~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

On 2/13/2021 at 4:47 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a bit heartbreaking yea ngl. It sucks bc there are (I believe) a lot more people, like 95%, who support me and like BH. But the 5% who don't are so freaking LOUD and it's what sticks with me the most. That's one of the downsides of the Internet unfortunately. But then there are little angels like you who say positive things to life my spirit. Greatly greatly appreciated more than you know. Thank you @femmefatoole

Hate will always be louder than love. I have no idea why we as humans hear the bad over the good. I am so glad that you are aware of the love, though! It’s there, it’s from the majority. It’s honestly my pleasure to remind you, like I said roll with the punches - easier said, i know.

When an individual contributes toward the internet in any capacity, even something that is perhaps in bad taste, or even just executed... not so well, we as people would be wise to consider there’s a person on the other end of that keyboard before typing our critique on our own, there are nicer ways to comment on a mistake whilst also disagreeing with it.

• Love 1

Yikes what did i miss by having a real life yesterday(and this morning 😈). I’ve been trying to defend Jordan from the bullies bc some of it is so uncalled for, but...this...come on man. You just said this place has become too toxic and negative and then you pull this? Practice what you preach and maybe take the ego down a few notches. This wasn’t a good look. 

• Like 1

Y’all can be mad disrespectful. This dude is just trying to be positive, provide entertainment, and give people a place to express their feelings. He is probably Britney’s most influential and biggest fan. He has helped give our girl a second voice and a safe place for her fans to express their love for her art without judgment. He gave fans a voice and help inspire a movement to free someone we all love. Jordan is super kind, humble-ish😜, and **** as hell. Yet there always is someho having a bad day that has to log on trashing him. We should all be more appreciative and kind. 

I’m not even mad at this lol it was obvious it wasn’t some new song premiere event! As other members mentioned Jordan doesn’t even play music in his reviews on YouTube let alone leak a full track on YouTube! Some people are more gullible! 

I do agree this was terrible timing with so many people on edge, why play with the fans like this? It was definitely tacky and unnecessary to use Britney and promote an alleged new song to get clicks!

The thirst is real and very sad I’m not sure why Jordan had to resort to this when I’m sure he’s got some exclusive info he could do videos on from his experiences of the past!

Im not mad I knew the song wasn’t real but it’s just distasteful and vile to use fans and lead them to believe something that isn’t real or true!

On 2/12/2021 at 8:55 AM, Derrick said:

Jordan like read a room... you hyped an entire forum of loyal members up only to give them this? Luckily I don’t believe anything he posts which is probably why he wasn’t included in the hulu doc series. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

I also think this is going to hurt him getting to be part of future documentaries and will turn off others in the movement that he went this far for clickbait and money  at Britney’s expense! This was such a reach and deceiving to fans that he loses validity moving forward! The timing was atrocious and I could see him getting excluded down the line in future free Britney projects!

I can’t believe he’s defending this hot mess express and is very delusional to think this is okay! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you man. I'm genuinely sorry. I do feel like **** about it. I appreciate your comment has balance in it. I'm in suuuuch a weird spot with BH ngl. The fact this brand generates revenue, even a cent, considering what's going on in Britney's life - that people control her for profit - it's starting to feel super icky. I'm just not sure how to proceed yet. I have to give this a real hard look and evaluate things. Not trying to sound dramatic. You do bring up a real point. 

I don’t think you earning revenue from a site you put work into is icky - it’s journalism, isn’t it? I think the way you report is done in a respectful manner, especially since the revamp of Exhale; it has turned into a much more positive environment than it used to be (for the most part!) and lest we forget the trouble you got into for advocating for Britney at the end start of the conservatorship. If you’re feeling between a rock and a hard place morally, you could maybe donate a percentage of the BH revenue to a human rights / guardian abuse charity? In fact, I’m sure if you pinned a fundraiser for something like that, a lot of us would donate. Obviously that’s just a suggestion and no judgement here if it’s not plausible for whatever reason. 

At the end of the day, you misjudged the situation and no harm has been done. It’s just Exhale being Exhale - don’t beat yourself up too much.

• Love 2
On 2/12/2021 at 2:29 PM, PrettyGorl said:

It’s not just a song. It’s about the manipulation.

It IS just a song you psycho. Holy **** go outside into the real world and stop overreacting about a troll post on the internet

Yall are so embarrassing writing paragraph responses to Jordan acting like this actually hurt yall in real life. How pathetic and ugly:roxxy:
April 1st came early bishes :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Leader
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I also think this is going to hurt him getting to be part of future documentaries and will turn off others in the movement that he went this far for clickbait and money  at Britney’s expense! This was such a reach and deceiving to fans that he loses validity moving forward! The timing was atrocious and I could see him getting excluded down the line in future free Britney projects!

I can’t believe he’s defending this hot mess express and is very delusional to think this is okay! 

I feel like a little part of you enjoys dragging me because you take every opportunity to even way before Satisfying. Is that a fair assessment? 

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, b42ad said:

I don’t think you earning revenue from a site you put work into is icky - it’s journalism, isn’t it? I think the way you report is done in a respectful manner, especially since the revamp of Exhale; it has turned into a much more positive environment than it used to be (for the most part!) and lest we forget the trouble you got into for advocating for Britney at the end start of the conservatorship. If you’re feeling between a rock and a hard place morally, you could maybe donate a percentage of the BH revenue to a human rights / guardian abuse charity? In fact, I’m sure if you pinned a fundraiser for something like that, a lot of us would donate. Obviously that’s just a suggestion and no judgement here if it’s not plausible for whatever reason. 

At the end of the day, you misjudged the situation and no harm has been done. It’s just Exhale being Exhale - don’t beat yourself up too much.

Appreciate your comment a lot! I’m always open to this forward moving feedback.

idk if I’m just in my feels right now cause of the rally thing and then this song, but I am really wondering right now why am I doing this? Like what is the point. I just wanna help Britney, but this notion that I can’t seem to escape - that I use her for personal gain. I’m growing tired of fighting/justifyjng  it. Even though I know that without BH generating revenue this place can’t exist which would be a real shame. I do believe BH has positively impacted the trajectory in  of Britney’s conservatorship and career (even just a tiny bit). But at the same time this wave of hateful comments - justified or not - it makes a little part of me want to just stop. I know that sounds like oooh poor me but honestly that is not my intention at all. I just want to express vulnerability - so this is me trying. 

• Love 2

Jordan you know we LIVE for the drama, people were waiting for a meltdown for so long and you gave it to them, honestly you should have anticipated this.

I'm not even mad, I'm not expecting anything from Britney "the artist" to the point I wasn't even excited about the "new song", I probably just want her to be free.

The song is a bop tho :matches:

PS: I suggest changing the tittle of the video... maybe "unofficial or fanmade new Britney song"?

• Love 1