Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

1 minute ago, kimsaprincess said:

i don’t think this was project rose because at the end they said they don’t even know if britney herself got their requests to be part of the doc

Ok not to get too conspiracy but maybe she couldn't give an interview (when has she ever allowed to talk about th cship after all) but someone was telling her this was being made. 

I wamt to believe 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I think its not impossible. Fe said just enough to support britney without defaming Jamie.

The part where she says after the conservatorship her role changed says A LOT to me! Its like once he cane in it became this dictatorship! She made it clear she the same person who had been there since the beginning some would even say more than him would now be pushed out and only hired back by the touring company. It was so wonderfully made. 

And even then Im glad Fe took a lesser job to still be in contact with Britney somehow. It says a lot about Fe and a lot of "fans" judged her for years like "where is Felicia?", "Fe abandoned Britney" or "Dont trust Fe she was hired by Jamie after all!" (and this last one I saw today) :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 7
Just now, lilhennythings said:

Ok not to get too conspiracy but maybe she couldn't give an interview (when has she ever allowed to talk about th cship after all) but someone was telling her this was being made. 

I wamt to believe 

maybe but i also don’t get why it’s called project rose to begin with since project rose is already known as something else

• Love 1
Just now, lilhennythings said:

I wamt to believe 

yeah also like... "unclear whether she received our requests" is vague enough to suggest that she knew the doc was being made. just bc she didn't respond to requests for interviews, doesn't means he didn't hear from, say, fe, and maybe even gave them some messages via her. like that's a way out there theory and probably not tru but like... yeah, journalists word things a certain way to be truthful but still protect themselves legally. I don't want to start a conspiracy but I don't think it's out of the question that she knew about it/gave her blessing covertly.

• Like 1