Facebook, Instagram AND Twitter ban Donald Trump

Just now, Urbanney said:

I said “They [celebrities] are allowed to have opinions and to share those however they like.” 

You literally replied “No they aren’t. Shut up and sing, I say.” You literally just said Gaga should be “muzzled.”

You know, it’s almost like you can imply something (aka that someone should be censored) without directly using the word “censor.”

Imagine talking about another human the way you do, saying they’re dumb and need to be muzzled. 

Disgusting. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

You just used “literally” like a freaking 13 yo jfc

hey genius “literally” means I would have literally said she should be muzzled. Never did.

you’re not being intellectually honest bc you got caught looking foolish. Be more exact with your words.

You don’t have to imagine calling someone dumb. You did and you falsely called me a hypocrite.

now bow out gracefully bc u officially look dumber than Gaga

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

You just used “literally” like a freaking 13 yo jfc

hey genius “literally” means I would have literally said she should be muzzled. Never did.

you’re not being intellectually honest bc you got caught looking foolish. Be more exact with your words.

You don’t have to imagine calling someone dumb. You did and you falsely called me a hypocrite.

now bow out gracefully bc u officially look dumber than Gaga

You really thought you won the argument by calling me a 13 year old because I used “literally” didn’t you? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

And now you’re backtracking on your muzzle comment huh? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Have a good day bb. Remember to take a break and have some water in between your mental gymnastics sessions :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 2
Just now, Urbanney said:

You really thought you won the argument by calling me a 13 year old girl because I used “literally” didn’t you? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

And now you’re backtracking on your muzzle comment huh? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Have a good day bb. Remember to take a break and have some water in between your mental gymnastics sessions :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I did bc it’s another example of you not knowing what words mean. Hypocrite and literally carry specific meanings, dear. Get familiar. And now you’re throwing in the word backtracking for good measure I guess :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I never backtracked. I didn’t say she should be censored. I said she should shut up. When your siblings told your annoying behind to stfu all the way growing up, we’re they censoring you? No they were trying to cut out the white noise. The drivel.

Some things don’t change, it seems.:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

No I explained it very simply. Sorry you’re immune to logic. Trump isn’t a pop star. I can’t tell him to shut and sing bc he isn’t a singer :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Trumps job is politics, obviously he’s gonna comment publicly. Like, hello? Is there anyone home?

My god, you're vacuous. That brain is looking real smoooooooth

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I said “They [celebrities] are allowed to have opinions and to share those however they like.” 

You literally replied “No they aren’t. Shut up and sing, I say.”

Also, you literally just said in the quote above that Gaga should be “muzzled.”

You know, it’s almost like you can imply something (aka that someone should be censored) without directly using the word “censor.”

Imagine talking about another human the way you do, saying they’re “dumb, “stupid!,” and need to be “muzzled.”

Disgusting. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Drag ha! :roxxy:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Aaand now you’ve officially given up trying to defend your poor grasp of the English language. Thank you for the ad hominem attacks. Take care:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Not an anti-democracy, terrorist sympathizer coming for my grammar. :roxxy:
You keep licking those Trump boots, sweetie ,and stay off the Twitter before another popstar's opinion triggers you. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

16 minutes ago, Korb said:

Prettygorl be like : 

"trump's job is politics"
When you ask a 5 year old what the president does.:roxxy:
Now he's giving grammar lessons. poordat.:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Let me know when you recover from a popstar's tweet, snowflake.:roxxy:

You’re such a hateful person. Sorry I had to speak in simple statements bc you’re so bullheaded. I’m perfectly calm, take your own advice. Also go read a book. Sorry you can’t communicate properly.

You support the president being banned from social media and impeached but I’M anti democracy? Righhhttt. didn’t you say you were done engaging for the day or something :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: byeee

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Korb said:

Not an anti-democracy, terrorist sympathizer coming for my grammar. :roxxy:
You keep licking those Trump boots, sweetie ,and stay off the Twitter before another popstar's opinion triggers you. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I didn’t criticize your grammar. I criticized your usage. Once again, you don’t know what words mean.

39 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

You’re such a hateful person. Sorry I had to speak in simple statements bc you’re so bullheaded. I’m perfectly calm, take your own advice. Also go read a book. Sorry you can’t communicate properly.

You support the president being banned from social media and impeached but I’M anti democracy? Righhhttt. didn’t you say you were done engaging for the day or something :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: byeee

"you're such a hateful person" LMAOOO. Sorry the truth feels like hate, snowflake.:roxxy:
*defends Donald Trump and his calls for violent insurrection" but I'm hateful, right?  :roxxy:
I never said anything about impeachment. You poor thing. :orangu_orangutan_ape:
and there's nothing anti-democracy about impeaching a president or banning their social media account. You clearly don't know what democracy means but yet here you are desperately clinging onto this facade about how "intelligent" you are. Pointing out other people's grammar or their uSaGe won't make you seem smart ,sweetheart. Nobody is impressed by your little charade. You out here looking like a terrorist sympathizer and it's not cute.

