Facebook, Instagram AND Twitter ban Donald Trump

6 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Selfish or just personal? Isn’t that the issue not owning your feelings that are yours and not a socially conditioned reaction.

anger and hate is too extreme. Why does it need to extreme. Your generalising that being extremist is normal. Hatred (or dislike) is a feeling that can cause anger which is a reaction. A emotional response. 

We are getting sidetracked here.

When I’m saying people thoughts hijack their genuine feelings, I mean that they use what they have been conditioned to think (by religion or society) as well as their learned reactions (they see in tv or from family members)and subconscious referrals (their own fears and traumas) to decide how they “feel”. these are not real feelings

What I believe is that if this hijacking wasn’t so prevalent people would realise that they actually don’t feel “much” at all when it comes to issues like gay marriage because they don’t care. They would be fine wit it. But they have been brainwashed to care as if it’s some abomination.

If their instincts were intact they would see through the bullsh-it conditioning in the first instance, and not only be able to think for them selves but just as importantly genuinely feel for them selves also. 

There is nothing selfish about that. Because you are not prioritising other peoples views, thoughts or feelings over your own. Which is what Trump supporters do. They just don’t know it.

You sound a lot like someone who hasn't talked to a lot of conservatives/Trump-supporters (Sorry if I presume, or possibly you just met the worst kind!). My experience has been that many are either just ignorant (not in a hateful way, they just haven't met many gay people), or simply scared to offend. The LGBT movement hasn't exactly been kind to conservatives either. Many only know the b***y, mean, queen-stereotype.

As a gay man, my political journey has been much harder than coming out as gay. I lost friends and even relatives because I had opinions that weren't mainstream or politically correct. I was never edgy or delibirately offensive. It usually didn't happen in a dramatic manner, but you know when someone just suddenly forgets about you. Sound familiar? Maybe not...

Honestly, I've met many more, frankly despicable people in left-wing/LGBT circles than in conservative.

Extremism in emotions is human nature. Thoughts, are in my opinion the checks and balances to those extremes. People who never feel the need to inhibit their emotions scare me.

Regarding the gay marriage issue. I don't agree with it anymore. Ultimately, I believe it was asking for too much, and probably motivated by resentment towards "the normal" and the family structure. If you want someone to respect you, you have to respect them back.

Marriage has religious origin wether you like it or not. All one could really ask for is equal legal rights. Civil unions would have granted that, but it wasn't enough. I think this hurt the LGBT movement, because it wasn't just enough to get equal rights. We wanted to destroy what they had.

I was very emotional and angry about this issue, and it took a long time to understand the ones who oppose it. In the end I felt bad for acting so selfish.

I've never agreed with the slippery slope argument, but when we're starting to have children starting gender transitions and pedophiles trying to gain acceptance in the LGBT movement I can at least understand.

IMO, the LGBT movement needs to check themselves, because they (we, I guess) ain't that flawless all the time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Here we go.

She’s not calling for censorship per se. 

Any deluded fool can go SM and say what they like. That will remain. Rejoice.

She’s talking about accountability, responsibility and power.

Trump abused power. Deflected accountability. And refused to take any responsibility whatsoever. 

She’s calls for what’s only fair at this point.

The damage had been done. It’s time to prevent more from happening.

He’s a big child. And at this point he needs to learn his lesson and grow up.

“Go to your room, you’re grounded” Michelle Obama literally  

She’s being a mom not a dictator 

There are other options. They’re imposing their ideology and that’s not safe. Twitter has silented #s about other dark stuff and did nothing to condemn it. I’m against Trump but it’s not the way... They’re just feeding theories and groups like Qanon.

And well, let’s reflect. Maduro is a dictator who has abused power in multiple times. No social media has blocked/banned him. 

if you can’t see it’s not about democracy, you will see in the near future, sadly.

9 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

There are other options. They’re imposing their ideology and that’s not safe. Twitter has silented #s about other dark stuff and did nothing to condemn it. I’m against Trump but it’s not the way... They’re just feeding theories and groups like Qanon.

And well, let’s reflect. Maduro is a dictator who has abused power in multiple times. No social media has blocked/banned him. 

if you can’t see it’s not about democracy, you will see in the near future, sadly.

Twitter is a privately owned company and sets its own rules for its community which Trump violated a million times. They can choose to ban anyone even without a reason or justification if they really wanted to. It's not a government site. It's not publicly owned or funded. Get over it.

There is no law that says that the president of the united states needs a twitter account.

