Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

Just now, I love Britney said:

You’re clearly a troll. Britney is 40 years old and had one heck of a life I’m sure she is adult enough to know what’s good for her. Bye 

I'm not saying he should control her life, I'm saying if I were her dad I would not trust this relationship and not want her to have a kid with a man that is that much younger.

She should have control and the right to decide all I'm saying is yeah I wouldn't want her to be in another long custody battle. Now if he didnt have her in a conservatorship and look bad it would be a different story but all I'm saying is if I were a dad I would protect my daughter from any man I didnt trust. 

2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

It's their day. Give them some space. They think they are grown-ups.

If only they knew that this day is not about them but Britney.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I love him again. But believe me I will switch on any bish the moment he/she does anything shady :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Not to mention he pretended to be with her on Valentine's day while she was already in the facility, we just didnt know yet. He also promoted matches (even tho Britney did do the same) and gave shout outs to the zone, smt that even Jamie said Britney refused to go and made him lose 1M. 

I wonder if this has smt to do with Jamie being the scapegoat. Maybe team con will try to kick him out so they can pretend everything is fine with Britney to make her resume her career so we can support her brand again. She would still be under a cship, but people would buy she was happy with her dad gone. 

Maybe Sam has a good relation with Jodi and since Jamie stepped down as Britneys conservator, he cant kick Sam out anymore? Didnt Jamie imply Ingham is also not allowing Jamie to see Britney for months now? Maybe Sam knows Jamie cant kick him out of Britneys life now that he cant even be near Britney? 

I'm not defending him but...

Are we 100% sure she was already at the facility? And what if Britney herself asked him not to spill her recovery out? We know she's a private person. Maybe she wanted to tell people she was in the facility when she felt ready. 

We know britney didn't want to attend in the zone, but maybe she wasn't unsupportive of in the zone itself, she just refused to work. 

• Like 1