~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah there are those moments but I think the fun times outweigh those

They did then came the admins from hell with sock puppet accounts to harass long time forum members. Jordan has really bad judgement. Hello “slave 4 u is racist” essay. He needs to admit he’s been doing everything wrong, fire his slave labor force, and start afresh. No more bs. Sell the website if you don’t have the passion for it anymore. 

2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

They did then came the admins from hell with sock puppet accounts to harass long time forum members. Jordan has really bad judgement. Hello “slave 4 u is racist” essay. He needs to admit he’s been doing everything wrong, fire his slave labor force, and start afresh. No more bs. Sell the website if you don’t have the passion for it anymore. 

Yeah, the political posts are vapid but I wouldnt expect anything different. I dont hold it against people. 

1 hour ago, pandalex said:

You disappointed me Jordan. This is so disrespectful to all of us REAL fans. Making us believe there was a REAL new Britney song. You just did this for more views and followers on YouTube. You just want to use Britney to become a YouTuber. You are part of the problem. Now I know why you weren’t included in the documentary. You lost my support 💔

Best of luck on your future endeavors 

How could you possibly of believed SATISFYING was a real song?  🤡 if you were a REAL fan you would’ve knew this was from her Instagram a few days. How naive have you got to be? Jordan was having some fun. Fans are taking it too far 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

How could you possibly of believed SATISFYING was a real song?  🤡 if you were a REAL fan you would’ve knew this was from her Instagram a few days. How naive have you got to be? Jordan was having some fun. Fans are taking it too far 

I mean, realistically, I knew that’s what it was, but I still had some small hope that it was a real song lol, but I’m over it, and fine with it now:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

i don’t hold anything against @Jordan Miller 

• Love 1
  • Like 1