Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

19 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Damn... I almost wanna say **** yeah go Sam, but Britney’s world is so shady and crazy that I’m not rushing to trust him just yet. I mean, he DID lie that she checked herself into a psych ward when she was admitted against her will. He can’t be completely innocent...:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That said, it IS good news and surprising. I hope he watches his back. 

Not to mention he pretended to be with her on Valentine's day while she was already in the facility, we just didnt know yet. He also promoted matches (even tho Britney did do the same) and gave shout outs to the zone, smt that even Jamie said Britney refused to go and made him lose 1M. He also left comments on her instagram all these years when he knew damn well she doesnt control her insta. 

I wonder if this has smt to do with Jamie being the scapegoat. Maybe team con will try to kick him out so they can pretend everything is fine with Britney to make her resume her career so we can support her brand again. She would still be under a cship, but people would buy she was happy with her dad gone. 

Maybe Sam has a good relation with Jodi and since Jamie stepped down as Britneys conservator, he cant kick Sam out anymore? Didnt Jamie imply Ingham is also not allowing Jamie to see Britney for months now? Maybe Sam knows Jamie cant kick him out of Britneys life now that he cant even be near Britney? 

3 minutes ago, SJK said:

Not all you people that been hating on Sam for so long coming to his defense. 😂
I said before he’s prolly the only consistent person in her life for the past few years. 

Not all of us are hopping on his **** right away after one useless, bad timed instagram message. He cant take the heat anymore bc he sees backlash for using Britney to build his career. 

He'll been gone soon after this!

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Not to mention he pretended to be with her on Valentine's day while she was already in the facility, we just didnt know yet. He also promoted matches (even tho Britney did do the same) and gave shout outs to the zone, smt that even Jamie said Britney refused to go and made him lose 1M. 

I wonder if this has smt to do with Jamie being the scapegoat. Maybe team con will try to kick him out so they can pretend everything is fine with Britney to make her resume her career so we can support her brand again. She would still be under a cship, but people would buy she was happy with her dad gone. 

Maybe Sam has a good relation with Jodi and since Jamie stepped down as Britneys conservator, he cant kick Sam out anymore? Didnt Jamie imply Ingham is also not allowing Jamie to see Britney for months now? Maybe Sam knows Jamie cant kick him out of Britneys life now that he cant even be near Britney? 

A lot of maybe's. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Theeese twooo! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I don't know what I'm enjoying more: seeing Sam dragging Jamie or those Sam conspiracy theorists that have been claiming that he's a leech being proven wrong lmaooo. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Props to Sam! This is huge! A momentum is being built! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

P.S. If you seek yourselves, Sam haters :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Image result for Yes britney gifImage result for Yes britney gifImage result for Yes britney gif

This is a huge moment for us. The people who were saying he was on a payroll, or that he was an attention seeker, or that he is banking off Britney's popularity are seething in the corner of their rooms now and we love to see it 

Edited by PokemonSpears
3 gifs max!!
11 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I think it's good Jamie is watching over this relationship, I could understand why he doesnt trust men near his daughter. Britneys already owes how much in child support from k fed loser. I'm sure he doesnt want that to happen again. 

Just looks bad bc of the conservatorship and yeah he may be a **** but a lot of people are *********. 

I think the relationship will speak for itself once she is out but hopefully she doesnt end up in another bad marriage. 

You’re clearly a troll. Britney is 40 years old and had one heck of a life I’m sure she is adult enough to know what’s good for her. Bye 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Seriously. Some of these very same people also hounded other users for defending Sam. The same way these hating trolls are calling for JT and Diane Sawyer to apologize is the same way they should all apologize to Sam and everyone else. Must be some bitter pills to swallow but let’s see if they practice what they preach :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Imma dig my ignore list to find that person to name them.

MANDIXMX - biphobic comments against Sam. Nasty towards other members who defend him.

• Haha 2