~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell::walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell::walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

The comments : )) and I don't blame them lol

by the way instrumental sucks..

should have used something similar to:

1) when your eyes say it, breathe on me, touch of my hand, heaven on earth, trip to your heart - Lyrics wise;

2) where are you now, I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman, before the goodbye, I run away, everytime, shadow, someday, just love me - Mood wise;

3) And the we kiss - Both.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

@Jordan Miller Today is literally the first day of Lunar New Year for many U.S. Asians and this is the type of bad luck trick you pull?! 

I'm joking and I know you meant it with good intent and it's not too serious but I hate to say it, you really should start to consider about avoiding certain things (and I know I should be the last person to say this but for real). Like @Blackout2006 said you've been cancelled like 10284x now and you could say that you can't please everyone or that not every is going to like it but if it's avoidable then avoid it nnn. I understand you gotta get that money or you're trolling but these click baits, messy timing like scheduling that My Only Wish video tweet linking to your YouTube video and including the frame of you receiving the vinyl even though you already made a tweet beforehand about feeling guilty about it, these things are highkey not it/necessary/somewhat tone-deaf-ish and very few people are not gonna react so kindly when they're worrying about Britney's situation. I honestly think this could've been worse but you should've waited to share this and really read the room nnn

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

Like why stick around then?

Y’all are just being petty.

I think users are not the petty ones this time... At least they are honest and respectful expressing themselves as I can see from most active users of this forum. They feel like Jordan lied them just for views in her channel and looks like he’s using Britney’s name in a not very honest way.

I told him before, he says “give my channel some love” but feels like he’s thinking in others things. He got MAD, but I think It’s because I’m right...

If he wants to be a YouTuber he’s taking the wrong way... 

• Like 3

You disappointed me Jordan. This is so disrespectful to all of us REAL fans. Making us believe there was a REAL new Britney song. You just did this for more views and followers on YouTube. You just want to use Britney to become a YouTuber. You are part of the problem. Now I know why you weren’t included in the documentary. You lost my support 💔

Best of luck on your future endeavors 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

@Jordan Miller Today is literally the first day of Lunar New Year for many U.S. Asians and this is the type of bad luck trick you pull?! 

I'm joking and I know you meant it with good intent and it's not too serious but I hate to say it, you really should start to consider about avoiding certain things (and I know I should be the last person to say this but for real). Like @Blackout2006 said you've been cancelled like 10284x now and you could say that you can't please everyone or that not every is going to like it but if it's avoidable then avoid it nnn. I understand you gotta get that money or you're trolling but these click baits, messy timing like scheduling that My Only Wish video tweet linking to your YouTube video and including the frame of you receiving the vinyl even though you already made a tweet beforehand about feeling guilty about it, these things are highkey not it/necessary and very few people are gonna react so kindly when they're worrying about Britney's situation nnn

Totally right, that’s what I feel.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just going to pop in and say I'm going to take a quick little break, but I will be back later today when I feel a little stronger lol. I think after seeing negative comments in the live stream rally and then this I feel a bit down. Totally my fault though. 

Just didn't want to leave you guys hanging or think I'm ignoring the feedback. 

It's OK, Jordan. Everyone needs a little "me time" 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5