"Sorry I had to speak in simple statements bc you’re so bullheaded. " OmG thank you so much for speaking to me in such simple words. How could any of us have handled you otherwise had you used your super strong very intelligent words on us. Me tiny brain. You big smart man, very bright yEs:roxxy:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Korb said:

"you're such a hateful person" LMAOOO. Sorry the truth feels like hate, snowflake.:roxxy:
*defends Donald Trump and his calls for violent insurrection" but I'm hateful, right?  :roxxy:
I never said anything about impeachment. You poor thing. :orangu_orangutan_ape:
and there's nothing anti-democracy about impeaching a president or banning their social media account. You clearly don't know what democracy means but yet here you are desperately clinging onto this facade about how "intelligent" you are. Pointing out other people's grammar or their uSaGe won't make you seem smart ,sweetheart. Nobody is impressed by your little charade. You out here looking like a terrorist sympathizer and it's not cute.

"Sorry I had to speak in simple statements bc you’re so bullheaded. " OmG thank you so much for speaking to me in such simple words. How could any of us have handled you otherwise had you used your super strong very intelligent words on us. Me tiny brain. You big smart man, very bright yEs:roxxy:

Yea girl I schooled you several times I hope you took notes. Like I said you’re bullheaded so I’m not surprised you’re still on your bs.:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

trump never called for insurrection. You’re just regurgitating talking points with no understanding of what actually happened. The nuances of the situation are lost on you. You’re the one who can’t handle the painful truth that the entire election was corrupt. You’re brainwashed.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

lady Gaga was tweeting about impeaching trump and I told her to stfu so yea it was relevant to the conversation. And what’s your excuse for misusing so many words then? Is it a “facade” of stupid? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

11 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yea girl I schooled you several times I hope you took notes. Like I said you’re bullheaded so I’m not surprised you’re still on your bs.:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

trump never called for insurrection. You’re just regurgitating talking points with no understanding of what actually happened. The nuances of the situation are lost on you. You’re the one who can’t handle the painful truth that the entire election was corrupt. You’re brainwashed.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

lady Gaga was tweeting about impeaching trump and I told her to stfu so yea it was relevant to the conversation. And what’s your excuse for misusing so many words then? Is it a “facade” of stupid? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

"You’re the one who can’t handle the painful truth that the entire election was corrupt" :roxxy:
Yeah that settles it.
Have a nice day, you brainwashed muppet.:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
17 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

You’re not American yet you think you know more about my country than me? Full of yourself 

Like I posted earlier, the American education system is terribly underfunded (for a supposed 1st world country). Proven by the idiotic rednecks and bigots that invaded the Capitol drinking their Trump-kool-aid like it's the second coming and treating all the lies and nonsense they are being fed like gospel.

Unlike most Americans we over here in Europe actually learn more than a thing or two about other countries and can correctly place those countries on a world map.

The news coverage outside the US speaks a clear language: what happened at the Capitol is ridiculous, almost unbelievable and shows that Trump has successfully created a cult full of sheep that would follow him regardless of his actions.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Turogue said:

Like I posted earlier, the American education system is terribly underfunded (for a supposed 1st world country). Proven by the idiotic rednecks and bigots that invaded the Capitol drinking their Trump-kool-aid like it's the second coming and treating all the lies and nonsense they are being fed like gospel.

Unlike most Americans we over here in Europe actually learn more than a thing or two about other countries and can correctly place those countries on a world map.

The news coverage outside the US speaks a clear language: what happened at the Capitol is ridiculous, almost unbelievable and shows that Trump has successfully created a cult full of sheep that would follow him regardless of his actions.

Wow the bigotry against Americans is palpable. “Red neck” is not your word, YOU bigot.

What happened last year at the hands of liberals was ridiculous too. You know destroying public property, small businesses, killing people. But no ones pretending those sick people represent the entire Democratic Party, but you don’t offer the same to republicans bc you’re lazy. The response to the capitol is far from unanimous too so please speak for yourself only.

The “storming” of the capitol was just as much antifas fault as they were the aggressors. I’m not gonna act like they’re aren’t some dumb trump supporters, but the media’s effort to demonize them is very transparent. There is a current crackdown on free speech, and you’re probably rejoicing bc you want America to be just as miserable as you are. Won’t work bc most Americans (who you seem to enjoy sending hate to) actually have character.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block