Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

12 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

If you're going to boycott the "new" releases than you need to boycott streaming every single Britney spears song also.

Yes it's pretty easy. You could torrent her entire discography in less than hour. Or there's unofficial demonetized YouTube videos. Bootleg sites. Or just listen to your old CDs.

42 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Gurl just stop being ridiculous. You are a moderator for EXHALE. Behave well with the members! I don't doubt Britney will bless this! But you as a team member need to be impartial when giving information and you were not. Also, stop being so sensitive to those who disagree with you regarding the Britney lawsuit and career. Just stop with this chatisse.

I do not have to be impartial because i'm a moderator :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm still allowed to give my opinions and i'm definitely not going to be nice to people like you because i'm a mod :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I will not pretend to be nice to rude people. You say i'm insensitive when you and others go on rampages when you disagree with my views and those who hold similar ones to me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I've been EXTREMELY respectful to you guys in the past and said to just be civil and not rude, but I will not put up with the constant rude comments :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

If my views hurt you so much stop @'ing me (when I do not EVER usually respond to you for you to be quoting me in the first place) and responding to my posts :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Some of you guys are really sad and I hope in your real lives you're more positive :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I don't think Britney would be proud to have fans that bash her boyfriend, her mother, her sister, her dad (if she does not like him - she wouldn't be okay with people wishing death upon him).

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Make some more controversial threads :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Exfad has been so stale lately :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Coming right up soon :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

My next one is gonna trigger the #FreeBritney extremist :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

he needs to chill for awhile he has been downvoted too much :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

True, true. my If You Seek Amy moment :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

4 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

It’s from @Blackout2006 failed comeback performance :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Chile I just got my last #1 yesterday, when will zu :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Im already crossing my Femme Fatale era :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Coming to slay Exhale as always :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

And my brother @Hooked-On-Knee is gonna be a feature on “Blackout2006 is Beautiful (drop dead) and will be singing steaming pot full of vegetables :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

5 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I’ll make it up to her by going on an upvoting spree :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Awwwww, thxxxx UwU :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Well she had the autonomy to say "No, I don't want to record a new album!" which is something huge to me, since she owed them, by contract, a new album before the end of the year (correct me if I'm wrong). She declined a second option with the Christmas album...

I said it in my original post you quoted. It's for sure a deal between RCA and Britney. They turn it like she's into it, but they didn't mention it's because it was her best option, since the songs are already recorded and she didn't have to work for this re-release. That's all I'm saying. But my english is not that great so I can understand that people can misunderstood me.

I meant they turn it like Britney took the phone and called and RCA and be like "Hi it's Britney b* itch, look I woke up this morning and I felt like I wanted to re release Glory!"

But it was more like

"Hi, Britney you have to record a new album before the end of the year!"

"No, thank's!"

"Ok, what about a christmas album?"

"Bye yall!"

"Ok what about a re release, the songs are already recorded you don't have to work, it's the last and only option you have!"

"Ok then!"

and now they are like: Britney came up with this ideaaaaaaaa!

You still don’t get don’t you? 

James signed her up to show up in the zone for 1m dollar. When she refused he had to refund it. This is all documented in court documents. 

she cannot legally say no to this release, she may refuse to physically go there and record new songs but legally Jamie consented to this release. 

THIS IS HOW A CONSERVATORSHIP WORKS. Jeez

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I have been boycotting her music and work since Spring of 2019  as every person with ti y bit of humanity and common sense in them should do.

I think that's really good tbh and I respect you for doing that :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

My post was aimed at those hating on everyone for not boycotting any new stuff whilst still listening to the other hundreds of Britney songs meaning they're still contributing to team Con so their argument becomes invalid really 

• Like 1