Gwen Stefani drops new music video for "Let Me Reintroduce Myself"

the song isn't THAT bad, but it's like, if I just listen to it, it's ok, but if I see current Gwen while listening to it, it's like it doesn't match :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: does it make any sense? It's like my image of Gwen Stefani has changed so much in the past years, that now it feels weird for her to present herself as "still being the same". 

It's like Lady Gaga, how she dropped the weirdness to do these more organic records, and now that she wanted to go back to being weird with Chromatica, it just doesn't feel authentic anymore. It feels forced, and I feel the same with Gwen. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the song isn't THAT bad, but it's like, if I just listen to it, it's ok, but if I see current Gwen while listening to it, it's like it doesn't match :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: does it make any sense? It's like my image of Gwen Stefani has changed so much in the past years, that now it feels weird for her to present herself as "still being the same". 

It's like Lady Gaga, how she dropped the weirdness to do these more organic records, and now that she wanted to go back to being weird with Chromatica, it just doesn't feel authentic anymore. It feels forced, and I feel the same with Gwen. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14782869

But I think i'm up for some more early 2000 Gwen...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

I like the song. Some lyrics are weak, but I quite like some of them. The lack of a real bridge is always a disappointment in any song imo

Ok I listened again even the lyrics I first perceived as “weak” i now like bc silly lyrics is gwens unique style so I like that she is true to herself on this song.

I still think the song would have popped way more if she sang a bridge

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block