Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

I mean.... It could be true. We all wish it would be true. But for me it's not about whether we should or shouldn't believe what these insiders say. At this point everything expect official court documents are hearsay for me. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Also, not to be rude but I don't really get why some people are so hardly trying to justify why they're gonna stream these new songs and why "boycotting" is not important. I mean if you don't understand why people are boycotting and feel like you need to stream her songs, then go on. For me it's not about "giving money" to her father etc, it's about sending message that I, as a fan of Britney Spears want her conservatorship to either end or to be healthy for her if it's really needed (which I believe is not). I will not support Britney-as-a-Brand.

It's like being vegan; one individual will not change anything but 1000 vegans can make huge change already. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So who is behind BritneyOnline?

I hate it when we fans are scraping for new real information, and then other fans claim to have exclusives, or actually do, but then they don't say how they got it, or why. Suddenly they are different from us? I don't get it.

It makes no sense. People are grasping for straws just to have a good justification for buying this and not having to feel bad about themselves :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Hungry Hun said:

I see you live in the Exhale bubble... There are many forums/people that get scoops waaaay ahead of us, some of them even laugh at how slow Exhale works sometimes  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

I don't live in any bubble by choice. If you have so much reliable sources, then SHARE THEM. I just want to know what the Queen is up to. If the true tea is somewhere else, then please point me to that direction. But what I definitely do not care about is fansites or forums fighting for who's got the exclusive, that is w hack.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

It makes no sense. People are grasping for straws just to have a good justification for buying this and not having to feel bad about themselves :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

That's not my case, I would buy this if I had the money, and I would not feel a tiny little bit bad about it. I actually feel bad for not getting it. You guys boycotting her music just because it doesn't come directly from her seems so stupid to me. I mean, I adore Britney but come on, she can't even explain the meaning behind a song, it's not like she's this 'artiste' fully committed to her craft in every way from beginning to end. There's a reason why she chose dumb will.i.am to executive produce a whole album. I think she's just smart and has an amazing musical instinct and she's an out-of-this-world studio performer, but from my experience as an original fan I can tell you she does NOT dwell on a song once she's out the studio. She's impulsive and goes with her gut, which are true gifts, but that's it, she does NOT have long-term plans for her music, let alone her brand in general.

• Love 2
Just now, bitbitboi said:

That's not my case, I would buy this if I had the money, and I would not feel a tiny little bit bad about it. I actually feel bad for not getting it. You guys boycotting her music just because it doesn't come directly from her seems so stupid to me. I mean, I adore Britney but come on, she can't even explain the meaning behind a song, it's not like she's this 'artiste' fully committed to her craft in every way from beginning to end. There's a reason why she chose dumb will.i.am to executive produce a whole album. I think she's just smart and has an amazing musical instinct and she's an out-of-this-world studio performer, but from my experience as an original fan I can tell you she does NOT dwell on a song once she's out the studio. She's impulsive and goes with her gut, which are true gifts, but that's it, she does NOT have long-term plans for her music, let alone her brand in general.

What the hell does this dissertation have to do with boycotting? This is about money not artistry??? If you want to buy go for it :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I mean.... It could be true. We all wish it would be true. But for me it's not about whether we should or shouldn't believe what these insiders say. At this point everything expect official court documents are hearsay for me. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Also, not to be rude but I don't really get why some people are so hardly trying to justify why they're gonna stream these new songs and why "boycotting" is not important. I mean if you don't understand why people are boycotting and feel like you need to stream her songs, then go on. For me it's not about "giving money" to her father etc, it's about sending message that I, as a fan of Britney Spears want her conservatorship to either end or to be healthy for her if it's really needed (which I believe is not). I will not support Britney-as-a-Brand.

It's like being vegan; one individual will not change anything but 1000 vegans can make huge change already. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

that's a cool thing to do, but as I always ask, then I suppose you're not downloading it illegally either, or listening to it by any other means, right?

