Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

50 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Ughh everything is so shady and I can't trust anyone unfortunately. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Does she really support it or does "she" support it? Is it gonna make her happy or is it going to be a release just for her contract without her feeling anything?

It's so frustrating that we can't know for sure. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I think we should be more empathetic just because we don't know what's happening. Attacking each other like we know the real truth makes no sense. Every side is interpreting that their actions really help Britney, so maybe we should be more respectful of one another and do what we think it's right. 

I honestly couldn't have said it better myself.

3 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

The boycotts are being a bit dramatic in my opinion. 

This made me laugh so hard we have a name like The plastics :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm the one "allergic" to opinions when you RUN to every thread that is slightly positive and derail them :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It seems YOU are the one who can't handle different opinions.

I'm sorry you can't handle people who are positive and not negative 24/7 constantly spewing hate :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I truly wish you were like me, it'd do everyone a favour :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I used to be a member year or so ago but I deleted my account cuz i couldn't deal with everyone's negativity..

This is meant to be  a fan site

We all have different opinions 

This place was full of haters so I left cuz I felt like the only britney fan on here @ukfan was my name..this aint aimed at you

Exhell in general 

21 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I have no doubt she's agree with that since...

She "owes them an album" right? She didn't want to record a new album if her father is still around, they (RCA) didn't forced her to do it (I'm glad about it tho), so they came up with the Christma's album idea, she declined it! The last option for RCA and the best option for her, was a re-release.

I think she was more like, ok I'm FINE with that if I don't have to release any new album! More than, "Hi RCA it's Britney ***** I want to release a re-release so bad for Glory!!!"

But they have to make it sound more "magic" by saying "she cames up with that idea, it's wonderfuuuul!" While she was more like "Ok it's the best option for me, since I don't have to record anything new, I'm AGREE with that!"

It’s funny how you frame it as if Britney has any autonomy over these things. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

It’s funny how you frame it as if Britney has any autonomy over these things. 

Well she had the autonomy to say "No, I don't want to record a new album!" which is something huge to me, since she owed them, by contract, a new album before the end of the year (correct me if I'm wrong). She declined a second option with the Christmas album...

I said it in my original post you quoted. It's for sure a deal between RCA and Britney. They turn it like she's into it, but they didn't mention it's because it was her best option, since the songs are already recorded and she didn't have to work for this re-release. That's all I'm saying. But my english is not that great so I can understand that people can misunderstood me.

I meant they turn it like Britney took the phone and called and RCA and be like "Hi it's Britney b* itch, look I woke up this morning and I felt like I wanted to re release Glory!"

But it was more like

"Hi, Britney you have to record a new album before the end of the year!"

"No, thank's!"

"Ok, what about a christmas album?"

"Bye yall!"

"Ok what about a re release, the songs are already recorded you don't have to work, it's the last and only option you have!"

"Ok then!"

and now they are like: Britney came up with this ideaaaaaaaa!

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 2

Even if Britney didn't support this release we wouldn't know as long as she's under the conservatorship. They could use anything she says against this release as another example of how they are trying to save her career and keep her financially afloat while shes sabotages it... just like they did with The Zone when she didn't want to make an appearance.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Well she had the autonomy to say "No, I don't want to record a new album!" which is something huge to me, since she owed them, by contract, a new album before the end of the year (correct me if I'm wrong). She declined a second option with the Christmas album...

I said it in my original post you quoted. It's for sure a deal between RCA and Britney. They turn it like she's into it, but they didn't mention it's because it was her best option, since the songs are already recorded and she didn't have to work for this re-release. That's all I'm saying. But my english is not that great so I can understand that people can misunderstood me.

I meant they turn it like Britney took the phone and called and RCA and be like "Hi it's Britney b* itch, look I woke up this morning and I felt like I wanted to re release Glory!"

But it was more like

"Hi, Britney you have to record a new album before the end of the year!"

"No, thank's!"

"Ok, what about a christmas album?"

"Bye yall!"

"Ok what about a re release, the songs are already recorded you don't have to work, it's the last and only option you have!"

"Ok then!"

and now they are like: Britney came up with this ideaaaaaaaa!

This seems possible tbh, not with a direct conversation with Britney, but her team, and if she's refusing to work but has a contract to fulfill, it might be the best business move they came up with. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

when they have no idea what's actually going on. 

We actually kinda have an idea, don’t we? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:  Even though I can’t say that I %100 know britney doesnt support it, I THINK that she doesnt support because of all the reasons we already know...not out of nowhere like the “she wants it” statements. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 10pm24 said:

We actually kinda have an idea, don’t we? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:  Even though I can’t say that I %100 know britney doesnt support it, I THINK that she doesnt support because of all the reasons we already know...not out of nowhere like the “she wants it” statements. 

You can think you do but none of us know the full story. 

• Like 1
Just now, PickleSpears said:

You can think you do but none of us know the full story. 

I dont say we know the full story ofc. But we know a fair amount of the story that suggests she wouldn’t support it and she havent even said a word about it anyways. Guess we’ll have to wait and see if she hypes it on her birthday :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: “The Zone letters” realness or a caption 🎀🎀🎀 won’t do it tho :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Meanwhile, making threads that suggests she supports it without adding “rumor” to the title feels so wrong and an obvious way of making excuses :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 2