Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

Just now, MM0219 said:

Omg I didn't know this. 

All these facts need to resurface and be spread on every freebritney twitter/site/Instagram. She can't take them all on for re-reporting facts, and if she does then they simply need to band together. 

It's getting to the stage where I might need to make my own twitter page to spread awareness 

I need Twitter account so badly. These ****ers banned me for trashing Loucifer. And its impossible to make a new one.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

This info and thread will be important. Its probably going to draw a lot of outside attention if anything she set herself up. I think its important to keep posting items like this and quotes from the book so she can say its not true all she wants. But history says differnt.

Yeah Lindsay's situation proves that she is a predator aka the thing she claims that she isn't.

• Like 6
  • Leader
48 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Sorry this is happening to you! Lou is still the loser in this because this Courtney Love story is out there and been talked about. Thats what people will remember. If people hear shes suing over the story, they will only think the story was true and shes hiding something.

Yea I feel like she just drew more attention to it but go off I guess :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea I feel like she just drew more attention to it but go off I guess :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Also what's the point of you apologizing for smth you didn't wrote. It's not like your apology will convince rest of us that Lou M Tsylor is a Saint. Like what she did to you is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. And if anything it just proves she is a sociopath and narcissist.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

What's the earliest proof of Lou Taylor meeting Britney there is? I wonder if it overlaps at all with when Courtney had Reva Goetz as a judge. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: Taylor claims she met Britney after the c ship is in place so this overlap I think is unlikely? I'm bad at timelines ... But I think the Lutfi emails, unverified" as they are, might make it make sense. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1