Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

Wow lol If anything she just made herself look like the type of person that has done everything she’s been accused of doing. 

In the interview Courtney even states she’s afraid to speak out, and now this just for posting an interview? 

Gee, I wonder who’s telling the truth.... lol .....what an evil, greedy sad excuse for a human being. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

What a shame for ms allegedly gay demon Exorcist. Jordan u did the right thing, totally understandable.

Thinking about It... She is exposing herself even more trying to silence everybody. If you are not guilty, why care so much what courtney Love and fans are saying?

Cassie gurl, If ur reading this, I always praise your hard work. Myah couldn't do Britney like you.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

This is frightening. It means the person is reading here and maybe even has an account.

It's frightening cause this is also threathening freedom of speech. Sharing a quote of somebody else that's made on a 3rd party platform should be legally since it's freedom of speech.

You did NOT say you believe it, you did NOT put it out here first, you are NOT the first source.

Threatening to sue you is in my opinion an attack to freedom of speech especially since you run a music news site.

Also, this way many of us fans might get scared to speak our support out for Britney.

This is just not right in so many ways...

I would totally make a donation of it ever comes to court Jordan!!!! Like, set up a gofundme and fight back! But I do get it you don't want to end up in any mess - I don't want to either and I am even afraid of saying the person's name now...

Frightening.

Scaring.

:( :(

• Love 5