Gwen Stefani drops new music video for "Let Me Reintroduce Myself"

On 12/4/2020 at 8:55 PM, Groundbreaking said:

A living icon Gwen Stefani dropped a new music video for her song, "Let Me Reintroduce Myself."

In the video, Gwen re-creates some her past iconic lewks.

gwen-video.jpg.af20553c6af061bec09b91bbe40f0f8d.jpg

I love her and her music, but this is the first time I don’t like what she does. The lyrics are awful and the song is boring and unnecesary. Sorry...

• Love 3
On 12/4/2020 at 10:38 PM, Danielle1987 said:

She’s already reintroduced herself with her cringy & forced PR relationship to try to hold on to the smallest amount of relevancy. Not here for desperation. 

She used to be so iconic and original. So sad. 

You are soo right! I mean, her whole relationship with that racist homophobe is such a cringe

7 hours ago, mercenary said:

You are soo right! I mean, her whole relationship with that racist homophobe is such a cringe

I agree with you guys about Blake, but from Gwen's perspective it's probably the most stable relationship she's had.

If you think about it she was with Gavin for a VERY long time and the cheating can really mess with your psyche.

Then she was pretty young when she was with Tony and when that ended she rushed into another relationship.

So given her track record I totally get why she'd fall for Blake.

I'd say let's hope that she'll rub off on him, but rarely do partners actually change.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block