Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

• Community Leader
4 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I actually think its the vibe. Im saying this with respect. Bcz the adm of this forum is in parts a lot.. (idk a respectful word to put here). If you disagree with Slayer or you sometimes you get points or the thread is closed. I don't have to go far: the first comments of this thread is an example. And no one needs to say that I’m defending @Buffybot because you know I already reported him when I thought I was disrespectful to Britney. But Slayer and other moderators cannot stop anyone from being negative here (except offenses). This is freedom of speech and thought. Do not push narratives. Just look back on everything we live at Freebritney, especially you Jordan since 200- and the fans are right to be skeptical and nervous. Please be impartial. Thanks.

I hear you. I was just saying the way that comment was phrased was not the vibe. I stand by that. 

I know this topic is very emotionally charged. People are free to express themselves, however I would appreciate if if people didn't celebrate when others are downvoted or bashed. That doesn't feel good to me. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

12 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I actually think its the vibe. Im saying this with respect. Bcz the adm of this forum is in parts a lot.. (idk a respectful word to put here). If you disagree with Slayer or you sometimes you get points or the thread is closed. I don't have to go far: the first comments of this thread is an example. And no one needs to say that I’m defending @Buffybot because you know I already reported him when I thought I was disrespectful to Britney. But Slayer and other moderators cannot stop anyone from being negative here (except offenses). This is freedom of speech and thought. Do not push narratives. Just look back on everything we live at Freebritney, especially you Jordan since 200- and the fans are right to be skeptical and nervous. Please be impartial. Thanks.

YES! to everything! People confuse moderating the forum with forcing their point of view on the fandom.

anigif_sub-buzz-2185-1576851700-14.gif?o

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

No, we did not report that.

20 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I appreciate all your work done for the community, I must say thank you for that. However, I feel that unless the words are coming from Britney's side directly, I must take the claim with a grain of salt. it's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I'm not sure about whether or not the source's claim is correct because in the past, sources have told reliable and amazing Britney fan pages information which turned out to be wrong. About The Zone, I was asking about just reporting in general from other sources. 

Once again, thank you for all your work. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 5
  • Exhale+
19 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Hey Slayed!

OMG I forgot you're allergic to people with different opinions. Awww I didn't hurt your baby feelings, right? 

The positivity conversation only works when you disagree with people. So cute

And you are the annoying over positive liar, so I prefer much more being the dark cloud (that's hilarious btw, so teen, so super fun).

You shouldn't care that much about my personal life, what about you starting to do a good job here on exhale?

But I'll try to act like you for now on, don't worry:

Omg that's so cute, so much fun, did I say How cute and fun your thread is? Your positivity inspire ALL of us, such a cute little energy ugh... So fresh, and cute, and fun, and positive.

care bears love GIF

What did Queen @Slayer do to these 15 poor souls who upvoted this comment :jackk_alien:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Now can you guys shut up? Britney reportedly supports it, so I support it. So y’all better not curse or summon voodoo spells upon us that choose to stream it :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Lmao Don't be pathetic, no one is giving a **** about what you do with your money sweetie. In the end, even I can scream that I will boycott and buy a CD at the neighborhood store. This is just a discussion of what is right and ethical. Here isnt a fanbase of chart artists like Ariana and Lil Nas X. Spend your money however you want.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

No, we did not report that.

We all know The Zone was not her idea.

We really don't know if this means she's gonna promote it.

She didn't want The Zone, Domination was cancelled because she was actually dominating the residence and putting everyone on blast and James didn't like it (ALLEGEDLY FOR LEGAL REASONS).

Ok, so I'm gonna write a little bit here, I really hope someone reads it.

I'm one of the 2 owners of Britney Online and we really try our hardest to put up the best material we could get. We work really really hard backstage and there's a lot of people involved in our staff to try and keep on bringing more stuff to you all.

Having said that, we get a lot of information of Britney's career and also her current situation and this DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT come from Britney's camp. While we can't really talk about most of it, there's some little things here and there that we are always hesitant to post (information), but we end up not doing it. Why? Because with Britney, things are always changing at the very last minute.

