Sam Asghari calls Jamie Spears a ‘****’ and is fed up of Jamie throwing obstacles in his and Britney's way

5 minutes ago, Roger said:

Btw, where are they ? Why are they not investigating James ? It's like they are not even part of her legal team at this point already.

9303b7c9f50b37819bb0301b566a1d64.gif 

Who do you think the NY Times would have been conferring with on the documentary? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Jamie's been given 120 days to submit the financials. Be patient. It's a very important step to get all of that on the court record.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, SJK said:

Not all you people that been hating on Sam for so long coming to his defense. 😂
I said before he’s prolly the only consistent person in her life for the past few years. 

There’s some old members here who would make biphobic comments about him when we don’t even know if he’s bi***ual. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, SJK said:

Not all you people that been hating on Sam for so long coming to his defense. 😂
I said before he’s prolly the only consistent person in her life for the past few years. 

Seriously. Some of these very same people also hounded other users for defending Sam. The same way these hating trolls are calling for JT and Diane Sawyer to apologize is the same way they should all apologize to Sam and everyone else. Must be some bitter pills to swallow but let’s see if they practice what they preach :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@Slayer can we bookmark those sam haters post in the previous Sam thread so they dont edit it to not look like clowns :roxxy:

28 minutes ago, bryannspears said:

LMFAOOO all the sam-antis can eat their own words :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

anyways king sam coming to save the day! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: lets hope j word doesn't forbid him from seeing her:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Theeese twooo! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I don't know what I'm enjoying more: seeing Sam drag Jamie or those Sam conspiracy theorists that have been claiming that he's a leech being proven wrong lmaooo. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Props to Sam! This is huge! A momentum is being built! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

P.S. If you seek yourselves, Sam haters :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 4