Facebook, Instagram AND Twitter ban Donald Trump

1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

The POTUS is supposed to be the most powerful person in the world. But we just saw that's not the case and they're not even hiding it. 

Again, I'm just saying that today they're your friend but tomorrow they're coming against you. 

Translation; "the president of the U.S.A is no longer powerful because he can't stir up insurrections on a social media platform that is independently owned. You are oppressed because of this. Be scared!!!!"

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Where was this concern when Trump, his team, the republicans etc. were manipulating algorithms that are in place on these same sites to push misinformation, or hiring analytical companies to bombard certain demographics with misinformation?

Sure, even two week, Trump vetoed a bill because it Trump didn't like the platforms could be held accountable for misinformation spread by users. 

Trump has had no issue with social media, nor did his base, until he was held accountable for breaking the terms and conditioned he agreed to follow when he signed up.

but even at that, lets simplify it; Twitter is the Bakery, Trump is the Gay Cake; Did the same republicans and supporters believe that private companies have the right to refuse business?

This so much! When they get a taste of their own medicine they start vomiting and cry foul. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Lol and your leader is a ped0 who’s son rap3d his underage niece and there’s literally pictures to prove it. The media is completely ignoring it bc YOURE in the cult. A cult that completely ignores reality and shoves identity politics down our throats to keep us divided.

Enjoy the koolaide, Tur-OGRE 👹 

translation ; "no u:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:"

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, GMFlop said:

5f7605b335577a230d37e64a_Khamenei%20twit

I guess it only matters in America. 

Ouch! Give this person some historybook, uneducated as hell and the graves are empty here? 

+ btw. fact: It is forbidden to deny the holocaust here, you even can go in jail for it, rightfully. 

+ Israel is the only democracy there, like come on... 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The post you originally replied to said, "Trump supporters and conservatives," not white nationalists, supremacists, terrorists, or murderers. Not the same thing.

Then allow me to clarify;  I was specifically refering to the right wing extremists, most of who are indeed Trump supporters and identify as conservative.  **** these people.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Turogue said:

I'm not even American so Biden sure as hell isn't my leader 🤣🤣, many Republicans are also outraged over the terrorist filth at the Capitol so you guys are just a pathetic minority that is rightfully being shamed by the rest of the world.

But whatever lies help you sleep at night Kansas City Chiefs Kiss GIF by ****'S Sporting Goods

You’re not American yet you think you know more about my country than me? Full of yourself 

On 1/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, PrettyGorl said:

This is ridiculous. He’s no more dangerous than a Clinton or Biden and Kamala. The only reason he’s banned is bc he calls out the elites and media. If you can’t see that at this point, you’re not paying attention. Yes he’s a jerk, but so are Biden and Kamala. Ppl are brainwashed. 

Wait... weren’t you just the one who was crying in the Gaga thread that popstars shouldn’t be allowed to share their political opinions on social media because they need to “shut up and sing?”

Hypocrite. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Censorship is clearly only awful when you want it to be.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Wait... weren’t you just the one who was crying in the Gaga thread that popstars shouldn’t be allowed to share their political opinions because they need to “shut up and sing?”

Hypocrite. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

How on EARTH is that hypocritical? Is trump a pop star? Yea no so shut it down, genius.

wow you truly lack intelligence 

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Wait... weren’t you just the one who was crying in the Gaga thread that popstars shouldn’t be allowed to share their political opinions on social media because they need to “shut up and sing?”

They're really out here just exposing themselves. No effort to try to hide the dishonesty :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

How on EARTH is that hypocritical? Is trump a pop star? Yea no so shut it down, genius.

You claim censorship is ridiculous in this thread, yet claim in another thread that certain groups of people shouldn’t be allowed to share their political views. Aka - their political views should be censored.

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Imagine not being able to identify blatant hypocrisy and then calling people stupid when you get called out on it.:roxxy:
We're on to you, sweetie.

Did Lady Gaga harm you with her tweet? It's gunna be ok, my little wall flower. Aww, I promise :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

You claim censorship is ridiculous in this thread, yet claim in another thread that certain groups of people shouldn’t be allowed to share their political views. Aka - their political views should be censored.

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Did I say censor her? Wow the REACH

i said she should shut her dumb PRIVILEGED mouth for her damn self bc she looks stupid. Never said we should delete her Twitter or put a muzzle on her.

nice try tho :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

3 minutes ago, Korb said:

The only thing plain here is your inability to keep your story straight. :roxxy:

No I explained it very simply. Sorry you’re immune to logic. Trump isn’t a pop star. I can’t tell him to shut and sing bc he isn’t a singer :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Trumps job is politics, obviously he’s gonna comment publicly. Like, hello? Is there anyone home?

5 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Did I say censor her? Wow the REACH

i said she should shut her dumb PRIVILEGED mouth for her damn self bc she looks stupid. Never said we should delete her Twitter or put a muzzle on her.

nice try tho :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I said “They [celebrities] are allowed to have opinions and to share those however they like.” 

You literally replied “No they aren’t. Shut up and sing, I say.”

Also, you literally just said in the quote above that Gaga should be “muzzled.”

You know, it’s almost like you can imply something (aka that someone should be censored) without directly using the word “censor.”

Imagine talking about another human the way you do, saying they’re “dumb, “stupid!,” and need to be “muzzled.”

Disgusting. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block