If we could access to the old Exhale archive, you guys could see that there's some little details I've shared here that turned out to be true, like the Tinashe collab. Again, we mostly don't put up this kind of stuff on our fansite because things change a LOT. For example, the news of this whole reissue + SITS was not supposed to be out there until December, but things are always changing.

We decided to post this because we actually have seen the fanbase being divided about this Glory release, so what we really wanted is for fans to stop arguing with each other and see that Britney is giving her blessing to this project. She's actually very involved with the whole theme (fun fact: the chains are her idea) and she's the one to decided to do this re-release when she saw the #Justice4Glory campaign. Also, mind this, but this whole situation is being solely handled by her label.

We really can't put out receipts or talk about our sources, but I think time will prove us right and you guys can decide wether to believe it or not. I really hope this doesn't turn against us and you guys send hate for supporting this. At the end of the day, we are a fansite and we will always report about her career moves and her personal life (to some extent).

Most of the fan accounts are reporting sources from ATRL, they are not putting out the info themselves. Some of them are reliable ones, but our sources are completely different.

Lots of love to you! 

Thank you Jordan, our DMs are open whenever you want to have a little talk.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: great post!

Thanks for sharing what you've been able to over the years! 

• Love 2

♫

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Now can you guys shut up? Britney reportedly supports it, so I support it. So y’all better not curse or summon voodoo spells upon us that choose to stream it :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Not y’all still downvoting me :clownery_makeup_meme:

2 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Spill

the tea that these nutcases oop- I meant extremist #freebritney stans can’t handle? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
Just now, nanabs said:

Lmao Don't be pathetic, no one is giving a **** about what you do with your money sweetie. In the end, even I can scream that I will boycott and buy a CD at the neighborhood store. This is just a discussion of what is right and ethical. Here isnt a fanbase of chart artists like Ariana and Lil Nas X. Spend your money however you want.

True, True but there r people dragging people who choose to stream Britney’s music so I was talking to them not 🧚‍♀️you

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know there's a spin of humor there but:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

when did this fanbase start believing every single "insider" and rumor. The fact that this thread is featured and twitter stans are believing 100% one tweet...? I mean this is the exact reason why the cship was able to work 12 years without anyone caring about it in the first place :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

when did this fanbase start believing every single "insider" and rumor. The fact that this thread is featured and twitter stans are believing 100% one tweet...? I mean this is the exact reason why the cship was able to work 12 years without anyone caring about it in the first place :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ironic because we all know if this claimed the opposite, "allegedly" would be added into the title of this thread. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I know there's a spin of humor there but:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

At this point I’m just willing to believe because the extremist #freebritney stans are shaming people who chose to buy it, so if word ever comes out it’s going to be instant karma for them? I ain’t ever gonna remember when I was called a “fake fan” for choosing to stream her music :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Slayer allegedly changing their results on the Oops!... I Did It Again megarate in the future to give Dear Diary a 11/10 be like: :typing_keyboard_computer:

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Imaging having the audacity to participate in Slayers megarates and then upvote post like that :typing_keyboard_computer:

So I see why he should do it and give them what they deserve UwU :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

41 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Okay u right.

but u just gonna let your friend act a fool like this?:nopingout_meme:

all them downvotes ain’t cute. Obviously he’s made a lot of people on here upset over time.

well we allow people like you to act like a fool on a daily basis :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I hardly see how I was 'slayed' - People obviously have strong views about Britney's social media/involvement in this project - also if you looked at the reactions the majority were agreeing with me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Many fans are 50/50 about this whole thing.

But thank you for continuing to show that you and your friends are nothing but negative all the time :wink_britney_everytime_white:

@nanabs I can only echo the same to you. You guys literally pounce on people who have opposing views and do nothing but bring negativity here. I will voice my opinions, even if they may not be held by a majority. But yeah continue attacking others and laughing at people being 'downvoted' I guess? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm sure in due course you'll all look like clowns when Britney confirms she supports it :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

♫