Britney: "Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens"

2 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

This makes me nervous. 

I want her to perform again 😭😭

But only if she really wants.

But the I'm learning to do things and be normal. Cause she knows she's about to get outta the conservatorship. So she's gotta learn. Cause she's gonna have to do it on her own 

She’s saying that she’ll always will love to be on stage...she’s coming back one day...just not soon....

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Imo this is a new disguised attack on the conservatorship, why post the 2016 Toxic performance if not to show the world "would a person that is declared not capable of taking care of her own finances be able to perform like this?". The talk now is should someone capable of doing so much be under an institution reserved for people who are incredibly ill. Even if Britney is dealing with mental health issues, so does millions of people, that does not make them eligible for a c-ship.

It's from 2017 - 2018 New Year's show 

I get it more like she saying she likes to perform, but she also wants to take this time for her to live a "normal" life, which is something she's expressed before. Maybe in relation to the fact that "she's refusing to perform until her dad is gone" in the sense of, yeah, she wants her father out, but she wont' come back to perform the following day after her father is removed, which probably some people in the public or the media are expecting.

I think she's still "shading" the documentary, not because of its message, which I'm sure she knows is supportive of her, but just because of the fact of other people telling her story, as if they knew better than her.

As I said, I think she really needs to watch it, at least the parts where the lawyers talk (especially the one where Thoreen says it's up to the conservatee to petition the termination of the conservatorship :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 4
Just now, Slayer said:

IDK what to make of this, it makes me more wary when it's shared to Twitter...

Seriously she just needs to speak openly in Court just so we finally know 100% what is on her mind.

Everyone else has spoke but her, come on Queen I want to hear your voice and how you feel :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

What if she just doesn't want to adress this? :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Leader
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think she's still "shading" the documentary, not because of its message, which I'm sure she knows is supportive of her, but just because of the fact of other people telling her story, as if they knew better than her.

I agree with this. I think she isn't shading #FreeBritney or the doc per say, rather she wants to be the one to tell her story. Thing is, people are speaking about her all over the place cause everything is shrouded in mystery. At the same time, I get she doesn't want to speak about it now. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7