Lawyers for Britney seems...

feo

13 hours ago, feo said:

Update: Notice how Lawyers for Britney has now removed the tweet.  Hmmm....wonder why...  Let's always keep asking questions.  Asking questions politely is not attacking or taking sides.  It is having discourse. 

They have ill-intentions, it's pretty clear. I don't know why so many people here are still defending their actions.

They are testing the waters, "What if britney wants the conservatorship?". Next they'll be asking, "What if britney wants jamie in the conservatorship?"  Like WTF? How can britney want anything while being in a conservatorship? Nobody cares about what she wants, the doctors and the lawyers are all hired by Jamie, to keep their income, they must do what Jamie wants, not what Britney wants. That's the meaning of a conservatorship, complete and utter control over a person's life and choices. 

Now, the lawyersforjamie are inciting a civil war within the fanbase, they did their job, done. Look at how half of the people in this thread is already accepting that *MAYBE* britney wants the conservatorship after all.

Like are they even fans of BritneY? She literally said years ago she wanted a daughter. How can she get pregnant while being under a CONSERVATORSHIP? It literally forces her to be sterile for the rest of her life.

I can't right now. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, VioletWoolf said:

No idea who’s behind this acct but so far they seem to be hitting the points that the whole cship n players in it are a mess using stuff that has been posted during the course of FB. IG: warriorsforbritney 

w how LFB and others are acting, it’s suspicious to be stuck on policing ppl’s opinions when our goals (should) be all the same. 

Are you behind it? Lmao. 
You posted on Lynne’s Facebook trying to dox LFB get outta here 😂

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

This whole voluntary thing seems a charade. Britney cant even speak, how do we know why she never filed to end the cship? She said in the past she was threatned by Jamie, and Ingham did nothing for like 11 years. How do we know what he told her all this time or what she knows? She cant even hire her own lawyer, she is gagged. Her lawyer said she wanted to say some things about Jamie, but hes obviously advising her not to speak, even with the whole hearsay bs coming from Jamie & co. Even If she filed to end the cship, would they hear her? She cant even have her wishes of having her dad removed granted, what would make us think that if she filed to end the cship, they would let her? The whole situation is bs. 

I think we’d be all blind to think this all stops w Jamie. People w powerful/corrupt networks would be needed, in my opinion to pull off something like this in front of the world and paralyze ppl with fear 

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm sorry but LFB really seem to be exposing themselves so much lately...something just does not sit right with me at all with all their actions as of late.

They are most definitely playing a dangerous game. And with each move they want to destroy every aspect of FreeBritney more and more including everyone around.

They can buzz off.

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

It's totally fair to wonder that maybe Britney doesn't care about the conservatorship, rather she cares that her dad is in power. 

However, I agree with Pokie, in that at this point they need to be dissolved and a different solution in its place. One that doesn't legally strip her of her rights. The conservatorship has been abused and keeping it in place imo puts her at risk for someone else to step in and control things. 

Piggy backing off of this - y’all know how many unjust situations exist that ppl accept because of status quo/feeling defeated? That doesn’t mean there aren’t TONS of activists, communities, nonprofits, lobbyists etc that are still fighting for the humane and just thing to be done.

4 minutes ago, justphil said:

Are you behind it? Lmao. 
You posted on Lynne’s Facebook trying to dox LFB get outta here 😂

I have nothing to do w it. I’m not sure how recognizing a name that was put out by others is doxing

and I’m not attacking anyone or being rude, I just have a mind of my own unlike a lot of people. 😂

Her being out of personal conservatorship and staying in business side of it makes no sense whatsoever. And quite frankly it's illegal. So they can take that argument and shove it in the a hole.

Jamie is right. Sam needs to let Britney speak for herself in front of Penny. Penny can clear the court room so they can have 1 on 1 talk

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her being out of personal conservatorship and staying in business side of it makes no sense whatsoever.

That's because there is NO such thing. The original lawyersforjamie's tweet did not mention that at all.

It's the lawyersforjamie apologists that randomly brought up personal/business conservatorship which doesn't even exist. 

A conservatorship overlook every aspect of a person's life, personal or financial, whether they get married or pregnant, EVERYTHING.

A person/organisation who looks after your finance only is called an accountant. These apologists need to stop confusing people with misinformation.

32 minutes ago, STJ said:

They have ill-intentions, it's pretty clear. I don't know why so many people here are still defending their actions.

They are testing the waters, "What if britney wants the conservatorship?". Next they'll be asking, "What if britney wants jamie in the conservatorship?"  Like WTF? How can britney want anything while being in a conservatorship? Nobody cares about what she wants, the doctors and the lawyers are all hired by Jamie, to keep their income, they must do what Jamie wants, not what Britney wants. That's the meaning of a conservatorship, complete and utter control over a person's life and choices. 

Now, the lawyersforjamie are inciting a civil war within the fanbase, they did their job, done. Look at how half of the people in this thread is already accepting that *MAYBE* britney wants the conservatorship after all.

Like are they even fans of BritneY? She literally said years ago she wanted a daughter. How can she get pregnant while being under a CONSERVATORSHIP? It literally forces her to be sterile for the rest of her life.

I can't right now. 

Facts

Just now, STJ said:

That's because there is NO such thing. The original lawyersforjamie's tweet did not mention that at all.

It's the lawyersforjamie apologists that randomly brought up personal/business conservatorship which doesn't even exist. 

Yeah thought so too. If she is healthy enough why the eff would she stay in conservatorship whatsoever ?

Who knows if she even knows that she has an option to terminate it.

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Yeah thought so too. If she is healthy enough why the eff would she stay in conservatorship whatsoever ?

"Maybe it's because she wants it" - LawyersforBabies and their apologists.

*Rolls eyes*

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

SHe cannot terminate it. Only the doctors can write a report for the judges to terminate it. 

And the doctors are hired by the conservators (Jamie) who keep their salary each year. I mean how can people not understand this? It's not rocket science.

Both the doctors and the judges are corrupted. Look how Courtney Love was even scared to fight for Britney... because she was threatened by that she-devil.

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

SHe cannot terminate it. Only the doctors can write a report for the judges to terminate it. 

And the doctors are hired by the conservators (Jamie) who keep their salary each year. I mean how can people not understand this? It's not rocket science.

Both the doctors and the judges are corrupted. Look how Courtney Love was even scared to fight for Britney... because she was threatened by that she-devil.

Yeah I said that. Because ppl are claiming that her conservatorship is voluntary and she can petition to end it whenever she wants to.

Its obvious that's not the case. Because she did try to end it for years. 

And yeah. It's a ****ed up situation. It's never ending circle of corruption. I don't see her getting out any time soon. And LFB need to shut the eff up.

Archived