~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

Lol. That’s a surprisingly good remix and I FOR ONE am glad that it’s not a real song. The last thing I want from Britney right now is music. 

Is this what the meltdown here about? People are just upset it isn’t actually a new song? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: If anything, I’d say now that Britney is getting some good and important FreeBritney coverage, it may not be the best time to emphasize that “out there” Instagram video. But it’s obvious it wasn’t gonna be a new song (“Satisfying”? After that video?”). And I’m glad it isn’t. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's so interesting because I was thinking this was the best time to put something out - to celebrate her music. I wanted to highlight her 2021 voice and share a song. 

We can promote #FreeBritney and also simultaneously enjoy her music. 

Personally no matter what I do people accuse me of using Britney, so there is no opportune time for me. And we started this mix the same day she posted that video. I personally wanted people to have this sooner than later. It blew up in my face clearly but I'm still proud of this song. Honestly, one of the best Britney-related things I've ever been a part of. ~New~ was a terrible word obviously to use, but my mindset really did feel like this was new :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: That's honestly where my head was at. I was just too excited and jumped the gun without thinking. I was like wow Britney laid down vocals on IG and we're making an original track out of it. Not excusing what happened, but I want people to know I wasn't like "let's pull one over on them :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:"

I was like omg let's give them a bop with a sound that touches on Blackout but feels fresh. Nick seriously brought that vision to mf liiiiiife 👏 

We went back and forth back and forth back and forth. And the song kept getting better and better. At one point I was like no more editing! 😂 It's perfect the way it is. 

Yeah, I assumed that's probably what it was. People have done it many times too with MJ videos, taking stuff of him talking and turning it into a fanmade song. That's the beauty of fandoms; there's all sorts of creative people in them that we often take them for granted. But yes, I LOVE @remixedbynick:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: As a fellow remixer myself, he's always been dope to me for many years. I found his remixes around 2012-2014.

But you're all good in my book, Jordan! It was a simple mistake, and while I love this site, some people on here tend to forget that we're ALL human, not just Britney, and even the owner of this site can make mistakes too. Yes, putting "new" in the title instead of just promoting/hyping it up as a remix would've been much more appropriate, but at least you know & acknowledge that now. You've done a great job over the years with Exhale/BH, I've been on here for many years - maybe not always active, but still. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: I've been coming/lurking on here since probably FF era before I even made this "Brit Brit" account. But yeah,  I'll probably release my Britney stuff in a few weeks in March or so.

Well done, Jordan! It’s commendable that you’ve responded to all the posts here! Real respect to you for still keeping it positive despite the language we all used! And it’ll never be justifiable for people to treat you like that on the ZOOM session. 

You’ve worked hard for years and no one can take that away from you. You’ve learnt your mistake and are openly admitting to it. 

Really, well done! 

Oh right... and of course you’re wanted in this community! 😉

3 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

It really does though. It sounds like Get Naked meets The Fame :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I know. Which is why I don't like it. Well, that and the fact that it's not a real song. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

you hate Get Naked :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

That track was def inspo

Britney's part is fine. But I can't stand Danja grunting and moaning in the back-up vocals, nor can I abide by the decision to let Corte Ellis sing more of the song than Britney herself. :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

On 2/12/2021 at 8:09 AM, Jordan Miller said:

GUYS. Secret's out.

I am so proud of how it turned out. I wanted to give you guys something special and highlight Britney's voice in the only way I knew how. 

This week was crazy for Britney fans.  I wanted people to focus on Britney's role as a pop star and her music as well as her civil rights. 

@remixedbynick you helped me KNOCK this out of the park. 🙏 

who lied to you and told you this was fly?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate your comment a lot! I’m always open to this forward moving feedback.

idk if I’m just in my feels right now cause of the rally thing and then this song, but I am really wondering right now why am I doing this? Like what is the point. I just wanna help Britney, but this notion that I can’t seem to escape - that I use her for personal gain. I’m growing tired of fighting/justifyjng  it. Even though I know that without BH generating revenue this place can’t exist which would be a real shame. I do believe BH has positively impacted the trajectory in  of Britney’s conservatorship and career (even just a tiny bit). But at the same time this wave of hateful comments - justified or not - it makes a little part of me want to just stop. I know that sounds like oooh poor me but honestly that is not my intention at all. I just want to express vulnerability - so this is me trying. 

