Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Aww it wouldn’t be a circlejerk without @Justney giving all the hearts to her little vile club :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Look you're making this into a personal issue. I don't hate anyone here for buying or listening or whatever.  But this is a Britney forum that I joined because I love Britney and for 12 years Ive been completely appalled by her conservatorship.  I'm appalled anyone can think about buying her brand right now.  Whether you think it doesn't help or not it's the one thing we can do for her.  Not against her music or her artistry but for her freedom and her as a person. I don't want to see her milked for the rest of her life.  She has had no heart for her music forever and I don't exactly believe she was totally into glory,  either because her team squashed whatever she did enjoy or she was never into it tho begin with... so why support every milked drop? 

You call us circle jerking but you guys are literally saying youre going to support all the releases because you want to make the free britney people angry. Like come on..  that's a circle jerk.  I want what's best for britney not her music atm because I see what they're doing to her and i can't make excuses.  But it's kinda gross to see everyone justifying it.  Buy it but you know what you're doing. If that makes you feel powerful then you're no better than Jamie.

Sorry to anyone ive offended though. 

• Love 5