioning' conservatee??

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Adam Streisand estimated her estate at that time at 40 million and was in the middle of a  17 million dollar audit.

An audit will get to the bottom of what Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor and co. Have been doing. And this is their fault for keeping Britney in the spotlight in the first place.

Ok but is there proof of her having that amount - have we seen any yet?

It really will be interesting at the next court hearing. I'm not ruling out foulplay but I bet she didn't have as much money as people want to believe.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Ok but is there proof of her having that amount - have we seen any yet?

It really will be interesting at the next court hearing. I'm not ruling out foulplay but I bet she didn't have as much money as people want to believe.

There's no proof that she was worth 2.9 million in 2008, because that was a figure they added to court documents at a later date, just like them putting she had dementia on court documents but then removing it at a later date.

All we know now is that Ingham suggested that she has a lot of money in intellectual property that hasn't been valued.

This is their own fault for keeping her in the spotlight in the first place with her having no basic rights and never attempting to end it to bring about all this attention.

A 'high functioning' conservate??? The term is nonsensical.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

There's no proof that she was worth 2.9 million in 2008, because that was a figure they added to court documents at a later date, just like them putting she had dementia on court documents but then removing it at a later date.

All we know now is that Ingham suggested that she has a lot of money in intellectual property that hasn't been valued.

This is their own fault for keeping her in the spotlight in the first place with her having no basic rights and never attempting to end it to bring about all this attention.

A 'high functioning' conservate??? The term is nonsensical.

Hmm maybe but the conservatorship expenses from 2008-2009 that Jordan posted back then, showed her homes were all mortgaged and that she was spending more than she earned per month. So it supports the notion she didn't have a lot of money.

3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

So youre saying you have better info on her finances than her own brother who was in charge of them during her peak? These numbers dont come from me they come from him directly on video... btw just the last house she bought costed 7.5 million

get your facts straight before making statements, and these fans u talk about that have bad rep are the reason theres a ww movement around her situation with huge media coverage and a ton of docs being made  

5 hours ago, ronron said:

So youre saying you have better info on her finances than her own brother who was in charge of them during her peak? These numbers dont come from me they come from him directly on video... btw just the last house she bought costed 7.5 million

get your facts straight before making statements, and these fans u talk about that have bad rep are the reason theres a ww movement around her situation with huge media coverage and a ton of docs being made  

When did I say that?! I am simply just reminding what is out there and what is realistic.

He wasn't in charge of her finances toward her marriage/the fall out, remember she had cut all the family out by then.

Yes, the last house she bought was that amount... but all the homes (I think the most she had was 3 homes at one time) she had mortgaged in 2007/8 were like 2-3m and she hadn't paid them off in full, none of them. A mortgage is terrible value for someone that has millions in the bank because of all the interest.

Maybe if there was less perpetuation about her money, it would make sense. If she legit had an 8 figure wealth, the news would've picked it up by now but what we do have is two lawyers who have gone on the record and stated she was almost broke once (Wallett and Thoreen) and nobody, not even Igham has disputed that.

9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

When did I say that?! I am simply just reminding what is out there and what is realistic.

He wasn't in charge of her finances toward her marriage/the fall out, remember she had cut all the family out by then.

Yes, the last house she bought was that amount... but all the homes (I think the most she had was 3 homes at one time) she had mortgaged in 2007/8 were like 2-3m and she hadn't paid them off in full, none of them. A mortgage is terrible value for someone that has millions in the bank because of all the interest.

Maybe if there was less perpetuation about her money, it would make sense. If she legit had an 8 figure wealth, the news would've picked it up by now but what we do have is two lawyers who have gone on the record and stated she was almost broke once (Wallett and Thoreen) and nobody, not even Igham has disputed that.

Bryan states in this video that he was the "top cop" of her finances until 2009.

He then became co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust in February 2009...so until recently, Bryan has known — to the penny — how much Britney is worth.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Mortgage interest can also be deducted....so it is not always a bad thing... 

Can someone tell me...is the investigation that Penny ordered in 2019 complete?  I heard the hearing this month is all about Lou.  What about her?  Why aren’t we hearing anything about finances and why Britney is worth so little compared to her peers...

3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

(Wallett and Thoreen) and nobody, not even Igham has disputed that.

Vivian Thoreen recently claimed that Britney's bank account formerly hosted only 2.8 million dollars at the beginning of the conservatorship being implemented.

A conservatorship was put into place on Feb. 1, 2008. Adam Streisand claimed on Feb. 4, 2008 that Britney's estate totalled 40 million dollars.