"They’re imposing their ideology":roxxy:
You mean the ideology of de-platforming a president who radicalized his supporters through constant lies about the election and then further incited them to mass protest at the capital, which unsurprisingly ended in a coup attempt/attack to possibly kidnap or kill elected officials, where they beat an officer (who later died) with a fire extinguisher and smeared feces in the halls? Yeah, sis, better keep Trump on Twitter because "reasons".:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Imagine being against deplatforming a dangerous troglodyte for vague reasons like "there are other options". Okay, sis.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, floopy22 said:

You sound a lot like someone who hasn't talked to a lot of conservatives/Trump-supporters (Sorry if I presume, or possibly you just met the worst kind!). My experience has been that many are either just ignorant (not in a hateful way, they just haven't met many gay people), or simply scared to offend. The LGBT movement hasn't exactly been kind to conservatives either. Many only know the b***y, mean, queen-stereotype.

As a gay man, my political journey has been much harder than coming out as gay. I lost friends and even relatives because I had opinions that weren't mainstream or politically correct. I was never edgy or delibirately offensive. It usually didn't happen in a dramatic manner, but you know when someone just suddenly forgets about you. Sound familiar? Maybe not...

Honestly, I've met many more, frankly despicable people in left-wing/LGBT circles than in conservative.

Extremism in emotions is human nature. Thoughts, are in my opinion the checks and balances to those extremes. People who never feel the need to inhibit their emotions scare me.

Regarding the gay marriage issue. I don't agree with it anymore. Ultimately, I believe it was asking for too much, and probably motivated by resentment towards "the normal" and the family structure. If you want someone to respect you, you have to respect them back.

Marriage has religious origin wether you like it or not. All one could really ask for is equal legal rights. Civil unions would have granted that, but it wasn't enough. I think this hurt the LGBT movement, because it wasn't just enough to get equal rights. We wanted to destroy what they had.

I was very emotional and angry about this issue, and it took a long time to understand the ones who oppose it. In the end I felt bad for acting so selfish.

I've never agreed with the slippery slope argument, but when we're starting to have children starting gender transitions and pedophiles trying to gain acceptance in the LGBT movement I can at least understand.

IMO, the LGBT movement needs to check themselves, because they (we, I guess) ain't that flawless all the time.

This entire paragraph and user is a perfect example of a gay-uncle tom desperately trying to tokenize his identity within the conservative/right wing ideology. This user literally just apologized to homophobic conservatives for "asking for too much" with respect to gay marriage. :roxxy: 

This post sounds like it was written by Dave Rubin. :roxxy:

"As a gay man, my political journey has been much harder than coming out as gay."- Well sis CONGRATS. It's SO nice to know things went so smoothly for you, but ya know what? Gay men/women in other ultra conservative,religous countries are being hunted down and slaughtered/hanged.
Must be so hard being conservative. You poor thing.:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:
It's not like half the country votes Republican or anything.
Why don't you move to Kentucky or Alabama or something. Perhaps you already do. I'm sure those open minded conservatives would love you!:roxxy:

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Korb said:

Twitter is a privately owned company and sets its own rules for its community which Trump violated a million times. They can choose to ban anyone even without a reason or justification if they really wanted to. It's not a government site. It's not publicly owned or funded. Get over it.

There is no law that says that the president of the united states needs a twitter account.

"They’re imposing their ideology":roxxy:
You mean the ideology of de-platforming a president who radicalized his supporters through constant lies about the election and then further incited them to mass protest at the capital, which unsurprisingly ended in a coup attempt/attack to possibly kidnap or kill elected officials, where they beat an officer (who later died) with a fire extinguisher and smeared feces in the halls? Yeah, sis, better keep Trump on Twitter because "reasons".:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Imagine being against deplatforming a dangerous troglodyte for vague reasons like "there are other options". Okay, sis.

I’m not buying your text, Parler is a private app / platform as well. Google and Apple are removing the app from their stores, after The CEO defended free speech. 

Yeah, that’s the way. To censor every opinion which goes in a different direction. You don’t see it today, you will experience soon.

20 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I’m not buying your text, Parler is a private app / platform as well. Google and Apple are removing the app from their stores, after The CEO defended free speech. 

Yeah, that’s the way. To censor every opinion which goes in a different direction. You don’t see it today, you will experience soon.

You're not buying my text? What are you not buying? The facts of private ownership and contracts? 
The facts of Trump's tweets? 

The way that you're characterizing an attempted coup as a "opinion" is very telling. Very dishonest.
You're either lacking in intelligence or you're being deliberate ignorant to advance some kind of agenda. :roxxy:

edit: Freedom of speech is the right to articulate one's opinions and ideas without fear of GOVERNMENT retaliation or censorship.
LEARN what free speech ACTUALLY is, for the love of god!

There is censorship on this very site. You can't say certain words, you can't behave outside of the established guidelines. If Jordan feels like it, for literally no reason, you can be banned forever. He too can ban the president, if Trump had a Breatheheavy account:roxxy:
Get over it.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Korb said:

You're not buying my text? What are you not buying? The facts of private ownership and contracts? 
The facts of Trump's tweets? 

