Gwen Stefani drops new music video for "Let Me Reintroduce Myself"

The fact that someone on here said "I   don't know her" breaks my ******* heart..... BUT IT'S SO TRUE. 

No Doubt was one of the STAPLES of the 90's era alt rock/punk scene ... and Gwen was a Goddess. 

'Love.Angel.Music.Baby.' was such a unique debut for her as a solo act..... and I'll even credit the sophomore effort in 2006.... but her latest music...... Jesus Lord Almighty.... praying this new single takes us back.

• Love 4

Her album Debuted at #1.

Through that ten year wait. 

We got a No Doubt reunion tour, a pregnancy, the sixth and Final no doubt Studio album ever. The group broke up just about the time Gwen and Gavin announced their divorce, so she basically said goodbye to the Ska Root's on both ends as a healing purpose, found her soulmate that treats her as a queen, and proving ladies and Lady gents, that looks aren't everything it's the inside of the heart. 

Ok gentlemen for the straight and the straight acting gays. 

A tour and The voice, a Christmas album, and a marriage. 

She's much happier. 

• Love 3

Lamb was a masterpiece and I appreciate also her second album. Her voice is unique! But the truth is that after Lamb she never put the same effort in her projects. Her last good single was baby don't lie but she didn't promote it and flopped. I hope she is going to come back in a proper way this time but I have to say that her look is becoming to much generic plastic Barbie, she has to refind her original but at the same time classic look. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block