Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

3 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

What's the earliest proof of Lou Taylor meeting Britney there is? I wonder if it overlaps at all with when Courtney had Reva Goetz as a judge. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: Taylor claims she met Britney after the c ship is in place so this overlap I think is unlikely? I'm bad at timelines ... But I think the Lutfi emails, unverified" as they are, might make it make sense. 

Pretty sure Britney was already referencing her when this video was taken. It's amazing how we all thought this was a random *** comment. Little did we know years later that Britney was actually ("allegedly") firing shots at her favorite pink hat connoisseur.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

women aren't allowed in mosques so if you're a woman then no. A trans woman is a woman haha

Either way the Islam sucks but maybe someone should hijack her plane and get her to saudi-arabia so she can get stoned (this is a rumour, allegedly)

Oh okay so no both times I know trans women are women , duh , i was just trying to be in solidarity with women in general because I know they are not treated fairly in most muslim countries unfortunately .....:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but I'm hoping it slowly changes and gays and women will be accepted in islam 😔

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Wasnt he making out with Kim Zolziak on The Real Housewives when she randomly walked out of a restaurant after arguing with Nene??? Lol

Yeah. He is a mess. But this is one of rare good things he did for Lindsay.

I also think Michael was better parent to Lindsay then Dinah. Despite his abusive past.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Oh okay so no both times I know trans women are women , duh , i was just trying to be in solidarity with women in general because I know they are not treated fairly in most muslim countries unfortunately .....:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: but I'm hoping it slowly changes and gays and women will be accepted in islam 😔

@Goten21 women are allowed in mosques. What are you talking about ?

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

The corruptness. Where's real journalism? 

For whatever reason Lou seems to have such a far reach and strong influence that she can make even the most outspoken people shutup if she goes after them. I fear that as long as

- Britney doesn't post a clear cry for help

-The courts hand Lou And Jamie a SERIOUS blow

-or a journalist starts digging and is able to sell a story with strong evidence to one of the bigger media outles

that this simply won't gain enough traction so that more than a handful of people will speak up at the same time. Like I said in the other thread, strength in numbers. As long as only one individual at a time makes a little jab against team con from the outside they get snatched by the damn wolves.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Pretty sure Britney was already referencing her when this video was taken. It's amazing how we all thought this was a random *** comment. Little did we know years later that Britney was actually ("allegedly") firing shots at her favorite pink hat connoisseur.

Yeah this video imo reinforces the email timelines. It's hard to prove anything concrete with it, but yeah, I believe the "allegations" about this video 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This Video proves that Britney was against the conservatorship the moment ist took place. She was so outspoken here. I miss this Britney, back when she just would say what comes to her mind. 😪

• Love 9