The way that you're characterizing an attempted coup as a "opinion" is very telling. Very dishonest.
You're either lacking in intelligence or you're being deliberate ignorant to advance some kind of agenda. :roxxy:

You better stop talking about lack of intelligence with such closed eyes and Keep the respect in this conversation. Social media should act the same way with other cases. They’ve ignored a lot of ****, because they don’t give a **** about it. It’s ok to fight for your own interests but don’t play the ethical card. 

And I repeat, it’s the first step. Give them few years and they will control your opinions, what’s good, bad and what’s allowed to think. It’s really easy with the cancel culture, bots...

Parler being removed after defense of free speech will be justified as well, right? 

Ok, different opinions and we’re discussing about it. That’s free speech, imagine Jordan deleting my account because I’m not following popular opinions. Could he do it? Yes, this is his site but he  would abuse his power as well. 

Anyways, you got your point of viene and I got mine. Have a good day.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You better stop talking about lack of intelligence with such closed eyes and Keep the respecto in this conversation. Social media should act the same way with other cases. They’ve ignored a lot of ****, because they don’t give a **** about it. It’s ok to fight your own interests but don’t play the ethical card. 

And I repeat, it’s the first step. Give them few years and they will control your opinions, what’s good, bad and what’s allowed to think. It’s really easy with the cancel culture, bots...

Parler being removed after defense of free speech will be justified as well, right? 

Ok, different opinions and we’re discussing about it. That’s free speech, imagine Jordan deleting my account because I’m not following popular opinions. 

Anyways, you got your point and I got mine. Have a good day.

"Ok, different opinions and we’re discussing about it. That’s free speech" I ...literally just explained what free speech is. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: That ain't it.

Also notice the censorship in your reply. :orangu_orangutan_ape: 
This is all too funny

"And I repeat, it’s the first step. Give them few years and they will control your opinions, what’s good, bad and what’s allowed to think. It’s really easy with the cancel culture, bots..." ----Nice slippery slope argument you have there. Scare mongering.

"Keep the respecto in this conversation" :orangu_orangutan_ape: sksksksssss

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Korb said:

"Ok, different opinions and we’re discussing about it. That’s free speech" I ...literally just explained what free speech is. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: That ain't it.

This is all too funny

"And I repeat, it’s the first step. Give them few years and they will control your opinions, what’s good, bad and what’s allowed to think. It’s really easy with the cancel culture, bots..." ----Nice slippery slope argument you have there. Scare mongering.

3 minutes ago, Korb said:

This is all too funny

Freedom of speech[2] is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The term "freedom of expression" is sometimes used synonymously but includes any act of seeking, receiving, and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

Don’t add stuff please. You don’t have to teach the meaning since I got my laws degree. 

Stop your arrogance. About the ‘respeto’ mistake, it was corrector. Take some valerians pills or something  because you clearly need it.

Just saw some tweets from a "Team Trump" account that claimed to be tweeting Trump's messages for him now that he can't use his own account. They got suspended already, so I'm assuming that they were really working with Trump.

Before their suspension they promised a big announcement soon, though. I'm worried that Trump will legit launch a nuke given that his immaturity knows no bounds. I don't wanna be dodging bombs for the rest of my life girls.

Funny Mascot GIFs | Tenor

• Love 4
Just now, Stefani said:

Just saw some tweets from a "Team Trump" account that claimed to be tweeting Trump's messages for him now that he can't use his own account. They got suspended already, so I'm assuming that they were really working with Trump.

Before their suspension they promised a big announcement soon, though. I'm worried that Trump will legit launch a nuke given that his immaturity knows no bounds. I don't wanna be dodging bombs for the rest of my life girls.

Funny Mascot GIFs | Tenor

I wouldn’t be surprised.

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Freedom of speech[2] is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction. The term "freedom of expression" is sometimes used synonymously but includes any act of seeking, receiving, and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

Don’t add stuff please. You don’t have to teach the meaning since I got my laws degree. 

Stop your arrogance. About the ‘respeto’ mistake, it was corrector. Take some valerians pills or something  because you clearly need it.

Freedom of speech as it is written in the constitution refers to government retaliation. Go read the constitution of the united states.
You don't have no damn Law degree LMAOOOO:orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't know what a valerian pill is, sis:roxxy: 
I don't do *****.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Korb said:

Freedom of speech as it is written in the constitution refers to government retaliation. Go read the constitution of the united states.
You don't have no damn Law degree LMAOOOO:orangu_orangutan_ape:

I don't know what a valerian pill is, sis:roxxy: 
I don't do *****.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

You’re so basic at discussions. Really? You didn’t have the need to add anything since I know its meaning and its limits. 

Well, if you don’t do ***** and that’s your normal state... maybe you should and see what happens.:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Have a good day.

4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

You’re so basic at discussions. Really? You didn’t have the need to add anything since I know its meaning and its limits. 

Well, if you don’t do ***** and that’s your normal state... maybe you should and see what happens.:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Have a good day.

You have a Law degree and just suggested I start doing *****?:orangu_orangutan_ape:

No, YOU have a good day, sweetie.:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block