~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea ngl that rally part sucked a lot. I felt like I wasn't in the NYT doc and then the rally comments and then the Satisfying fiasco and yesterday I started to feel like damn this community doesn't want meΒ 

I know that sounds dramatic but it made me kinda question wtf am I doing with my life :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I can only imagine. The rally, in your situation - I mean, my heart would be kinda broken. Just remember that nobody in or out of the Britney Spears fandom has the right to pick & choose who loves her, you’ve put an endless amount of time & effort into your craft and you are reaping rewards it’s a simple as that. It was a fan made release accidentally dressed up as an official one and you can be given the benefit of the doubt - remember when our girl (well, team con) made her announce an announcement on Ellen - sometimes ideas don’t play outΒ Β :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Β 

Backlash is what comes with the territory! The amount of Britney fans who value you and what you’ve done for us since 2004 - providing news & updates perpetually, those fans far outweigh those who you believe don’t want you.Β 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's so interesting because I was thinking this was the best time to put something out - to celebrate her music. I wanted to highlight her 2021 voice and share a song.Β 

We can promote #FreeBritney and also simultaneously enjoy her music.Β 

This was the problem though, Jordan - this is exactly what you advertised it as, yet the end result wasn't a song nor was it remotely related to her music. This angle in itself that you keep pushing is frustrating.Β 

The reaction yesterday was intense and perhaps disproportionate (myself included) and I did end up feeling bad that I'd been part of such negativity that bordered on cruelty at times, but it is reassuring to see that you have acknowledged the rollout was inappropriate. It was clear in the 14 hours preceding the premiere which direction this was heading in and how many people were perceiving it as a new track - you had ample time to dampen the fire and minimise the backlash and clarify (even just hint) that this was not a leak, but you chose not to.Β 

You are absolutely right that all of your hard work and all of the resources you have contributed over the years should not be forgotten because of a misstep or an error in judgement, and this is why I felt bad having made comments which suggested you did not deserve this community and its loyalty - I wholeheartedly apologise. In the end, there was wrong on both sides and I think both parties can acknowledge that and hopefully move forward.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, Damon said:

This was the problem though, Jordan - this is exactly what you advertised it as, yet the end result wasn't a song nor was it remotely related to her music. This angle in itself that you keep pushing is frustrating.Β 

The reaction yesterday was intense and perhaps disproportionate (myself included) and I did end up feeling bad that I'd been part of such negativity that bordered on cruelty at times, but it is reassuring to see that you have acknowledged the rollout was inappropriate. It was clear in the 14 hours preceding the premiere which direction this was heading in and how many people were perceiving it as a new track - you had ample time to dampen the fire and minimise the backlash and clarify (even just hint) that this was not a leak, but you chose not to.Β 

You are absolutely right that all of your hard work and all of the resources you have contributed over the years should not be forgotten because of a misstep or an error in judgement, and this is why I felt bad having made comments which suggested you did not deserve this community and its loyalty - I wholeheartedly apologise. In the end, there was wrong on both sides and I think both parties can acknowledge that and hopefully move forward.Β 

Appreciate your comment. I hadn't actually seen you write that I didn't deserve this community and loyalty yet cause I'm only on page 19 but ouch. Thanks for apologizing. I apologize too.Β 

IMO there was no "minimizing" the backlash. You can't put out a fire with a glass of water. And honestly for my mental health yesterday I made the decision to run away because I didn't have the strength to face it yet. After a workout, and a visit with my parents (my mom got a kitten yesterday so that was nice too lol) and a good night's rest, I woke up today feeling like I could face this finally. I wish I could have sooner, but when that amount of hate comes at you all at once it's like :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Especially cause my dumb dumb brain was like "bUT I gAvE tHeM a SoNg" - I genuinely felt like wow this is so fresh and new I can't wait for people to hear it. Def failed. But I do think this is a good opportunity to get myself up off the floor, learn and grow so this doesn't happen again. Sucks that I have people literally keeping track of my mistakes (πŸ’€) but mistakes are how people change for the better as long as they recognize the lessons in them.Β 

Anyway, thanks for saying what you said.Β 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
48 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Honestly it was a big mistake doing it that way. I feel like the toothpaste is out of the tube and I can't go back and change it, but moving forward I will make sure I'm extra careful. I wrongfully presumed people knew what ~new~ meant. I thought people used that to be sarcastic, but WHEW I was wrong.Β 

mehhhh people are overreacting, dont take it personally. I personally couldnt care less and I find it ridiculous anyone could be offended by something so trivial :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β Still bopping to it though :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Leader
7 minutes ago, femmefatoole said:

I can only imagine. The rally, in your situation - I mean, my heart would be kinda broken. Just remember that nobody in or out of the Britney Spears fandom has the right to pick & choose who loves her, you’ve put an endless amount of time & effort into your craft and you are reaping rewards it’s a simple as that. It was a fan made release accidentally dressed up as an official one and you can be given the benefit of the doubt - remember when our girl (well, team con) made her announce an announcement on EllenΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Β 

