Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

This is frightening. It means the person is reading here and maybe even has an account.

It's frightening cause this is also threathening freedom of speech. Sharing a quote of somebody else that's made on a 3rd party platform should be legally since it's freedom of speech.

You did NOT say you believe it, you did NOT put it out here first, you are NOT the first source.

Threatening to sue you is in my opinion an attack to freedom of speech especially since you run a music news site.

Also, this way many of us fans might get scared to speak our support out for Britney.

This is just not right in so many ways...

I would totally make a donation of it ever comes to court Jordan!!!! Like, set up a gofundme and fight back! But I do get it you don't want to end up in any mess - I don't want to either and I am even afraid of saying the person's name now...

Frightening.

Scaring.

:( :(

Don't be scared, i am not and nobody should. This Lou person had too many electroshocktherapy allegedly, because she is fighting her lesbianspirit, allegedly. 

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, Posh Spice said:

Lou Taylor is allegedly a psychopathic predator who preys on troubled women in Hollywood, trying to force them into conservatorships and take complete advantage of them. She will have her day and I'll be celebrating when's she locked up in jail! 

Loucifer baby! No matter how much money you allegedly throw, no matter how many people you allegedly try and manipulate, no matter how many people you allegedly think are scared of your greedy ***, it will NEVER end FreeBritney. So run scared, you hag. We will never be silent. 

Did I do that right? :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Allegedly yes. :) 

• Like 1

I'm so sorry you're going through this Jordan.

I love how you've handled it, i'm proud of you! Don't let this discourage you from what you've been doing - you've been doing a great job.

We stand by you! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I hope she backs off after this.

The truth will come out one day #FreeBritney

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Also I would file a complaint with the Law Society against the law firm that sent you the letter sending you a threatening letter with no evidence. That is highly unethical practice. 

this @Jordan Miller

I know it is HUGE going up against her, but a complaint like this could be anonymous, and she deserves to feel the heat. She has no right to go around installing fear in people like that.

As others fave said, this wasn't your opinion or you posting as fact, but basically relaying what is out there already and an account from somebody else, someone high profile actually who's words are going to get out there no matter what they said and who reported it.

You know you have all of us to back you up to. If money needed to be raised to go against the giant, I'd hope to think the majority of us would contribute what we could!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

We both know the answer to this. But at the very least at least we know legally her demands already have holes in them and that she is full of ****. 

Kind of crazy that NYPOST was willing to stick to their guns regarding the Hunter Biden story but went running for the hills over this *****. 

Alexa, play "Criminal" by Britney Spears.

It seems like Courtney Love was once again telling the truth about Lou and her pack being way worst than Lutfi ever could.

Her comment is still up, lets see If Lou can make her delete it. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

It seems like Courtney Love was once again telling the truth about Lou and her pack being way worst than Lutfi ever could.

Her comment is still up, lets see If Lou can make her delete it. 

She will probably have to go through Instagram. But I will be surprised if she can. Regardless Courtney doesn't reside in the United States so I guess it would depend on how desperate Lou is to pursue legal action.

7 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Saying the name summons the demons y’all. She who must not be named and the death eaters are a foot and ain’t playing  nice. So don’t make Linda Blaire’s head spin and dodge the projectile pea soup.

the exorcist horror GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

I DIED at "she who must not be named". Sounds like the PERFECT nickname to avoid this

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She will probably have to go through Instagram. But I will be surprised if she can. Regardless Courtney doesn't reside in the United States so I guess it would depend on how desperate Lou is to pursue legal action.

From now on I will refer to Lou as it bc its not human at all. This is how demons should be talked about. 

Lets see what it will do. It had to delete its comments about Lutfi just a couple of months ago. But I bet the comment must be upsetting it a lot bc people are still talking about there and tagging others. I hope it cant do nothing about and that eats it inside.