~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

22 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Wuttt??

Is this about you? Who could hate you??!!

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

sorry if I’ve misread this lol

10 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I- :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: I don't see how, lol

People hated me because I stuck up for Sam and wanted me to be removed for sticking up for him and for disagreeing with others who hated him :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

But look at me now proven right :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I posted here earlier saying everyone’s overreacted. But I completely understand you guys. This is a community for us about sharing our love for Britney, but trying to make a career out of it and exploiting Britney once again isn’t a great move. 

Let’s use this place to love and support Britney ... not to promote our own work for our personal gain. 

• Love 4

Well... I see it is a troll song. Knew. it. Well, like I said, April 1st isn't for a while, but I actually lowkey love this! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Go off, Jordan.  Plus, I'm a sucker for anything @remixedbynickdoes.

I feel like y'all need to take a chill pill. The minute he titled it as "Satisfying", it was kinda've obvious this was gonna be a fanmade song from one of her IG posts.

26 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I posted here earlier saying everyone’s overreacted. But I completely understand you guys. This is a community for us about sharing our love for Britney, but trying to make a career out of it and exploiting Britney once again isn’t a great move. 

Let’s use this place to love and support Britney ... not to promote our own work for our personal gain. 

To be fair though, people make remixes all the time. Just because a documentary came out and now this FB stuff is hitting the fan even more, doesn't mean that's gonna be put on hold. If anything, there might be more stuff like this happening in the community now that she's the most trending artist right now.

But I understand, though. I'm also a producer/remix producer and I actually have a "Burning Up" remix that I plan to release. I contemplated on putting it out sooner than planned in light of this situation, but my gut just doesn't feel right doing that as I feel I would only be doing it for clout and I'm not comfortable with that, so I'll probably put it out sometime in March. I'm sure it won't get as much attention because by then, this stuff won't be as big in the news, but I don't care.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

To be fair though, people make remixes all the time. Just because a documentary came out and now this FB stuff is hitting the fan even more, doesn't mean that's gonna be put on hold. If anything, there might be more stuff like this happening in the community now that she's the most trending artist right now.

But I understand, though. I'm also a producer/remix producer and I actually have a "Burning Up" remix that I plan to release. I contemplated on putting it out sooner than planned in light of this situation, but my gut just doesn't feel right doing that as I feel I would only be doing it for clout and I'm not comfortable with that, so I'll probably put it out sometime in March. I'm sure it won't get as much attention because by then, this stuff won't be as big in the news, but I don't care.

Same :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I was about to release my Break The Ice remix and then everything happened. I guess we'll find a more appropriate time to do so!

What's your channel?

• Love 1