~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

1 hour ago, BritneyLover said:

We are aware now of how many ppl around britney benefit from her. So much aware that freebritney movement is at its highest peak yet some of u cant SEE that Jordan also benefits from her? I mean not in the WRONG WAY cause its not like he forces her to work or do anything she doesnt want to so dont get me wrong. But u have to realize he runs a Britney forum that has always take advantage from her highest and her lowest points in life cause its his damn job. Like many journalists. He gains views that often translate to money. He is wanting to became a youtube and monetize that plataform and HEY THATS FINE!

Whats not fine is to be so lucrative that u fool ppl that like me has been using your forum for like 15 years. Come on. That loyalty deserves better. Everytime u try to make this about YOU everything fails. We are here for Britney. If u just keep on making Britney and other celebrities videos on youtube you will eventually have the comunity u want and deserve! Everyone uses clickbaits but not like this. Not pretending u have new britney music a day after a so expected hearing and while such a sensitive thing is going on for her and us. It felt like a celebration, the cherry on top and it was just u wanting to profit from this.

Not good man

YES!  Been here since 2006.  That’s visiting your site EVERY DAY (give or take maybe a handful of days) for 15 years and instead of figuring out ways we can all celebrate in fun ways together, something (as always) is put into play to get our hopes up that will disappoint us, that is used for self-gain.  This is almost always avoidable. You think we’d be as mad if it was a genuine mistake?  No.  But we aren’t blind, and the truth here just hurts.  No matter how many years go by, more of this will be introduced in a poorly executed way.  

First, website banners, meeting her in Vegas in 2007 and not telling us what happened until 2020, then more ad-space, then craaaazy pop-up ads that interfere with the entire site and Exhale, the failed launch of an involvement with her team around the Circus era (which in his defense I’m sure was her team’s fault not his) the desert performance, attending the I Am the Femme Fatale performance and not really reporting on it, the listening sessions for BJ and not reporting on it (though I’m sure there were NDAs, we were all watching YOU) the conversion from a Britney forum to a pop music forum, the obvious one-sidedness of your political opinion during the election cycle, then introducing a paid subscription tier for the site, and even the constant YouTube vids... we have all been pretty accepting and supportive of whatever you decide to do with the site, it’s yours after all and we are for the most part understanding, but this, as small as it was in your eyes, is really a PUNCH IN THE GUT for many longtime readers.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Just now, Broccoli Spears said:

You should. We have to stop excusing his behaviour just because he owns this site.

NO! I think everyone is using this opportunity to make digs at him. Please tell me this fandom is not that dumb with not realising the title was from her insta? Y’all are clowns and should be ashamed for bullying.  

• Like 1