Facebook, Instagram AND Twitter ban Donald Trump

15 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

There are other options. They’re imposing their ideology and that’s not safe. Twitter has silented #s about other dark stuff and did nothing to condemn it. I’m against Trump but it’s not the way... They’re just feeding theories and groups like Qanon.

And well, let’s reflect. Maduro is a dictator who has abused power in multiple times. No social media has blocked/banned him. 

if you can’t see it’s not about democracy, you will see in the near future, sadly.

Maduro? Venezuela where the Government is purely communist?

Perhaps he doesn't tweet day and night like Trump, or isn't inciting violence and domestic terrorism like Trump.

It's a tough decision. But, Twitter is a private company, it is not the government of a country silencing anyone. it is up to them to do what they want. The fact that these "technocrats" have so much power is perhaps the issue.

If you wan to bring Venezuela into it. Their government silence critical voices by throwing them into jail (e.g journalist Natera Febres). They penalise investigative journalism all the time. 

There is a big difference, between a government silencing it's people and journalists, and a private social media company banning someone for breaking the rules. 

• Love 3

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-facebook-neofascists/italian-judge-orders-facebook-to-reopen-neo-fascist-groups-account-idUKKBN1YG2AR

Facebook blocked Casapound’s account in September, saying it had violated the platform’s policy against spreading hate.

“The exclusion of the applicants from Facebook is in contrast with the right to pluralism... eliminating or strongly compressing the possibility for association... to express its political messages,” said the court ruling seen by Reuters.

It ordered the “immediate” reopening of the Facebook account and ruled that the social network had to repay 15,000 euros ($16,500) in legal fees to Casapound.

maybe this judicial precedent can help trump? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

11 hours ago, Korb said:

Twitter is a privately owned company and sets its own rules for its community which Trump violated a million times. They can choose to ban anyone even without a reason or justification if they really wanted to. It's not a government site. It's not publicly owned or funded. Get over it.

There is no law that says that the president of the united states needs a twitter account.

"They’re imposing their ideology":roxxy:
You mean the ideology of de-platforming a president who radicalized his supporters through constant lies about the election and then further incited them to mass protest at the capital, which unsurprisingly ended in a coup attempt/attack to possibly kidnap or kill elected officials, where they beat an officer (who later died) with a fire extinguisher and smeared feces in the halls? Yeah, sis, better keep Trump on Twitter because "reasons".:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Imagine being against deplatforming a dangerous troglodyte for vague reasons like "there are other options". Okay, sis.

Trumpanzees still doing the most defending their fave :roxxy: and I’m not here for any “don’t care about him nor am I a supporter but FrEe SpEeChHhH” yeah keep it moving along Jan :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

At the end of the day we are all humans so people should care about other countries politics. It literally affects other countries as well soo

Cheering on concentration camps is not something you should be doing.  Sorry, I am an American and this is a serious, dangerous time and I do not appreciate you guys celebrating the death of my country. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Aw the total lack of maturity jumped out:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: you got skull dragged by QUEEN Floopy. Accept it, move on.

You just described yourself but nice try. Queen who? You've been schooled left and right by everyone here but it's fun seeing a deluded attention wh*re going down Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Trumpanzees still doing the most defending their fave :roxxy: and I’m not here for any “don’t care about him nor am I a supporter but FrEe SpEeChHhH” yeah keep it moving along Jan :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

They out themselves defending this garbage. Terrorist sympathizers. Let's call it what it is.

Imagine how quickly their tune would change if Trump was a brown/black man. Would we even be having these impassioned conversations about free speech? Give me a break! He would be branded a dangerous thug and there would be outrage if he WASN'T de-platformed!

So no, Karen, the president is not oppressed and neither are you because his twitter account is suspended :roxxy:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block