Lawyers for Britney seems...

feo

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’ve heard they have ties to Lou allegedly (I read it on this site last month) 

You forgot to add “allegedly”, “for entertainment purposes” :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Let’s not jump to drastic conclusions just yet.... not everything you read on Exhale is true.

Can someone confirm if it was Meaner and/or LFB (or someone else) who were calling out FreeBritneyLA for seeing merch/profiting off the movement?

47 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

You forgot to add “allegedly”, “for entertainment purposes” :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Let’s not jump to drastic conclusions just yet.... not everything you Real on Exhale is true.

Can someone confirm if it was Meaner and/or LFB (or someone else) who were calling out FreeBritneyLA for seeing merch/profiting off the movement?

It was me. 

https://teespring.com/stores/freebritney

Why didn’t you post that Kevin also trademarked FreebritneyLA? You posted the screen grab of Lawyers, so go ahead and use that same site and pull it up. Where’s that thread at? Hypocritical. 

25 minutes ago, justphil said:

It was me. 

https://teespring.com/stores/freebritney

Why didn’t you post that Kevin also trademarked FreebritneyLA? You posted the screen grab of Lawyers, so go ahead and use that same site and pull it up. Where’s that thread at? Hypocritical. 

You’re right. Thanks!

https://uspto.report/TM/90307071

But, because someone (you or another) posted it, or at least alluded to it on here (I didn't). That knowledge already exists.

Hence, why I asked who (namely the **** stirrers and mud flingers) called out Kevin for it. Seeing as everyone is at it! Did they not or is that just hearsay? To clear thing up.

17 hours ago, Easy There said:

Yeah I said that. Because ppl are claiming that her conservatorship is voluntary and she can petition to end it whenever she wants to.

Its obvious that's not the case. Because she did try to end it for years. 

And yeah. It's a ****ed up situation. It's never ending circle of corruption. I don't see her getting out any time soon. And LFB need to shut the eff up.

How, exactly, did Britney try to end it for years?

By calling and leaving a message on an answering machine owned by a lawyer closely associated with Sam Lutfi?

If I was any member of her family I would have shut that **** down fast, too.

What other methods did she use to try to get out of it?

Let's be precise here.

7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s pretty gross and weird how hard some of you people are riding for LFB... and for what? Disgusting. They attempt to discredit the movement by saying the voicemail was fake, go on a spree trying to expose multiple people who have been beneficial in the movement, and continuously argue with fans online whenever their “motive” is “freeing Britney” which isn’t the case. Look at the trademarks. Look at them attempting to expose B’s best friend, look at attacking the gram girls for talking to Sam (who I’m not defending in any way but FYI he’s the complete opposite of team CON and there’s a reason why they keep silencing him). The pedestal you’ve put these faceless people on is so strange, they’re obviously either extreme clout chasers or team con point blank. 

I agreed with you on everything except Sam Lutfi.  That guy is scum and he is the reason that team CON was able to take over Britney's life as they used him as an excuse to 'protect her' from him.  And he is so shady.  Considering he was also hanging around Courtney Love (and I believe Amanda Bynes ) I would even suspect he is or was working with team CON to try to make other rich women look 'troubled' and then cons can put them in conservatorships.  WE HAVE TO STOP LOOKING AT SAM LUTFI AS SOME SORT OF POSSIBLE SAVIOR.  He is as dangerous as team CON.  Just look at the amount of restraining orders against him.

27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

By calling and leaving a message on an answering machine owned by a lawyer closely associated with Sam Lutfi?

Let's be precise 

Mhmm kay

37 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let's be precise here.

Check out the Deep Dive videos on Britney if you haven't already.  I would have to watch it again to remember everything, but off the top of my head here are several strong indications we have that Britney has wanted to end the conservatorship since its inception:

1. In For the Record Britney talks about not wanting to be under the 'restraints' she is under

2. Britney hired Adam Streisand to fight it, but Ingham shot down that representation by claiming that she was 'incapable' after meeting her for a few minutes

3. There is paparazzi footage showing that Britney went to consult that lawyer (something Burke I believe?) who ended up betraying her and going behind her back to instead help her father.

4. That voicemail to that Eardley lawyer is clearly Britney's voice, where she asks him to help her get out of the conservatorship, and that her father is threatening to take her babies away from her.  I seem to recall Britney's father even testified about this under oath.

5. Bryan Spears has stated specifically that his sister has 'always' wanted to get out.

6. Letter released by Andrew Gallery allegedly by Britney talks about getting out of the conservatorship.

7. Who the heck would want to be in a conservatorship.  Especially somebody who has always been as fiercely independent as Britney.

What more do you need?

