Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

5 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I still stand by my opinion. This is one article and my opinions are not based on the conservatorship but more on the one women who said he is a user and the case with his ex. I still have a feeling he is the reason behind her push to freedom not a bad thing. But yeah I still dont trust him. Honestly he may be good but well see when Britneys 50 60 and hes in his late 30 40s. 

I wish they would ban you already. You’re toxic and with all the progress being made you’re a complete downer to this fan base and all we have accomplished. Go away. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I think it's good Jamie is watching over this relationship, I could understand why he doesnt trust men near his daughter. Britneys already owes how much in child support from k fed loser. I'm sure he doesnt want that to happen again. 

Just looks bad bc of the conservatorship and yeah he may be a **** but a lot of people are *********. 

I think the relationship will speak for itself once she is out but hopefully she doesnt end up in another bad marriage. 

Who is going to take one for the team and respond to this? 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

I wish they would ban you already. You’re toxic and with all the progress being made you’re a complete downer to this fan base and all we have accomplished. Go away. 

Ha I'm not I just dont trust people easily. Everyone has a hidden agenda, unfortunately Britney knows this more than anyone!