The difference between Thoreen and Streisand? Adam Streisand is the attorney whom Britney herself attempted to seek representation from.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Hmm maybe but the conservatorship expenses from 2008-2009 that Jordan posted back then, showed her homes were all mortgaged and that she was spending more than she earned per month. So it supports the notion she didn't have a lot of money.

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Besides the mtv report with Adam Streisand's estimation, this is the only report about her finances from the time, per nytimes:

"But one of her former financial advisers, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of his relationship with his client, estimated her current fortune at around $50 million...

According to court documents, her everyday finances seem to have fallen into disrepair as well. A Feb. 14 court filing put it starkly: “Members of Britney’s household,” it said, “have been paying for her basic necessities, including medicine, food, and other day-to-day needs.”

Another team of lawyers was hired for the conservators and quickly set out to assess the financial damage. Yet another lawyer was appointed by the probate court, as is routine, to look out solely for Ms. Spears’s interests. Ms. Spears’s brother Bryan, along with a lawyer, were given control of her revocable trust, which contains all her liquid assets, so they could begin paying her bills. And Ms. Spears’s criminal lawyer, Blair Berk, was said to be overseeing the whole Humpty Dumpty-like effort.

What little light has been shed on Ms. Spears’s finances came last May, when part of an income statement surfaced in her divorce case. It put her average monthly earnings at more than $730,000, mainly from royalties, but said she earned only $13,000 a month from investments. (Her spending, including $102,000 a month for entertainment, gifts and vacation and $16,000 for clothes, was more eye-catching.)

Though she is said to own large swaths of Louisiana timberland, Ms. Spears is not a real estate tycoon in the classic Hollywood sense: she owns a house in a gated hilltop community near Mulholland Drive but listed it for sale a year ago at an asking price of $7.5 million, scarcely more than the $7.2 million she paid for it.

She sold a house in Malibu last summer for $10 million after paying $6.9 million for it in 2004, and she unloaded her Lower Manhattan *****inium for $4 million in 2006, after buying it for $3 million in 2002."

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/25/business/media/25britney.html

Did she really own multiple houses at a time?  Besides her Louisiana house for her mom it doesn't seem like she was hemorrhaging homes.

I know it was reported that she was spending on new cars and other expenses. 

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

but what we do have is two lawyers who have gone on the record and stated she was almost broke once (Wallett and Thoreen) and nobody, not even Igham has disputed that.

In terms of recent events, Ingham and the Framing Britney director both suggest that Britney has lot of money in intellectual property that hasn't been valued. 

Not saying that amount should be disclosed but if Britney has been trying to get out of the conservatorship all these years and her wishes were never granted, then the conservatorship deserves to be audited.

14 hours ago, zxcvb said:

But i am actually sure it has to be higher? In 2007 Britney was everywhere, like on every magazine, most searched person and what not, like really weird to me. Yes, most of the time bad press but like her influence alone... Rihanna surprised me, because i do like her, but 600 USD? Obviously not with musicsales, but so much? 

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

when did you say that? When you decided to say that what her brother said about her fortune wasnt real but what you think is? What better source on her finances do you want than her brother who was in charge of them? 

and Lol at the two lawyers being wallett and thoreen lmfao seriously tho, should we also take lou’s and her religious husbands opinion on britneys finances too while we are at it

Thoreen the lawyer who blatantly lies on tv saying britney wants her father as conservator when there are actual papers with her signature asking to remove him

as someone else stated her brother was involved in her finances up until the fall out..

anyway watch the video and tell me where is the money brian said she made during her peak? 100 million dllr for an album that sold 15 million copies? Again you do the math, it doesnt make sense... ure saying all these other singers made similar amounts of money but britney the one under a cship didnt? i wonder why...  and she was more successful than most of her peer so no, i aint buying it

• Like 2
16 hours ago, ronron said:

when did you say that? When you decided to say that what her brother said about her fortune wasnt real but what you think is? What better source on her finances do you want than her brother who was in charge of them? 

and Lol at the two lawyers being wallett and thoreen lmfao seriously tho, should we also take lou’s and her religious husbands opinion on britneys finances too while we are at it

Thoreen the lawyer who blatantly lies on tv s

What you on about? 

Bryan said the most she got from her album advances was 'millions' but didn't specify. When talking about EA he spoke about volumes sold but he did not specify what percentage she gets from that. She might only receive 1% for all we know.

Do you realise that lying in court is contempt/perjury, and capable of disbarring and giving people jail time, yet neither Wallet or Thoreen have been charged of such. So there is evidence we are not privy to that proves that she was down to 2m at some point. You can't discredit a lawyer just because you don't like them.