Because I feel like by doing so, the message you're sending is even worse: "hey, keep exploiting Britney, keep releasing stuff without her consent, I won't pay for it, but sure as hell I'm gonna enjoy it"

Some other user has compared supporting these releases to supporting slavery. If buying this equals to someone paying for the services of a slave, then not buying it but still listening to it, would be like enjoying the services of the slave for free, without actually setting him free, which, I think is even worse, ethically speaking. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Are u high? lol Your quote has nothing to do with the thread

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Slayer said:

Your constant negativity is so boring :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

She literally said the new cover was her idea back then.

I've never saw a positive comment EVER from you on this forum - you're a dark cloud looming everywhere, I hope you're more positive in real life :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

18 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Hey Slayed!

OMG I forgot you're allergic to people with different opinions. Awww I didn't hurt your baby feelings, right? 

The positivity conversation only works when you disagree with people. So cute

And you are the annoying over positive liar, so I prefer much more being the dark cloud (that's hilarious btw, so teen, so super fun).

You shouldn't care that much about my personal life, what about you starting to do a good job here on exhale?

But I'll try to act like you for now on, don't worry:

Omg that's so cute, so much fun, did I say How cute and fun your thread is? Your positivity inspire ALL of us, such a cute little energy ugh... So fresh, and cute, and fun, and positive.

care bears love GIF

No offence guys I know u think ppl came here for ur drama but get a room, we came here for Britney Spears 

it’s obvious u want to make out with each other so just do it. 

congratulations, you’ve joined the ranks of all the rest :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I don't live in any bubble by choice. If you have so much reliable sources, then SHARE THEM. I just want to know what the Queen is up to. If the true tea is somewhere else, then please point me to that direction. But what I definitely do not care about is fansites or forums fighting for who's got the exclusive, that is w hack.

this. that's one of the things that makes exhale exhale 

22 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

What the hell does this dissertation have to do with boycotting? This is about money not artistry??? If you want to buy go for it :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

What the hell does money have to do with me / us being fans?
And I simply wrote as much as needed to make a point. This is not Twitter. 

18 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Are u high? lol Your quote has nothing to do with the thread

It has to do with their comment. Pay attention if you really care.

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's a cool thing to do, but as I always ask, then I suppose you're not downloading it illegally either, or listening to it by any other means, right?

Because I feel like by doing so, the message you're sending is even worse: "hey, keep exploiting Britney, keep releasing stuff without her consent, I won't pay for it, but sure as hell I'm gonna enjoy it"

Some other user has compared supporting these releases to supporting slavery. If buying this equals to someone paying for the services of a slave, then not buying it but still listening to it, would be like enjoying the services of the slave for free, without actually setting him free, which, I think is even worse, ethically speaking. 

Wow, I usually agree with a lot of things you say but this is a reach.

The only person who benefits from this album release is Jamie, and that goes against Britney's wishes; all the material was made at a time when Britney wanted to work and was proud of her work, but it was scrapped by her team.

Her dad, the abusive man who controls her business, views her as a show horse that should have no input in her career. 

Releasing anything now goes against her wishes. 

We shouldnt engage with the brand at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I have more faith in this after reading @CJMCH’s reply. I know them for a long time (if you’re the same person you are on BB.org) and they’re anything but a liar. I’d still prefer a Britney video on this rather than hearing her approval through a website but I feel less worried about fans supporting the release now so thank you for that reply!

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I see what you're trying to say here with your ethical dilemma, but after seeing the reports of Britney not wanting to perform until her father is gone I haven't streamed single song by Britney since then. I love Britney Spears as a person and I respect her wish by not supporting financially the machinery that is milking her brand. There are constantly "insiders" who keeps telling us not to boycott and why boycotting is stupid, mostly because the harm is already done (which is similar to saying that **** user shouldn't quit using ***** since they already started it) or because the reported court document only uses the word "perform" etc etc. Yeah I'm probably gonna hear these 2 new songs from youtube but I will not consume my money to support the brand. Yeah I see her as a slave to the conservatorship but it's only because it's profitable to those who run it. You are not supporting the slave with your pennies, you are supporting the owners. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

If they chose to wait with the release a little longer maybe there wouldn't be boycotting since there's gonna be new court dates on December right? Anything can change in those dates :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 1