Lawyers for Britney seems...

feo

29 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Thanks for proving my point :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well, what they've said is true. 

In recent months their account (and the freebritneyla protests) have done more for the movement than the Gram Girls since the voicemail leak, and that's approaching almost two years! 

I don't particularly like how GG handled this situation. They initiated this divide with an almost mob like mentality with the other accounts jumping on board. 

And then there's Kevin from freebritneyla talking about living in the shadow of GG and hoping to have more influence. 

No-one is coming for these accounts or questioning their true intentions but yet many are out for blood when it comes to LFB. 

I've said previously I've gone back and forth when it comes to  LFB. I don't like their posts praising Ingham or Lynne given it has taken both a decade to seemingly work for Britney's best interests, but to claim that LFB are worse than Lou and Jamie combined is nothing but utter nonsense. 

This fanbase is its own worst enemy at times and at the moment all these accounts are collectively doing more harm than good to help the movement.... and how did that start? Oh, yeah, GG leaking the names and professions of those behind LFB. Shady as ****.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, lawyersforbritney said:

you can all have fun reading that court doc without our help because we are done with all of it. Good job taking down the one account that was an actual threat to James and his team. 

So you're going to stop 'helping' Free Britney because of negative feedback?:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

If you truly want Britney free, you'd continue to spread awareness regardless of what is happening.

I think everyone should move on from the drama. All parties should go back to spreading awareness, any news and information they have or obtain. I think it is all down to how everyone handles it going forward and the evidence of anyone being 'good' will be shown by what you do now to help the movement, not petty arguments/twitter spats (this goes for everyone).

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Okay mrs Magnolia. There is no abuse in Britneys case,liars for Britney did not try to destroy FreeBritney movement. They didn't call Sam, Sam Kingnight,Lou is a saint and was only here to help Britney so was James. You convinced me I am officially against FreeBritney. 

You know what will help free Britney the quickest and transport Lou into an orange jumpsuit the fastest?

Taking some time to understand the law and the court process.

Until you do that, you're just wasting everyone's time. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

So you're going to stop 'helping' Free Britney because of negative feedback?:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

If you truly want Britney free, you'd continue to spread awareness regardless of what is happening.

I think everyone should move on from the drama. All parties should go back to spreading awareness, any news and information they have or obtain. I think it is all down to how everyone handles it going forward and the evidence of anyone being 'good' will be shown by what you do now to help the movement, not petty arguments/twitter spats (this goes for everyone).

To be fair, Britney fans are pretty ruthless. God knows what kind of DMs they've received.

But on the whole, I agree. All accounts need to move on from this. I've noticed some of the other accounts are still taking little jabs here and there on twitter and it's not a good look. 

9 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

In recent months their account (and the freebritneyla protests) have done more for the movement than the Gram Girls since the voicemail leak, and that's approaching almost two years! 

I don't particularly like how GG handled this situation. They initiated this divide with an almost mob like mentality with the other accounts jumping on board. 

And then there's Kevin from freebritneyla talking about living in the shadow of GG and hoping to have more influence. 

No-one is coming for these accounts or questioning their true intentions but yet many are out for blood when it comes to LFB. 

I've said previously I've gone back and forth when it comes to  LFB. I don't like their posts praising Ingham or Lynne given it has taken both a decade to seemingly work for Britney's best interests, but to claim that LFB are worse than Lou and Jamie combined is nothing but utter nonsense. 

This fanbase is its own worst enemy at times and at the moment all these accounts are collectively doing more harm than good to help the movement.... and how did that start? Oh, yeah, GG leaking the names and professions of those behind LFB. Shady as ****.

Rolleyes 

Not to you but to this whole situation 

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You know what will help free Britney the quickest and transport Lou into an orange jumpsuit the fastest?

Taking some time to understand the law and the court process.

Until you do that, you're just wasting everyone's time. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Okay Mrs Magnolia. As I said. I finally saw the light. And I am with you. I do no longer support FreeBritney. Everyone involved with cship is a saint.

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They weren't negative feedback. They were and are constantly getting attacked. They were blindsided and ganged up on. A great source of insight is gone because of baseless and factless bullying. 

All they ever provided was legal facts. Some people act like as soon as Britney says she wants out of the c-ship, it's magically dissolved. It will take time.

Just now, Switchy said:

They weren't negative feedback. They were and are constantly getting attacked. They were blindsided and ganged up on. A great source of insight is gone because of baseless and factless bullying. 

All they ever provided was legal facts. Some people act like as soon as Britney says she wants out of the c-ship, it's magically dissolved. It will take time.

Well their actions deserved a reaction and they shouldn't have posted personal information of BG etc.

No-one at ALL thinks the c-ship is going to be dissolved quickly.

BOTH sides are getting attacked and it's not fair to say it's just LFB getting it - some of their tweets and posts have gas lit people to attack BG and FreeBritneyLA. So can we not act like they are the innocent party. They are partially to blame for the hate they get.

If they want to prove they are 'good', they can prove it by their actions instead of running away.

What Lawyer gives up when they are challenged? Lawyers do not give up, they fight. 

I'm just saying if you want Britney's freedom as much as they have claimed they wouldn't stop 'helping' her.

Everyone involved needs to use their actions to prove they are trustworthy and reliable not by petty fights and bashing the whole fanbase because of a minority.

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Imagine judging her for being desperate and contacting the only lawyer she could actually reach. All whilst being monitored 24/7 and not having a cell phone. 

