Gwen Stefani drops new music video for "Let Me Reintroduce Myself"

I think the song is ok, and the video is a treat for her fans. I would say that both the song and the music video are a teaser of an album and an appetiser before a proper lead single. I hope that she will release a great song, although, realistically speaking, I doubt she can score a hit nowadays :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

14 hours ago, mercenary said:

You are soo right! I mean, her whole relationship with that racist homophobe is such a cringe

Did i miss something? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

4 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I only listened to the song once and I was SOO BORED, but after seeing so many good comments about the video I will give it a chance :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

17 minutes ago, STJ said:

Yet the video still served low-budget Rebecca Black Friday MV realness :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the more I listen to the song, the more it gets stuck in my head, but the video is kinda ironic, because she's showing all these looks from her past career, trying to tell she's still the same, but it actually makes more noticeable how different she looks now. She doesn't look bad, she just looks very different.

It's the face transplant procedures... just like Lil Kim, 2016-ney and Xtina :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

• Haha 1

I like this song it’s fun, a d the video is cute. She looks great! Only thing I don’t like is the opening.... like who is this guy she’s asking for more money? And the video is clearly low budget... so it seems pointless. 

also Gwen, please dump Blake Shelton and right a killer breakup album. Im Here for a solo tragic kingdom PT 2. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't mind me randomly replying to dead threads because I'm trying to be more active on here and am bored at 5am. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Anyway, I like this song/video! The video is pretty much a flex on how she basically hasn't aged since these iconic videos/moments happened in her career, but that's fine. I feel like we've seen this before with Madonna or somebody else, but I give Gwen a pass because she does have so many iconic looks and moments to pull this off. She definitely has had work done, though. I can't put my finger on it, but most likely botox (which to be fair, EVERY celeb has had, even young artists) and lip fillers. But due to how her makeup has stayed the same, not many people point it out like they do with say, Ariana Grande.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:03 PM, PokemonSpears said:

the more I listen to the song, the more it gets stuck in my head, but the video is kinda ironic, because she's showing all these looks from her past career, trying to tell she's still the same, but it actually makes more noticeable how different she looks now. She doesn't look bad, she just looks very different.

I kinda've agree. As much as people cry over how much she looks the same, I can't help but notice something... off about her look now? Like you said, it's not bad, but I feel like even Stevie Wonder can see the difference. I don't know if it's surgery or just age, probably both, but I can see the difference.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:58 PM, STJ said:

It's the face transplant procedures... just like Lil Kim, 2016-ney and Xtina :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

I wouldn't go that far. Nothing is as bad as Lil Kim. Gwen & Britney have probably aged the best and their surgeons deserve the best raise out of any of the girls' surgeons.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block