18 minutes ago, feo said:

Check out the Deep Dive videos on Britney if you haven't already.  I would have to watch it again to remember everything, but off the top of my head here are several strong indications we have that Britney has wanted to end the conservatorship since its inception:

1. In For the Record Britney talks about not wanting to be under the 'restraints' she is under

2. Britney hired Adam Streisand to fight it, but Ingham shot down that representation by claiming that she was 'incapable' after meeting her for a few minutes

3. There is paparazzi footage showing that Britney went to consult that lawyer (something Burke I believe?) who ended up betraying her and going behind her back to instead help her father.

4. That voicemail to that Eardley lawyer is clearly Britney's voice, where she asks him to help her get out of the conservatorship, and that her father is threatening to take her babies away from her.  I seem to recall Britney's father even testified about this under oath.

5. Bryan Spears has stated specifically that his sister has 'always' wanted to get out.

6. Letter released by Andrew Gallery allegedly by Britney talks about getting out of the conservatorship.

7. Who the heck would want to be in a conservatorship.  Especially somebody who has always been as fiercely independent as Britney.

What more do you need?

Plus she attended every court day up until 2015 I think. With multiple reports in early 10s that she tried to terminate it.

After 2015 judge decided that evaluation dates aren't necessary which is bs. And more violations of her human rights.

12 minutes ago, feo said:

What more do you need?

1. Talking to a camera and making a move through the courts are two completely different things.

2. Britney attempted to hire Adam Streisand during the first week, but had already been assigned Ingham.

3. Blair Burke is a criminal defence attorney, not a probate lawyer. Britney visited her between her second and third rehab stay, a full year before the conservatorship went into effect.

4. Yes, Britney clearly left a voicemail for Jon Eardley in January 2009. Why in the WORLD would ANY fan want that to have been successful? Jon Eardley was besties with Sam Lutfi. I'm HAPPY that didn't work out, and you should be, too.

5. Wanting out and actually filing a motion through the courts are two very different things.

6. Again, stating that you want out and filing a motion through the courts are two very different things.

7. I agree that no normally functioning adult would want to be in a conservatorship. But not wanting to be in it and filing a motion through the courts are two separate things.

My point is...

Despite her feelings, Britney never engaged in the court process in a meaningful way until 2019. 

Why?

Likely because she could never be assured that she could maintain access to her children.

It wasn't until Jamie assaulted Preston, and her visitation hours were reduced, that she felt she had "nothing left to lose."

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Plus she attended every court day up until 2015 I think. With multiple reports in early 10s that she tried to terminate it.

After 2015 judge decided that evaluation dates aren't necessary which is bs. And more violations of her human rights.

Really?

Because I've followed this story since 2006 and have never seen a report from the early 10's that she tried to terminate it.

There have been "Order to Show Cause" hearings since 2009.

There's one on the docket right now.

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Are you and Easy There the same person?

Yes. My twin came trough with receipts.

Now go and continue to support conservatorship. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Imagine judging her for being desperate and contacting the only lawyer she could actually reach. All whilst being monitored 24/7 and not having a cell phone. 

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Really?

Because I've followed this story since 2006 and have never seen a report from the early 10's that she tried to terminate it.

There have been "Order to Show Cause" hearings since 2009.

There's one on the docket right now.

We obviously didn't follow the same news :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

some ppl like to read only what they want to read. Not what they need or should read :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I on the other side. Like to read everything. It's good to have an open mind :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

ot. LFB are liars and are damaging FreeBritney movement. They are worse than Lou and James combined. I hope karma gets them :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yes. My twin came trough with receipts.

Now go and continue to support conservatorship. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Imagine judging her for being desperate and contacting the only lawyer she could actually reach. All whilst being monitored 24/7 and not having a cell phone. 

You seem to be missing something...And I'm not sure why you're not "getting" this...

But there is a PROCESS to removing the conservatorship. The process involves Ingham - her court appointed attorney. 

Britney did not ask her court appointed attorney to begin the process...Or maybe she did, and he said no?

Did you ever consider that there was a REASON why he said no?

Britney wanted it all in 2009 -- full freedoms, full access to her children, the ability to tour to refill her coffers. The courts would not allow her access to her children without a monitor. The insurance companies would not insure her without assurances that she would show up to perform.

The conservatorship AT THE TIME was the only way for her to see her children and to tour. So I imagine Ingham took these facts into account.

In 2019, the situation changed. The conservatorship no longer served her, and hadn't for quite some time. So at that point, yes, it made sense for Ingham to support her.

But there is a PROCESS in place. That's the way the law works. Just because she's Britney Spears doesn't mean she gets to be exempt from the law.

Archived