I don't agree a lot with their particular arguments in this thread, but, you do realize @Steel Magnolia was actually the person who allegedly suggested to Adnan to provide Britney with a cellphone to contact a lawyer? They just didn't realize Adnan would get Sam Lutfi involved after they allegedly suggested the idea to him. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

"and how did that start? Oh, yeah, GG leaking the names and professions of those behind LFB. Shady as ****"

One name belonging to LFB was printed in a Dec 2019 LA Mag article (about Britney and the conservatorship).  

The other name appears alongside the LFB application for trademark, registered on Sep 2020.

These details have been in the public domain for some time (and are not difficult to locate).

33 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I don't agree a lot with their particular arguments in this thread, but, you do realize @Steel Magnolia was actually the person who allegedly suggested to Adnan to provide Britney with a cellphone to contact a lawyer? They just didn't realize Adnan would get Sam Lutfi involved after they allegedly suggested the idea to him. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thank you!

I've been trying to spring Britney from the conservatorship since the moment I learned it had been made permanent in October 2009.

Apart from Jordan, who else here can say that?

1 hour ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Everyone can think whatever they want at this point. This entire smear campaign started as an indirect result of us encouraging everyone to support Britney's attorney and mother. Whoever feels supporting either of them would cause Britney or her case "harm" is extremely irrational and misguided. 

The reality is, by highlighting specific court docs and putting actual public pressure on James, Lou, and their attorneys when no other big media outlet would, we did more for Britney than those who posted the "statement" against us. Do people not realize we had a strategy in place since Day 1? Did people not notice that we were specifically going after James and Lou? Did the fact that Lou stepped down just days after we posted about her using Britney's money on her own attorneys to sue BK go unnoticed, too?? You guys literally have no idea. But the truth will come out one day, and you can all have fun reading that court doc without our help because we are done with all of it. Good job taking down the one account that was an actual threat to James and his team. 

This seems very melodramatic. But let me explain because I want to come off respectful. 

From what I can gather yall are actual lawyers. Maybe this is why you're being held to a differnt standard than the other accounts. It was your decision to make yourself the face on breaking down all these documents, its appreciated yes but correct me if I'm wrong no one came to you and ask you to do this.

When you decide to put yourself out there and take credit like you have in your last statement you can't expect to not receive backlash.  Also if you had a strategy since day one maybe its time to step back and re stragize. Because if your worried about what people are saying on forum and not getting the proper accolades and are willing to quit because of it, maybe you've lost sight of what this is truly about. 

Just a suggestion maybe stick to the facts of the documents. Like I said its appreciated having actual lawyers break down the lingo because most of us aren't familiar with these kinds of laws but the tweet that this thread is about was scenario based not what actually is happening. 

Idk I just feel there are better ways to go about this without being so dramatic if you aren't happy with being attacked turn off your comments. Limit your interaction with the exact people who are going after you I get standing up for yourself and fully support that but making passive aggressive comments like "good job on taking down the one account.. " its just unnecessary.

If you quit its your own accord because if your main point is to fight for Britney there is nothing that will stop you. Just my two cents and I hope you take this as a sincere suggestion because I feel we all win we we unite. 

Screaming!!! LawyersForBabies are really living in delusion.

Honey, you've given yourself too much credit, you and other similar orgs have done nothing to help Britney. She's still in the conservatorship is she not? Jamie is still her conservator is he not? He's so threatened by your lame *** tweets and court docs and analysis. 

Please give me a break, the only reason things have gotten to this point is because Britney herself refused to work and Jamie's colon exploded. Not you, not the freebarney movement or the fan protests actually helped ****.

Stop giving yourself credits that don't exist.

Oh and before LoyalistsForJamie and their supporters come for me or think I'm "attacking" them, I'm not. I'm just offering opinions and discussions. 

If lawyers can't even handle that much shade from gays on a stan forum, I wonder how they're going to handle cases in courts.

What a disgrace.

5 minutes ago, lawyersforbritney said:

Putting ourselves out there how exactly?? It was an account full of court documents an explanations with "sorry, no media inquiries" in our bio. We never once put our real names out there. We never wanted credit, we still don't want credit. But when we are volunteering our time and money on all this stuff and multiple accounts put out a defamatory "statement" about us to thousands of people which causes us to be harassed, stalked, and attacked every hour on the hour, then yea, it's time to move on with our lives.

And to respond to someone else's point that we should be willing to fight harder because we are lawyers, the difference is when we are in a courtroom, we are getting PAID to be there. People seem to forget we are NOT getting paid for any of this. Not to mention all the thousands (yes, literally thousands) we have spent on all the court docs.

We aren't "quitting" because of "criticism" or "backlash" or whatever else people are trying to blame it on. We are walking away from what has become an extremely toxic situation for us. Going after the conservatorship was nothing compared to trying to defend ourselves from the constant attacks from the fan base. That should say something.

"We never once put our real names out there"

Screenshot-2021-01-14-at-21.28.39.png

Dec 19, 2019

https://www.lamag.com/mag-features/the-battle-for-britney-spears/

• Leader
1 hour ago, STJ said:

Please give me a break, the only reason things have gotten to this point is because Britney herself refused to work and Jamie's colon exploded. Not you, not the freebarney movement or the fan protests actually helped ****.

Super disagree with this. Also the overall tone of your post could definitely use some finessing. I think it's important we show respect towards others and not belittle them - even if you vehemently disagree. Thank you. 

Archived