Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think people are being ironic bc she refused to go but her team made her shoot that video to pretend she only didnt go bc she had an injury, and she read the letters. 

Then Jamie said on court docs she refused to go and made him lose 1m. 

So at this point, even If she records a video saying she is behind that, how do we know shes really saying the truth?

Her team have lied time and time again to fit their narratives and its not like she hasnt been forced to do things against her will before (allegedly the facility stay, to work, to record the zone video, also the "all is well" video when she was in the facility...)

Exactly. She can't win. If she made a video saying "hey guys, thanks for all your support, I'm fully onboard with this re-release so I hope y'all enjoy it", everybody would be saying she was forced to make the video.

Things are slowly becoming more clear with regard to how much freedom/power she has, especially since her attorney has successfully argued for her court documents to be unsealed. Until Britney comes out and says "PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT STREAM/SUPPORT ANY OF MY WORK", I think we should be able to enjoy it. I agree her team lies to benefit them, but things are more out in the open and it does not seem like she is being forced to do anything right now. 

Plus, listening to a re-release (or any of her previous music) is literally going to have no effect on the conservatorship.

I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think people are being ironic bc she refused to go but her team made her shoot that video to pretend she only didnt go bc she had an injury, and she read the letters. 

Then Jamie said on court docs she refused to go and made him lose 1m. 

So at this point, even If she records a video saying she is behind that, how do we know shes really saying the truth?

Her team have lied time and time again to fit their narratives and its not like she hasnt been forced to do things against her will before (allegedly the facility stay, to work, to record the zone video, also the "all is well" video when she was in the facility...)

That makes sense. I forgot about the 1 mil claim. At this point there is so much corruption its hard to keep up with :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:.

Thanks for the explanation. I think for me it just makes more sense to boycott it until she is free that way I won't have that moral cloud over my head. Plus it'll give me something to look forward to once she is out from under (no pun intended). 

I can accept other people wanting to support it though. Its just a crappy situation all around.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Exactly. She can't win. If she made a video saying "hey guys, thanks for all your support, I'm fully onboard with this re-release so I hope y'all enjoy it", everybody would be saying she was forced to make the video.

Things are slowly becoming more clear with regard to how much freedom/power she has, especially since her attorney has successfully argued for her court documents to be unsealed. Until Britney comes out and says "PLEASE GUYS, DO NOT STREAM/SUPPORT ANY OF MY WORK", I think we should be able to enjoy it. I agree her team lies to benefit them, but things are more out in the open and it does not seem like she is being forced to do anything right now. 

Plus, listening to a re-release (or any of her previous music) is literally going to have no effect on the conservatorship.

I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

Tbh her team created this situation. Its not anyones fault If rn people dont know what to trust anymore. They have lied a lot in the past, Britney is still very controlled imo. Its pretty telling that her family can give interviews talking about her situation, but she cant. She has to speak thru her lawyer (that always seemed shady and only seemed to began working for her this year) or thru unsealed docs. I think If she had any freedom or more freedom, she would have said smt by now. The fact her videos on instagram answer questions no one asked but she cant even talk about her cship or FreeBritney like that tells me they are still trying to silence her. I doubt she has access to her instagram, Cassie would never post a video of her saying to boycott the brand, she was hired by Lou/team cship.

Honestly I wont support anything anymore until shes free. If she can work, she shouldnt be under this cship. If she has serious issues, why isnt her team and dad focusing on that? Take her away from the spotlight, go hire the best doctors, therapists and so on. Why isnt the focus on her mental health If she needs the cship for life then? Her dad is always talking about money and complained she made him lose money - I mean, her money she cant even spend or control.

I think for many people the boycott is about the message. If people continue buying the same way it was before, they will just think they dont even need Britney anymore, just keep releasing old music, remixes and vinyls until she ends up giving in. And I know about RCA and the contract shes under... But this is still weird. Did Britney even could sign the contract? Who knows If she wanted? She must be the only artist in the world signed with a major label under a cship meant for people with dementia. How is she under a cship for people that cant provide for themselves while shes signed with a label so she can work and earn money she cant even control? Theres so many people living off someone who is still deemed mentally unfit. 

Imo the ideal scenario would be Britney flopping so hard that Sam could use that against Jamie on court. To say Jamie is making her brand suffer, but sadly I know many people will buy anyway. 

For me it boils down to: or she can work or she needs a cship, so I wont support anything Britney related until shes free to live her life as she pleases. 

as much as I want to believe it I’m hesitant. Is Britney Online a reliable source? 

I mean even if she posts a video talking about the release I’m not sure. She also said Brionna Joan was her most personal album ever and she didn’t even sing in some songs. Not that i’m blaming her it’s just that after all these years I don’t believe anything anymore. Hope it’s true, somebody please tell me if Britney Online is reliable.

• Love 4

AKA- we need to ensure we give Brit no1 for her birthday :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The boycotts are being a bit dramatic in my opinion. This isn't a new album/ new music she needs to promote worldwide etc. THAT would be a different situation. 