Backlash is what comes with the territory! The amount of Britney fans who value you and what you’ve done for us since 2004 - providing news & updates perpetually, those fans far outweigh those who you believe don’t want you.Β 

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a bit heartbreaking yea ngl. It sucks bc there are (I believe) a lot more people, like 95%, who support me and like BH. But the 5% who don't are so freaking LOUD and it's what sticks with me the most. That's one of the downsides of the Internet unfortunately. But then there are little angels like you who say positive things to life my spirit. Greatly greatly appreciated more than you know. Thank you @femmefatoole

• Love 3
  • Leader
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

mehhhh people are overreacting, dont take it personally. I personally couldnt care less and I find it ridiculous anyone could be offended by something so trivial :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β Still bopping to it though :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Haha glad to hear that! I'm *hoping* that in a few weeks the sting wears off and ppl are like OK BOPPPP THO. It certainly debuted with a bang :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha glad to hear that! I'm *hoping* that in a few weeks the sting wears off and ppl are like OK BOPPPP THO. It certainly debuted with a bang :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I know how it feels being in the eye of the storm :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Β just keep in mind that this truly is trivial and will be forgotten in like two days :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β I promise. You have no idea how irrelevant this is for your whole life and career because you're caught up in it rn, you'll see in a day or two once you're out :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Love 2
  • Leader
20 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

@Jordan Miller

you are no different to her β€œteam”. Using Britney for your own personal gain. Time and time again. The only thing you care about is yourself.

I need to learn to get more comfortable with this because this is peoples' go-to thing to try and hurt me. Yesterday someone called me Jamie Spears and the amount of self-restraint it took to not explode on them was gargantuan.Β 
Β 

dog-meditation.jpg

• Leader
22 hours ago, jordeezy said:

This site has good pop discussion, this thread is just the result of trolling that is a little tone deaf. Its a rare thing from Jordan himself so this is sort of an outlying scenario.Β 

Thanks for saying that. Imagine just joining and being like THIS MF GUY :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

To all the new members I promise there's only going up from here :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Leader
20 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

A real Britney fan would have seen the title β€œSatisfying” and known exactly what it wasΒ :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:Β I did cause I watched the original BritnAySMR version about a million timesΒ :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:Β 

edit: the YouTube comments are really being quite mean and nasty towards Jordan. Cancel culture is a cancerΒ 

Omg I haven't seen 90% of them bc I'm not sure I have it in me to look. Might need to take another day to muster up the strength heh.Β 

• Leader
20 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

Nothing wrong with it but the timing is so...Β :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I wanted to get this out as soon as possible :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Β Bad idea clearly.

I remember I announced BH RX on a day that Britney had a conservatorship hearing as well and it had been planned already for weeks and people accused me of using her to promote the subscriptions thing which I was like wait what?!Β  I genuinely don't try to release projects around Britney's court hearings. I just want to release them because my brain moves a million miles an hour and I want to jump to the next thing constantly. But yea the timing was sus and not goodΒ 

• Love 1
  • Leader
22 hours ago, pandalex said:

You disappointed me Jordan. This is so disrespectful to all of us REAL fans. Making us believe there was a REAL new Britney song. You just did this for more views and followersΒ on YouTube. YouΒ just want to use Britney to become a YouTuber. You are part of the problem. Now I know why you weren’t included in the documentary.Β You lost my support πŸ’”

Best of luck on your future endeavorsΒ 

I hear you. I understand. Thanks for being a part of Exhale while you were and genuinely sorry and sending you good vibes. πŸ™ πŸ˜”Β 

• Leader
21 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

We are aware now of how many ppl around britney benefit from her. So much aware that freebritney movement is at its highest peak yet some of u cant SEE that Jordan also benefits from her? I mean not in the WRONG WAY cause its not like he forces her to work or do anything she doesnt want to so dont get me wrong. But u have to realize he runs a Britney forum that has always take advantage from her highest and her lowest points in life cause its his damn job. Like many journalists. He gains views that often translate to money. He is wanting to became a youtube and monetize that plataform and HEY THATS FINE!

Whats not fine is to be so lucrative that u fool ppl that like me has been using your forum for like 15 years. Come on. That loyalty deserves better. Everytime u try to make this about YOU everything fails. We are here for Britney. If u just keep on making Britney and other celebrities videos on youtube you will eventually have the comunity u want and deserve! Everyone uses clickbaits but not like this. Not pretending u have new britney music a day after a so expected hearing and while such a sensitive thing is going on for her and us. It felt like a celebration, the cherry on top and it was just u wanting to profit from this.

Not good man

Β 

I hear you man. I'm genuinely sorry. I do feel like **** about it. I appreciate your comment has balance in it. I'm in suuuuch a weird spot with BH ngl. The fact this brand generates revenue, even a cent, considering what's going on in Britney's life - that people control her for profit - it's starting to feel super icky. I'm just not sure how to proceed yet. I have to give this a real hard look and evaluate things. Not trying to sound dramatic. You do bring up a real point.Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 3