Lawyers for Britney seems...

feo

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

Ok so I think Britney is being manipulated. We all know she was pictured with her father around Easter of last year. I believe they are making her believe that she cannot handle her life without a conservatorship handling her affairs. It's the fact that because she is who she is, she will always have all her bases covered if she wanted to without the need of a conservatorship. Other A-list celebrities have accountants, financial advisors, securities, drivers, etc and can still access their millions when they want to.

That's what I think.

The fact she seemed ok with her dad afterall... Not good.

The way Bryan talked about Britney in that interview... Britney herself after a decade in this situation might think she can't get out without problems.

I already did this comparison a couple of times here but I see Britney as a cult victim. After years most cult victims have the opportunity to leave... But they simply can't, the fear stop them. "Oh you have all the freedom you want, but is that what you really want? what's going to happen If you fail?" "Why change your life again? It's safer the way things are right now, believe me".

Obviously this is a legal thing and we can't prove she has been manipulated... But what If she is?

Other thing, she probably was convinced her father out of the picture her life would be easier. That'd explain the family support and Ingham finally working. Everything will remain the same, cash cow back to work, only without James.

Every celebrity has people taking care of the fortune, justify the c-ship with this is wrong.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

because on court documents Sam Ingham said that the conservatorship was voluntary, though Britney had the freedom to terminate it in the future. They're not randomly "bringing up ideas".

Whether that's true or not, that's how it's being played on court, legally speaking, since Sam Ingham started to act like an actual lawyer last year.

I'm not saying that's right, even before this document was public, I had said many times in the past that even if at this point Britney is convinced she needs the conservatorship, or she's ok with it, it still doesn't make  it ok, because conservatorships aren't for that use, at least not for someone with Britney's capabilities. And I'm not defending Lawyersofbritney because I don't care about them, but ever since the drama started people have been acting as if this idea of Britney agreeing with the conservatoship once Jamie is gone comes out of nowhere, when it's literally there in one of the first documents that leaked last year.

If we're not going to believe that, then we shouldn't believe anything else that Ingham has said, like she wanting to remove her father, or her supporting the FreeBritney movement and the fans being informed of the process.

This whole voluntary thing seems a charade. Britney cant even speak, how do we know why she never filed to end the cship? She said in the past she was threatned by Jamie, and Ingham did nothing for like 11 years. How do we know what he told her all this time or what she knows? She cant even hire her own lawyer, she is gagged. Her lawyer said she wanted to say some things about Jamie, but hes obviously advising her not to speak, even with the whole hearsay bs coming from Jamie & co. Even If she filed to end the cship, would they hear her? She cant even have her wishes of having her dad removed granted, what would make us think that if she filed to end the cship, they would let her? The whole situation is bs. 

10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Even if you don’t agree with anything they do, they blatantly said they support Britney and want her free of the conservatorship, haven’t they? I never paid attention to any of the accounts until the drama started and I read there PSA and I wasn’t getting conservatorship support vibes from it. Maybe I’m lacking factual information…

They were praising Ingham all the time to the point they started calling him Kingham. They only stopped after seeing many people drag them here. They even defended his salary or why he didnt do anything for 11 years - they said Britney didnt want to fight or smt like that. They ignore all the shady things said about Ingham in the past, including being accused of plotting a ****** by another conservatee's family. They act as if the only problem is Jamie, not the whole cship. They even said the cship wasnt abusive. They also praise Lynne a lot, even tho Lynne is still close to Jamie. 

I'm with LFB on this one...

In fact, I've been saying long before I ever read this thread or any of their tweets.

Fans have been taking WAY too much credit for the progress that's now being made in the courts, and they're also making a lot of assumptions about what Britney wants without having even an inkling as to whether or not it's truth.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Ingham has been fighting for her for way longer than it appears?

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Ingham had to have something to fight WITH before he could finally make a move? (e.g. Jamie assaulting Preston)

There's SO much that fans are making assumptions about without having any knowledge about how the law actually works. It's bizarre to watch.

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm with LFB on this one...

In fact, I've been saying long before I ever read this thread or any of their tweets.

Fans have been taking WAY too much credit for the progress that's now being made in the courts, and they're also making a lot of assumptions about what Britney wants without having even an inkling as to whether or not it's truth.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Ingham has been fighting for her for way longer than it appears?

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Ingham had to have something to fight WITH before he could finally make a move? (e.g. Jamie assaulting Preston)

There's SO much that fans are making assumptions about without having any knowledge about how the law actually works. It's bizarre to watch.

This!

The fact that fans are cancelling Ingham, as well as Lynne’s lawyer by attempting to push Lisa MacCarley is discouraging and they have no idea how much damage this may cause. 

8 hours ago, ElenaB said:

why are we so quick to attack someone just bc they asked a question that differs from the usual narrative?

maybe they asked it bc of what Sam said about it being “voluntary”, or maybe they are just genuinely asking because some fans only want to push their narrative when we don’t know for sure if she wants the cship to stay and just wants Jamie out.

I’m getting tired of this stan war tbh. I’m not team LOB or BG i think both parties helped the movement. I don’t think this post by them necessarily means they’re team con, and the sudden allegations from BG on NYE weren’t backed up with any proof. 

