Britney: "Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens"

9 hours ago, phareezy said:

The only thing that sort of makes sense in my head is fear of punishment/appearing insane. If she were to come out and post something that they could run back to court with and say, "see? she can't be trusted to make professional decisions on her own!" that would be it for her ever seeing freedom again. If it is indeed Britney posting sometimes, I think she's straddling the line and saying what she can without straight up saying it.

This is also how I reason the argument that Britney isn't posting to the account even though we get content that features her-- she gets punished if she doesn't give them stuff to post. Also explains why the account uses old videos/photos or reposts sometimes.

I also say this knowing damn well her IG is one of the most bizarre ones out there and already reads a little crazy, but I think that's intentional. Everything else about her brand is so manufactured but the one "real" look we get into Britney is bizarre so the public continues to believe she's off.

So many questions. Ah. It hurts my brain (and heart)

• Like 1