This revised vinyl & 2 scrapped song releases is not 'work'. It's fun. 

So chill out, know that team con are getting next to no benefit from this.

It's for the fans.

So get excited and get ready to try bring a smile to Brithdayney's face next week :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think for many people the boycott is about the message. If people continue buying the same way it was before, they will just think they dont even need Britney anymore, just keep releasing old music, remixes and vinyls until she ends up giving in.

Exactly. That's my main issue with supporting this release. I know Britney hasn't worked for this release now. But that's exactly the point. If she doesn't support this I feel we're literally saying: we don't care as long as your team and/or RCA sends us old unreleased stuff. 

I'd prefer her to acknowledge the releases in a video before I support anything. 

But it's a tricky situation and we don't know everything so this is why I choose not to judge anyone who decides otherwise. I'm just gonna do what feels good to me.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

"There's only one *****. The REAL ONE. Britney!" :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

If Britney EVER does a Christmas album, I hope it's 99% new material, including a slutty XXXmas song. The other 1% would HAVE TO BE a re-recording of MOWTY, and it would need a music video ASAP. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I’m actually the complete opposite, I hope if she ever does an Xmas album that it’s 99% covers and one of them absolutely has to be Santa Baby! 

My dream track listing

1. Christmas Time To Me

2. Merry Xmas Everybody 

3. Santa Baby

4. Deck The Halls 

5. Sleigh Ride 

6. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree

7. Original song 

8. Original song 

9. Silver Bells 

10. Joy To The World  

11.  I’ll Be Home For Christmas 

12. 2000 Miles 

13. Silent Night 

Bonus Tracks: 

14. My Only Wish (This Year)

15. My Only Wish (This Year) (Remix) 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Yall are freaking dense. Court documents says that she refused to work while her father is still around. This money is going towards the conservatorship, but let's believe a random tweet. If you want to purchase these things coming out do so but don't lie to yourself and others and pretend that you are not supporting this mess and keep it 100. The cognitive dissonance is real

She said she’s refusing to perform while her father is in control. Also the re-release requires her to do no work because the songs are already recorded, therefore she technically is not working! A re-release is not going to bring in millions of dollars like a performance would, y’all need to realize artists don’t get rich off of their music sales unless the music is wildly successful and written by them! Oh and she needs to pay her lawyer somehow! 

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I’m actually the complete opposite, I hope if she ever does an Xmas album that it’s 99% covers and one of them absolutely has to be Santa Baby! 

My dream track listing

1. Christmas Time To Me

2. Merry Xmas Everybody 

3. Santa Baby

4. Deck The Halls 

5. Sleigh Ride 

6. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree

7. Original song 

8. Original song 

9. Silver Bells 

10. Joy To The World  

11.  I’ll Be Home For Christmas 

12. 2000 Miles 

13. Silent Night 

Bonus Tracks: 

14. My Only Wish (This Year)

15. My Only Wish (This Year) (Remix) 

Can't wait to see them bringing back the Toxic tree fully Christmas themed and have a promotional tour called "Piece of Christmas" with Britney wearing only red lingerie and white fur surrounded by the dancers in rain deer suits. 

That would dethrone even Santa Queen Mariah. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Ughh everything is so shady and I can't trust anyone unfortunately. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Does she really support it or does "she" support it? Is it gonna make her happy or is it going to be a release just for her contract without her feeling anything?

It's so frustrating that we can't know for sure. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I think we should be more empathetic just because we don't know what's happening. Attacking each other like we know the real truth makes no sense. Every side is interpreting that their actions really help Britney, so maybe we should be more respectful of one another and do what we think it's right. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She said she’s refusing to perform while her father is in control. Also the re-release requires her to do no work because the songs are already recorded, therefore she technically is not working! A re-release is not going to bring in millions of dollars like a performance would, y’all need to realize artists don’t get rich off of their music sales unless the music is wildly successful and written by them! Oh and she needs to pay her lawyer somehow! 

She said WORK not perfom. And the money still goes to them no matter how you try to spin it. That was my point. If you want to buy it do it, but don't sugar coat it. Keep it real

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

we love common sense and logic :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

keep spilling the tea :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

I have no doubt she's agree with that since...

She "owes them an album" right? She didn't want to record a new album if her father is still around, they (RCA) didn't forced her to do it (I'm glad about it tho), so they came up with the Christma's album idea, she declined it! The last option for RCA and the best option for her, was a re-release.

I think she was more like, ok I'm FINE with that if I don't have to release any new album! More than, "Hi RCA it's Britney ***** I want to release a re-release so bad for Glory!!!"

But they have to make it sound more "magic" by saying "she cames up with that idea, it's wonderfuuuul!" While she was more like "Ok it's the best option for me, since I don't have to record anything new, I'm AGREE with that!"

• Love 1
  • Like 3