Facebook, Instagram AND Twitter ban Donald Trump

18 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Back at ya. Enjoy being on the wrong side of history.

now please spare the other people in this thread and STFU

lol ur dear leader lost the house, the senate, and the presidency. He's being deplatformed, and denounced by even his own party. His radicals broke into the capital, smeared feces on the wall and killed a police officer with a fire extinguisher. 

Spare who?:roxxy:

You're the radical terrorist simp in here saying the election was stolen and the disgraced impeached president is a victim and it's actually antifa's fault that the capital was attacked. You're a moronic propogandist and a radical.

We need to be spared from YOU and your lies. Trump LOST and that is a verifiable TRUTH. His terrorist right wing supporters, including n*zis and confederates ,stormed the capital, not liberals. Another verifiable truth. You don't get to deny reality. So you spare us,sis.:roxxy:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Wow the bigotry against Americans is palpable. “Red neck” is not your word, YOU bigot.

What happened last year at the hands of liberals was ridiculous too. You know destroying public property, small businesses, killing people. But no ones pretending those sick people represent the entire Democratic Party, but you don’t offer the same to republicans bc you’re lazy. The response to the capitol is far from unanimous too so please speak for yourself only.

The “storming” of the capitol was just as much antifas fault as they were the aggressors. I’m not gonna act like they’re aren’t some dumb trump supporters, but the media’s effort to demonize them is very transparent. There is a current crackdown on free speech, and you’re probably rejoicing bc you want America to be just as miserable as you are. Won’t work bc most Americans (who you seem to enjoy sending hate to) actually have character.

I'm still gonna say redneck, it's a famous word outside the US too. What are you, of all people, gonna do about it 🤣🤣

So you're denying the american education system has serious problems, you deny that many Americans can hardly place countries on the correct continents on a map or fail to realise that a continent is not a country? (not all of course but still

Who said I supported the rioting in the summer and ANTIFA aren’t liberals, they hijack movements to cause chaos and destruction, they want unrest. But guess what ANTIFA (who are always dressed in black in nearly identical outfits) weren't at the Capitol, those were lunatics (and they wore their political affiliation all over their bodies) who still believe in all the silly conspiracy theories promoted by Trump. The storming of the Capitol was nobody's fault but Trump-tards' who believe all the rubbish that they are being spoonfed by their cult leader. I'm not speaking for myself, watch some news from outside the US, but then the bubble you live in would just burst.

Thanks sweetie, I'm not miserable neither is the place I live 😘 but America is the laughing stock of the world and you're contributing to it.

I mean you're trying all your best to prove my point and confirm what the rest of the world thinks of people like you. And then you wanna tell people about being on the wrong side of history? ***** you're making it too damn easy to expose your foolishness.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Can we please lock up this thread? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Yall literally went from peaceful discussions about different opinions and then transcended to making this thread a war-zone :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I agree. I'm done here tbh. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I blocked the weirdo I was arguing with. :roxxy:

Moving on.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its needs to be chained up fast or else this thread will derail the way @Just Because would crash into that presidency thread every day :roxxy:

I'm not sure sure Just Because is a real person tbh:roxxy:
But yeah it's prob best to lock this thread. It's getting out of hand and I never should have entertained the bs.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block