Britney: "Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens"

4 minutes ago, Oxic said:

link

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/09/britney-spears-working-on-her-own-documentary/?utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Jamie won’t let her have any freedom or responsibility over her own life. This summer, her father grounded her for three weeks because she dared to meet a friend for a socially-distanced walk on the beach and a heart-to-heart conversation. She’s 39 years old!

“He doesn’t want her to see her friends, he doesn’t want her to meet other people in the entertainment business, he tells her that everyone has bad intentions for her — when it plainly isn’t true.”

47 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Come on though. She's in a situation where she cannot talk about her situation. 

If her son, boyfriend, mother, life long family friend and assistant, ex boyfriends, collaborators, personally chosen lawyers etc. are people who "think they know better than her", but her money hungry father, business manager, social media manager, ex manager arent because they don't want fans involved? Come on...

As the documents say, britney welcomes the informed support of her fans, why would she shade a documentary that is as matter of fact as they could come, knowing that until she's out, she'll never have the chance to speak.

she welcomes the informed support in terms of what happens in the legal proceedings. She never referenced her past relationships or personal life in general, nor it means she believes a documentary made by a third party will inform us correctly, or better than if it came from Britney herself. And even less if she doesn't watch it.

Again, I'm not against the documentary or if there's more of them either. I actually believe we need them, especially people that isn't aware of her situation, and I actually believe she could understand its intention if she bothered to watch it. I just feel like most of you have this weird image of Britney, and want to believe she wants and feels exactly the same as any of you about the whole FreeBritney, when we don't really know how she feels about the whole situation, besides wanting the court records unsealed.

With all this, and all the recent headlines, and even that video she posted last year when she said it was the happiest she's ever been despite everything that was being said about her, it makes me feel she really doesn't like people talking about her life, even if it's for a good cause, even if she appreciates the support in general. I still believe she hasn't watched it, I just can't see Britney sitting down to watch a bunch of people talking about her life for more than an hour. It would be very off character from her, and I think that's what she's trying to say with this post and the sarcastic message from yesterday. 

We keep assuming she cannot talk, but never stop to think that maybe, just maybe, she just doesn't WANT to talk, at least for now. Who is preventing her from talking anyways, if Jamie is not the conservator of her person anymore? Lou has quit too. Heck, she even felt like talking about the conservatorship back in 2016 when Jamie was literally with her, even if it was censored later. Why not doing it now? 

I'm not saying WE need to stop giving this situation attention and awareness, but I don't find surprising or strange at all that Britney from her standpoint may just feel weird about people making documentaries about her life without her involvement (whether she knows or not that they tried to contact her), even if it's for a good cause. I think she needs to watch it though. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She hates people talking about her and while that doc is good for awareness, she probably doesnt want to relive some of those moments. While I think its good that were bringing awareness to this, I hope it isnt harming her. Some of that would be hard to remember and she even says no memories meaning she wants to forget that time in her life. 

I hope she wont always ve remembered as the celebrity who had a rise a fall a rise a fall. Let's hope she can just get the peace she wants. I'm still thinking this wasnt from her though bc Sam said what he did today. So either she gave him permission and new this would blow up or he didnt care. 

• Love 1

Another big question of mine is IF Britney does actually post things why would her team let her at all? I know we have talked about subliminals, hints, secret meanings etc but do we really think her Team wouldn't realize that? If she sends Cassie (social media manager) things that have secret meanings etc, is her team stupid to still go ahead and post? I just dont think its her honestly. 

I've been wondering the same too. I would think by now they would catch on when she says something off kilter and wouldn't post it... IF they are indeed as strategic and protective of her as we're led to believe. 

At the same time, some of her videos are so on point it really does feel like she at least has some say over what gets posted. The Super Bowl video for example was such a perfect teasing response that I can't see her team being behind it but why would they let her post that? It's very irritating not knowing.

11 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Another big question of mine is IF Britney does actually post things why would her team let her at all? I know we have talked about subliminals, hints, secret meanings etc but do we really think her Team wouldn't realize that? If she sends Cassie (social media manager) things that have secret meanings etc, is her team stupid to still go ahead and post? I just dont think its her honestly. 

22 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I've been wondering the same too. I would think by now they would catch on when she says something off kilter and wouldn't post it... IF they are indeed as strategic and protective of her as we're led to believe. 

At the same time, some of her videos are so on point it really does feel like she at least has some say over what gets posted. The Super Bowl video for example was such a perfect teasing response that I can't see her team being behind it but why would they let her post that? It's very irritating not knowing.

Yes!! Im not saying they are geniuses BUT they also have been behind a conservatorship for 13 years so they obviously are shady AF. I just dont see them allowing her to post things that scream help me. With that said, if it is Brit why so much beating around the bush (punishment,perhaps) with the posts. Especially when even left for a minute social media screenshots and records instantly. 

2 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Yes!! Im not saying they are geniuses BUT they also have been behind a conservatorship for 13 years so they obviously are shady AF. I just dont see them allowing her to post things that scream help me. With that said, if it is Brit why so much beating around the bush (punishment,perhaps) with the posts. Especially when even left for a minute social media screenshots and records instantly. 

The only thing that sort of makes sense in my head is fear of punishment/appearing insane. If she were to come out and post something that they could run back to court with and say, "see? she can't be trusted to make professional decisions on her own!" that would be it for her ever seeing freedom again. If it is indeed Britney posting sometimes, I think she's straddling the line and saying what she can without straight up saying it.

This is also how I reason the argument that Britney isn't posting to the account even though we get content that features her-- she gets punished if she doesn't give them stuff to post. Also explains why the account uses old videos/photos or reposts sometimes.

I also say this knowing damn well her IG is one of the most bizarre ones out there and already reads a little crazy, but I think that's intentional. Everything else about her brand is so manufactured but the one "real" look we get into Britney is bizarre so the public continues to believe she's off.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Seanril said:

I think Cassie just posts what Britney sends her unless it breaks some sort of rule list. Then beyond that she would probably just remove whatever post her team didn’t like