I do not know exactly what happened at the Rally, but...

I may disagree with this whole song situation, but from what it sounds like... you sure don’t deserve that! This community wouldn’t exist without your hard work + effort. As I said in my previous post, I am a *long* time lurker... this site has been a virtual “home” for me, was an aid in my coming out journey and no doubt has a positive impact on Brit’s situation long term. Don’t let one this slip up get you down! People are on the defense because everything feels so high stakes right now— outside of that context, I don’t think the reaction would have been so strong. 

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate your comment a lot! I’m always open to this forward moving feedback.

idk if I’m just in my feels right now cause of the rally thing and then this song, but I am really wondering right now why am I doing this? Like what is the point. I just wanna help Britney, but this notion that I can’t seem to escape - that I use her for personal gain. I’m growing tired of fighting/justifyjng  it. Even though I know that without BH generating revenue this place can’t exist which would be a real shame. I do believe BH has positively impacted the trajectory in  of Britney’s conservatorship and career (even just a tiny bit). But at the same time this wave of hateful comments - justified or not - it makes a little part of me want to just stop. I know that sounds like oooh poor me but honestly that is not my intention at all. I just want to express vulnerability - so this is me trying. 

I genuinely feel like had you not made it sound like a brand new song with the leaving out the fact that it’s fab made and then not answering a single comment about it until after it premiered is what stood in your way and made everyone mad. Had you just said it’s a fan made song to begin with, no one would have cared. It isn’t what you share that makes people mad, it’s how you share it.

honestly I love checking Breatheheavy forums, I don’t read any of the other parts of the site but only because I have zero interest but I also want you to make a profit doing this because it does brings community together and I’ve been registered since 2008. It’s a home for me that I love. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I feel like a little part of you enjoys dragging me because you take every opportunity to even way before Satisfying. Is that a fair assessment? 

That’s simply not true I’ve never dragged you sweetheart! I’m not in this thread saying to cancel you or putting hate comments on your YouTube channel or disliking your videos! That’s definitely not a fair assessment especially when I’ve shown you so much love in the comments maybe you choose not to read those and choose to pinpoint what you want? I think I’ve kept my comments very classy and haven’t been the one in here saying to cancel you not have I went on some tirade! Maybe one of these days we may just need to have a private phone call, cause the last thing I’d want to do is hurt you or make you feel as though all I do is drag you! I comment on how I feel and it’s nothing personal boo! 

Open those pretty eyes doll and see this following and support you have, people actually care about you and support you which is why so many are upset! I posted that I’m not mad at all and you’ve already admitted this was a disastrous way to go about this “song”! 

It’s wild you question why you try at this point hunni, don’t question that; question why you hold back! You’ve got so much of a following take advantage of it in a good way not with these tacky stunts!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 5:46 AM, IconicShow said:

That’s simply not true I’ve never dragged you sweetheart! I’m not in this thread saying to cancel you or putting hate comments on your YouTube channel or disliking your videos! That’s definitely not a fair assessment especially when I’ve shown you so much love in the comments maybe you choose not to read those and choose to pinpoint what you want? I think I’ve kept my comments very classy and haven’t been the one in here saying to cancel you not have I went on some tirade! Maybe one of these days we may just need to have a private phone call, cause the last thing I’d want to do is hurt you or make you feel as though all I do is drag you! I comment on how I feel and it’s nothing personal boo! 

Open those pretty eyes doll and see this following and support you have, people actually care about you and support you which is why so many are upset! I posted that I’m not mad at all and you’ve already admitted this was a disastrous way to go about this “song”! 

It’s wild you question why you try at this point hunni, don’t question that; question why you hold back! You’ve got so much of a following take advantage of it in a good way not with these tacky stunts!

He can do a new remix! “You Drag Me Crazy (The Stomp Remix)”!

britney spears dancing GIF by RCA Records UK