~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just going to pop in and say I'm going to take a quick little break, but I will be back later today when I feel a little stronger lol. I think after seeing negative comments in the live stream rally and then this I feel a bit down. Totally my fault though. 

Just didn't want to leave you guys hanging or think I'm ignoring the feedback. 

Sane people knew this was coming & going to be exactly what it is. People are definitely overreacting, but this was an icky ploy and terrible timing even if the intention was something cute and light. Bad delivery. As someone else said, "read the room." Please don't do something like this again lol. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Exaholic said:

Britney herself has delivered worse surprises, so I dunno why y’all are so pressed.

Its like nobody can take a joke around here anymore.

Y’all are acting like he ******** someone.

Well... I’m not coming for you, so no hate, but I think users are upset ‘cause they’re feeling like Jordan played with the hype just to get benefits for his YouTube channel and they just find a “remix?”  instead a real song.

Of course, people make mistakes ‘cause it’s a human thing, but I feel like users are getting tired of Jordan trying so hard to become a YouTuber. They are keeping this place alive just for fun and love to mainstream music while Jordan is getting money from adverts... 

That is just the way I feel. Maybe is childish to feel angry for this “joke”, but if I’m right this is a little disgusting...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Well... I’m not coming for you, so no hate, but I think users are upset ‘cause they’re feeling like Jordan played with the hype just to get benefits for his YouTube channel and they just find a “remix?”  instead a real song.

Of course, people make mistakes ‘cause it’s a juman thing, but I feel like people is getting tired of Jordan trying so hard to become a YouTuber. Users are keeping this place alive just for fun and love to mainstream music while Jordan is getting money from adverts... 

That is just the way I feel. Maybe is childish to feel angry for this “joke”, but if I’m right this is a little disgusting...

Like why stick around then?

Y’all are just being petty.