Britney: "Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens"

46 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I miss Piece of Me :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I don't. The horrible choreography, the messy hair, the cheap costumes, the jittery hand movements. Team C-Ship can keep THAT.

I just want Britney to be happy and free. If she wants to continue making music, that's awesome. But I hope she stays away from performing until she can have everything at the level of quality that she deserves.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

I’m pretty sure I think Britney is aware she can terminate it. Do you not think her and Boyfriend have discussed this with her lawyer? Jesus give me strength. Plus that woman on the doc said she’s never seen one successfully terminated. It’s a very long process I can imagine 

So then you agree she doesn't want to terminate the conservatorship just yet? They're already embroiling themselves in a long legal battle for the most absurd of things like the sealing of the court records or whether what Ingham says is hearsay or not, so why not as well start the legal battle to terminate the conservatorship? 

It wouldn't be a long process if they just listened to her and provided the medical evidence that she is capable of standing for herself without a conservatorship. There were rumors of her asking the judge to reduce the conservatorship back in 2012 when the judge talked to her in order to authorize her X Factor contract. However, no petition to terminate the conservatorship was actually filed. 

It may be a long process, a short process, it may be denied, it may be approved, we'll never know, 'cause it's never happened in the past 13 years. No other conservatee has ever been in Britney's position, not in terms of her age and mental state, nor in terms of support and media scrutiny of their case. If any conservatee in that country has any chance of beeing released from the conservatorship is Britney. The thing is, how much does she really know about the conservatorship laws? If she's being threatened with something like her kids, how does she know how much Jamie is legally able to do or not? 

I hope Jesus has given you strength enough already :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

ponder inspector gadget GIF

Confused if this is a ‘don’t believe everything you read/see’ post. Or a ‘one day I’ll tell my story’ post.

Will be interesting to see if Sam likes/comments as guess this will confirm its the latter:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

There's three options, in my opinion:

Each person has their story: "I will tell my story someday, don't worry."

and their take on other people’s stories: "The documentary is wrong, don't believe it."

Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens: "Whatever you think you know, it's nothing compared to how bad it actually is behind the scenes."

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

So then you agree she doesn't want to terminate the conservatorship just yet? They're already embroiling themselves in a long legal battle for the most absurd of things like the sealing of the court records or whether what Ingham says is hearsay or not, so why not as well start the legal battle to terminate the conservatorship? 

It wouldn't be a long process if they just listened to her and provided the medical evidence that she is capable of standing for herself without a conservatorship. There were rumors of her asking the judge to reduce the conservatorship back in 2012 when the judge talked to her in order to authorize her X Factor contract. However, no petition to terminate the conservatorship was actually filed. 

It may be a long process, a short process, it may be denied, it may be approved, we'll never know, 'cause it's never happened in the past 13 years. No other conservatee has ever been in Britney's position, not in terms of her age and mental state, nor in terms of support and media scrutiny of their case. If any conservatee in that country has any chance of beeing released from the conservatorship is Britney. The thing is, how much does she really know about the conservatorship laws? If she's being threatened with something like her kids, how does she know how much Jamie is legally able to do or not? 

I hope Jesus has given you strength enough already :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

At this point, if Britney were to drop the ball or make too early a move, its game over for Free Britney.

It's why the hired a new legal team, a new coconservator, a possible audit etc. So the judge, without doubt, can have evidence that Jamie is not fit to fill the position.

Until that evidence is there, Team Jamie will always have one very simple answer; look at how frail she is! She clearly cant make decisions.

• Love 3

What I take from this is that there is more to the story than what was mentioned in the doc, like its just the tip of the iceberg.

Given all the people who spoke on the doc, all the celebrities who spoke, all the EVIDENCE the movement uncovered, it's just so pointless to think she might be saying that all is well and the doc is silly made up.

Also lets always take this IG posts with a grain of salt, team B is getting stuck in the corner, they will do all to discredit the movement, and we all know its not like she can go to IG and freely address the issues.

I'm actually scared for Sam since he spoke against Jamie.

Lets keep the fight soldiers!

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IDK what to make of this, it makes me more wary when it's shared to Twitter...

Seriously she just needs to speak openly in Court just so we finally know 100% what is on her mind.

Everyone else has spoke but her, come on Queen I want to hear your voice and how you feel :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

It’s on FB too, I agree it’s hard to know what to feel when something is mass released.

If only the lawyer would just let her speak in court.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oh come on. I get that but Sam and her mother might of researched the laws no?  There is a thing called google. They don’t live under a rock surely?  🤣🤣🤣 don’t act like they are totally clueless in 2021? Also just to add - if the judge didn’t remove him after it was petitioned last time don’t you think the judge might deny termination also? They are probably being advised.  Who knows! In my opinion It will most likely take time 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Am I the only one who thinks this post is 100% from her team? These responses are confusing me 😭

100 sis it is highly suspicious

Video from piece of me, long text, put on all social media platforms... It is "me time" deja vu, only this time they know how to use emojis.

A big solid FUC* YOU to all her team, you may try to sabotage the progress but as we say in my country "there is no evil who will last forever" your time is over voldemorts.

• Like 3