Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

well we allow people like you to act like a fool on a daily basis :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I hardly see how I was 'slayed' - People obviously have strong views about Britney's social media/involvement in this project - also if you looked at the reactions the majority were agreeing with me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Many fans are 50/50 about this whole thing.

But thank you for continuing to show that you and your friends are nothing but negative all the time :wink_britney_everytime_white:

@nanabs I can only echo the same to you. You guys literally pounce on people who have opposing views and do nothing but bring negativity here. I will voice my opinions, even if they may not be held by a majority. But yeah continue attacking others and laughing at people being 'downvoted' I guess? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm sure in due course you'll all look like clowns when Britney confirms she supports it :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Gurl just stop being ridiculous. You are a moderator for EXHALE. Behave well with the members! I don't doubt Britney will bless this! But you as a team member need to be impartial when giving information and you were not. Also, stop being so sensitive to those who disagree with you regarding the Britney lawsuit and career. Just stop with this chatisse.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

At this point I’m just willing to believe because the extremist #freebritney stans are shaming people who chose to buy it, so if word ever comes out it’s going to be instant karma for them? I ain’t ever gonna remember when I was called a “fake fan” for choosing to stream her music :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

It's a personal choice to continue supporting the releases and her music but there's no need to try convince others with "sources" like these. We all do what we see is right, but we shouldn't attack the others who do the opposite. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Also I'm not gonna believe this claim if "she" posts an instagram photo of her in white shirt on her backyard with caption like "I recorded these songs in like 2014 !!!🔮☀️So happy to finally get my fans to hear them!!! 🙈🙈🙈😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️👄👄💃💃💃:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It's a personal choice to continue supporting the releases and her music but there's no need to try convince others with "sources" like these. We all do what we see is right, but we shouldn't attack the others who do the opposite. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Exactly. If I wanna stream or buy Britney’s music, then I should be let be without having to be set on flames for a personal choice. People r really thinking they have achieved something by downvoting me and my personal opinion for frustrating my thoughts upon this thread :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Also I'm not gonna believe this claim if "she" posts an instagram photo of her in white shirt on her backyard with caption like "I recorded these songs in like 2014 !!!🔮☀️So happy to finally get my fans to hear them!!! 🙈🙈🙈😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️👄👄💃💃💃:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Pleaseeee :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Also, yeah, that’s yr prerogative and see where yr coming from. However some people like me choose to take the different side, thus, we shouldn’t be shamed for it :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You guys literally pounce on people who have opposing views and do nothing but bring negativity here. I will voice my opinions, even if they may not be held by a majority. But yeah continue attacking others and laughing at people being 'downvoted' I guess? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm sure in due course you'll all look like clowns when Britney confirms she supports it :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

THIS :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1

Me rn :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: in my profile looking for my "only negative comments" since Slayer said that I do "nothing but bring negativy here". 

Fortunately I found all kinds of comments, including Britney love comments. 💝💝🌹💓💓❤️💋

I love being versatile according to the moment. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Slayer said:

well we allow people like you to act like a fool on a daily basis :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I hardly see how I was 'slayed' - People obviously have strong views about Britney's social media/involvement in this project - also if you looked at the reactions the majority were agreeing with me :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Many fans are 50/50 about this whole thing.

But thank you for continuing to show that you and your friends are nothing but negative all the time :wink_britney_everytime_white:

@nanabs I can only echo the same to you. You guys literally pounce on people who have opposing views and do nothing but bring negativity here. I will voice my opinions, even if they may not be held by a majority. But yeah continue attacking others and laughing at people being 'downvoted' I guess? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Nah you got skull dragged. Never seen that many dislikes in one place.

Check the downvotes. Nothing 50/50 about this thread.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

I have more faith in this after reading @CJMCH’s reply. I know them for a long time (if you’re the same person you are on BB.org) and they’re anything but a liar. I’d still prefer a Britney video on this rather than hearing her approval through a website but I feel less worried about fans supporting the release now so thank you for that reply!

Yes, I am. Long time no talk! Hi and thank you.

47 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I appreciate all your work done for the community, I must say thank you for that. However, I feel that unless the words are coming from Britney's side directly, I must take the claim with a grain of salt. it's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I'm not sure about whether or not the source's claim is correct because in the past, sources have told reliable and amazing Britney fan pages information which turned out to be wrong. About The Zone, I was asking about just reporting in general from other sources. 

Once again, thank you for all your work. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It is completely fine and you're welcome. As I said, we knew some people won't completely believe it and some others could also bash us for this, but as tense as this situation is, we just wanted to put what we know out there.

• Love 1