Britney: "Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens"

• Leader
1 minute ago, maki93 said:

"Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens " is definitely giving validity to the documentary.

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Isn't it not giving validity to the doc? Am I misunderstanding like yesterday? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Like, isn't she saying here: "I know there's an entire documentary about me out right now, but it doesn't show the real me."

We're all watching her through the lens and see what we want to see, but we have no idea what she's really like.

• Like 6

I’ve just been sitting thinking about how she must be feeling knowing the whole world is talking about her at the moment.

Working from home, I’ve watched all the day times TV and all the shows who barely remembered she exists are talking about it. They all have their expert opinions and FaceTime guests to put their 2 cents in.

I know it’s something we as fans have been dreaming of for so long but I took a moment to think for Britney, it’s probably playing on her anxiety and bringing back a lot of bad memories, especially if she’s actually watched FBS. I think we need to remember that even if the attention is support, it could be having the opposite effect of what we want for the person we love. 🌹🌹🌹

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I cant at everyone questioning what's going on. This post is as "damage control" as they can come.

Until yesterday, Team Conservatorship' response to Framing Britney Spears was to discredit it by calling it unauthorized, claiming Britney didnt care for it and claim Britney was working on projects to several media sources, knowing very well that she's refusing to work and any projects would be rehashes of old work.

Sam threw a spanner in by posting on instagram, but they didnt expect him to say it on camera to TMZ.

With all that in mind, why would Britney respond with a three year old, professionally filmed and televised performance of her biggest hit, with a post that reads as "noone knows my story except me!", if it wasnt a blatant attempt to make fans and the media miss a performance from her, discredit both Sam and the documentary, and boost streams while her name is being spoken about.

Lets be real, Ms.Cassie, we see you with Jamie on your speed dial . If Britney really wanted to address fans herself, she would say it in a video form or with personal images.

This reeks of desperation to try and swat away the scandal and controversy caused by the fact that the documentary has empowered some of those closest to Britney to Speak Out, and exposed Team Con for how vile they are.

THIS

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's from 2017 - 2018 New Year's show 

I get it more like she saying she likes to perform, but she also wants to take this time for her to live a "normal" life, which is something she's expressed before. Maybe in relation to the fact that "she's refusing to perform until her dad is gone" in the sense of, yeah, she wants her father out, but she wont' come back to perform the following day after her father is removed, which probably some people in the public or the media are expecting.

I think she's still "shading" the documentary, not because of its message, which I'm sure she knows is supportive of her, but just because of the fact of other people telling her story, as if they knew better than her.

As I said, I think she really needs to watch it, at least the parts where the lawyers talk (especially the one where Thoreen says it's up to the conservatee to petition the termination of the conservatorship :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I’m pretty sure I think Britney is aware she can terminate it. Do you not think her and Boyfriend have discussed this with her lawyer? Jesus give me strength. Plus that woman on the doc said she’s never seen one successfully terminated. It’s a very long process I can imagine 

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Isn't it not giving validity to the doc? Am I misunderstanding like yesterday? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Like, isn't she saying here: "I know there's an entire documentary about me out right now, but it doesn't show the real me."

We're all watching her through the lens and see what we want to see, but we have no idea what she's really like.

I dunno I kinda feel that she means that whatever u saw in that documentary, stuff are way more toxic ! #that

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I just commented on this and said 

@britneyspears Yes! Love this! We’re glad you’re focusing on yourself but you’re avoiding the elephant in the room. You’re not setting the record straight. You have the whole world trying to help you and yet your fans don’t know you the same way anymore. 

ok I think I really don't understand you guys on that one ! The only thing I agree is that it's very professional so she probably asked someone ( Cassie) to post it and therefore we don't really know if it's coming straight from her mind...but for the rest..well I don't understand you guys, you all are acting like everything is cryptic, enigmatic, full of secret hidden messages !!! I mean what I just read was extremely clear and pretty nice of her to respond to everything going on. Her boyfriend and her obviously are talking about this and she decided to let the fans know that even though she WILL always love the stage she's taking time to appreciate life at the moment. And that what she went through during all these years is even bigger than what people know on the other side of le lens. period. end of the story. Why do guys find it weird ?????? I am very passionate by what's going on right now just like any of you but this thread so far .....I mean...I don't get it why do you think "this is all a manipulation" "Britney is trying to shade the documentary" etc etc...like maybe we need some rest...cuz next week with the court ect is going to be a lot.

Don't hate me it comes from love...but some of you guys are reading WAY too much into it. I personal really like what she said on that post.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's from 2017 - 2018 New Year's show 

I get it more like she saying she likes to perform, but she also wants to take this time for her to live a "normal" life, which is something she's expressed before. Maybe in relation to the fact that "she's refusing to perform until her dad is gone" in the sense of, yeah, she wants her father out, but she wont' come back to perform the following day after her father is removed, which probably some people in the public or the media are expecting.

I think she's still "shading" the documentary, not because of its message, which I'm sure she knows is supportive of her, but just because of the fact of other people telling her story, as if they knew better than her.

As I said, I think she really needs to watch it, at least the parts where the lawyers talk (especially the one where Thoreen says it's up to the conservatee to petition the termination of the conservatorship :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Come on though. She's in a situation where she cannot talk about her situation. 

If her son, boyfriend, mother, life long family friend and assistant, ex boyfriends, collaborators, personally chosen lawyers etc. are people who "think they know better than her", but her money hungry father, business manager, social media manager, ex manager arent because they don't want fans involved? Come on...

As the documents say, britney welcomes the informed support of her fans, why would she shade a documentary that is as matter of fact as they could come, knowing that until she's out, she'll never have the chance to speak.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

I just commented on this and said 

@britneyspears Yes! Love this! We’re glad you’re focusing on yourself but you’re avoiding the elephant in the room. You’re not setting the record straight. You have the whole world trying to help you and yet your fans don’t know you the same way anymore. 

She CAN'T speak about the conservatorship. She hasn't said anything about it since FTR in 2008. Let's not act like it's her fault. She's not avoiding anything, she's just not allowed to say what she's really feeling. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2