Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

I will be streaming SITS, Matches and any new Mood Ring Remixes along with the other hundreds of Britney songs on streaming platforms that contribute to team Con equally :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If you're going to boycott the "new" releases than you need to boycott streaming every single Britney spears song also. If you are doing that I respect you and your decision and applaud you for it. If you are not prepared to boycott every song then your argument is invalid and you need to calm down and probably take a Xanax or something and stop attacking other Britney fans who have different opinions :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

This fan base has a history of being messy but hating on each other really shouldn't be happening. 

Trust me I get it we all love this woman so much that we're willing to do everything in our power to help her and not help team Con but you not streaming or buying 2 or 3 songs out of 100s and breaking up the fanbase probably isn't the best solution

Also @Slayer some of us still like you lol :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Been reading all your comments:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

And came up to the question:

Why some of you guys give so much importance to downvotes, I mean, it's just a downvote right? It's not real life:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Idk maybe cuz people are losing reputation points here I guess? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

however there r some people that just downvote yr post for nothing like some people I would not like to tag :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Been reading all your comments:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

And came up to the question:

Why some of you guys give so much importance to downvotes, I mean, it's just a downvote right? It's not real life:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Why do we put any importance in anything on the internet?

Bc it's an extension of real life. The internet is very powerful as well.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I know there's a spin of humor there but:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

when did this fanbase start believing every single "insider" and rumor. The fact that this thread is featured and twitter stans are believing 100% one tweet...? I mean this is the exact reason why the cship was able to work 12 years without anyone caring about it in the first place :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hey as long as people are getting new music and some fans dream she might have a chance to chart on iTunes :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

14 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I will be streaming SITS, Matches and any new Mood Ring Remixes along with the other hundreds of Britney songs on streaming platforms that contribute to team Con equally :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If you're going to boycott the "new" releases than you need to boycott streaming every single Britney spears song also. If you are doing that I respect you and your decision and applaud you for it. If you are not prepared to boycott every song then your argument is invalid and you need to calm down and probably take a Xanax or something and stop attacking other Britney fans who have different opinions :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

This fan base has a history of being messy but hating on each other really shouldn't be happening. 

Trust me I get it we all love this woman so much that we're willing to do everything in our power to help her and not help team Con but you not streaming or buying 2 or 3 songs out of 100s and breaking up the fanbase probably isn't the best solution

Also @Slayer some of us still like you lol :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I have been boycotting her music and work since Spring of 2019  as every person with ti y bit of humanity and common sense in them should do.

• Love 2