Her brother always said she wanted out. We know she has been threatned and manipulated before - her words. Shes controlled, isolated and cant even speak about her own situation. All the people in her life are approved by Jamie and the cship. Even If she gives in, is it because she wants to or is being threatned, gaslighting and is tired to fight alone and without resources? She cant hire the lawyer she wants, she cant even spend her money, she lives with an allowance. Also, would it be ok? Her cship is meant for someone who cant provide for themselves, or have their mental faculties compromised, yet Britney can tour, work, earn millions, drive when shes allowed to, get plastic surgery and even depose. It doesnt make any sense. Regarding her money, she doesnt need a cship to take care of her money, she didnt need before. And im sick of these people acting as if its the best for her when its her own money, so even If she wanted to burn her money on the streets, it should be he choice since she earned it. 

Does Britney know the cship she is under is for people with dementia? Does she know her case is so unusual that many lawyers have pointed this out? Does she know that shes the only star working in the world in such situation? Does she know that criminals have more rights than her? That many of her rights were violated since 2008? What does these people tell her? Bc they all benefit from the cship itself, including her own lawyer she didnt chose and stated she was incapable of hiring her own lawyer or being on court sessions in 2008. 

She cant talk to therapists, doctors and lawyers that are unbiased and see there is smt wrong in her situation, thats why I dont buy that she just wants Jamie out. She always loved her freedom. Why would Britney want to be controlled for the rest of her life when she can still work and do other things? I mean, not being have to fight for her children or having more If she feels like. Not being able to go out and meet someone without having her conservators approved before doing smt, including buying a coffee. Why would a 39 years old woman who worked all her life live with an allowance? Having no friends and not being able to go somewhere when she feels like? 

If she thinks her situation is ok, shes in a stockholm syndrome by now bc people around her keep teeling she needs it and its the best for her. Just look how Bryan belittles her and Jamie wants credit for her success, her fortune, everything.

2 minutes ago, justphil said:

This!

The fact that fans are cancelling Ingham, as well as Lynne’s lawyer by attempting to push Lisa MacCarley is discouraging and they have no idea how much damage this may cause. 

Fans have also doing damage by sending death threats to Lou Taylor.

Ingham is requesting transparency, but it's not likely the judge is going to support that if Lou can show that it encourages fans to "participate" in ways that put her or other players in danger (even if nobody ever follows through on the threats).

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Fans have also doing damage by sending death threats to Lou Taylor.

Ingham is requesting transparency, but it's not likely the judge is going to support that if Lou can show that it encourages fans to "participate" in ways that put her or other players in danger (even if nobody ever follows through on the threats).

EXACTLY! 

PSA: don’t be surprised if we get less unredacted documents in the future. Penny is bound to protect ppl involved in this case and sending death threats helps Lou compile evidence to support it. 

36 minutes ago, justphil said:

This!

So we have no right to question anything Ingham does now?:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Too many people are biting the hand that feeds! Who has been getting these court documents out to the fans? Of course, you can be skeptical and question things (LBF had been answering questions since they were attacked. Some have been asking the same question and they continued to answer). I'd leave if I was constantly attacked too!

This movement started out being about what Britney wants, it feels like it has been hijacked and turned into a self serving platform for certain people. 

Dissolving a conservatorship takes time. If Britney just wants her dad out, for now, we should support her. With her dad out, she can build a support team (counselors, therapists, life coaches, ect.). When and if she is ready to ask for it to be dissolved, we should support her then too. It's on her time and terms, not ours!

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

This whole voluntary thing seems a charade. Britney cant even speak, how do we know why she never filed to end the cship? She said in the past she was threatned by Jamie, and Ingham did nothing for like 11 years. How do we know what he told her all this time or what she knows? She cant even hire her own lawyer, she is gagged. Her lawyer said she wanted to say some things about Jamie, but hes obviously advising her not to speak, even with the whole hearsay bs coming from Jamie & co. Even If she filed to end the cship, would they hear her? She cant even have her wishes of having her dad removed granted, what would make us think that if she filed to end the cship, they would let her? The whole situation is bs. 

maybe so, but that's what's on the court documents.

All I'm saying is that Lawyersofbritney aren't coming out of nowhere with these things, they're simply suggesting given what's on the documents.

Again, I'm not defending anyone, or saying that Britney doesn't want out, or that wanting it would be ok, all I'm saying is if we're gonna trash someone, if we're gonna "cancel" people or accuse them of knowing I don't know what, at least let's think carefully what we're saying and always base our actions or statement on the facts and not our assumptions or beliefs. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

They were praising Ingham all the time to the point they started calling him Kingham. They only stopped after seeing many people drag them here. They even defended his salary or why he didnt do anything for 11 years - they said Britney didnt want to fight or smt like that. They ignore all the shady things said about Ingham in the past, including being accused of plotting a ****** by another conservatee's family. They act as if the only problem is Jamie, not the whole cship. They even said the cship wasnt abusive. They also praise Lynne a lot, even tho Lynne is still close to Jamie. 

Wouldn’t your rational mind tell you that they were probably just excited that things were in motion? Some thing was different. Yeah we all know he didn’t do **** for the past however many years... but if they said that, to me, they sound excited about meaningful change. 

People need to stop using emotional manipulation to pass off their point. If you say this, then "yOu'RE nOT sUPPorTIng HeR WiSHeS", if you say that, "you DoN't CaRE AbouT HeR frEEdOm". I hate law, I hate courts, and "lawyers" -in general- don't have a good reputation in my mind either. The only reason I keep torturing myself with all this "legal" garbage is because I love Britney. Please stop.

Archived