Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

3 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

I dont say we know the full story ofc. But we know a fair amount of the story that suggests she wouldn’t support it and she havent even said a word about it anyways. Guess we’ll have to wait and see if she hypes it on her birthday :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: “The Zone letters” realness or a caption 🎀🎀🎀 won’t do it tho :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Meanwhile, making threads that suggests she supports it without adding “rumor” to the title feels so wrong and an obvious way of making excuses :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

" we love common sense and logic :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

keep spilling the tea :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: "

• Love 4

It's not so much about boycotting her music, it's about respecting her wishes.

I understand we don't fully know her stance on the matter because she isn't speaking out publicly, however, her lawyer has stated she refuses to "work" while Jamie is involved in the conservatorship. The word "work" implies everything related to the brand. Therefore, I feel, her wishes and desires should be respected and, yes, her record label should also be respecting her wishes at this present time otherwise it sends mixed messages, and results in the mess that is the forum over the past 72+ hours. RCA is not a small, independent label. They don't need Britney to make them money over the festive season. They have plenty of other artists, in better personal and professional situations, who can make them a few dollars. 

It's highly inappropriate in my opinion to put this out when Britney is quite literally fighting to gain back some form of control in her personal and professional life. 

I'm not going to judge too harshly those who are supporting it but I personally cannot feel happy, pleased, elated or excited about new music when she is seemingly unhappy with her current situation.

It doesn't sit right with me and never will. I'm not even sure a video of her throwing her support behind it will change my mind because I doubt it will be sincere. I mean, she was forced, allegedly, to record a video while being held in a wellness facility against her will, allegedly, and then Lou Taylor ®️, allegedly, scripted the caption on that particular post. And some people here will feel better to have a video of her supporting this re-release? Lou may be out of the picture but one big player is not. 

And finally, don't get me started on a possible BSB collab. I wouldn't support that in 1999 and I certainly wouldn't support it now even if her personal and professional situation was how she wanted it. 

• Love 5
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

it doesn't sit right with me and never will. I'm not even sure a video of her throwing her support behind it will change my mind because I doubt it will be sincere. I mean, she was forced, allegedly, to record a video while, allegedly, being held in a wellness facility against her will and then Lou Taylor ®️, allegedly, scripted the caption on that particular post. 

If she genuinely supports it, you aren't willing to support it? I understand being skeptical of everything. Just genuinely asking. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

If she genuinely supports it, you aren't willing to support it? I understand being skeptical of everything. Just genuinely asking. 

We'll never know if she genuinely supports it. There lies the problem. 

But I'd never support a BSB collab. sassy fix my life GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Yall are freaking dense. Court documents says that she refused to work while her father is still around. This money is going towards the conservatorship, but let's believe a random tweet. If you want to purchase these things coming out do so but don't lie to yourself and others and pretend that you are not supporting this mess and keep it 100. The cognitive dissonance is real

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Like 1

But for real what makes folks think that she'll suddenly be into making music and working again? After she literally said on the record that so long as her father is involved she refuses to work? 

We're gonna see another sketchy Instagram video where she says she's fine with it while her eyes are darting off to the side looking at the person forcing her to do it. 

I would believe something like she's going to work on a whole new album and THIS stuff is to create interest and hype. I'm not convinced these piddly efforts are something she is actually directly behind. 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2

Although its Britney Online and they have been a reliable source since forever, Im not sure Britney came up with that and "fully suports it". Only a statement straight up from her on live camera would make me feel comfortable with this situation, but that wont happen. Still since Spotify is the platform I use Im simply gonna stream it, but I wont buy it or help trending. Im not even excited about it tho, when it comes it comes and smth that I learned this past monhts is that I shouldnt loose my **** with stuff I cant control :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

11 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

No, we did not report that.

We all know The Zone was not her idea.

We really don't know if this means she's gonna promote it.

She didn't want The Zone, Domination was cancelled because she was actually dominating the residence and putting everyone on blast and James didn't like it (ALLEGEDLY FOR LEGAL REASONS).

Ok, so I'm gonna write a little bit here, I really hope someone reads it.

I'm one of the 2 owners of Britney Online and we really try our hardest to put up the best material we could get. We work really really hard backstage and there's a lot of people involved in our staff to try and keep on bringing more stuff to you all.

Having said that, we get a lot of information of Britney's career and also her current situation and this DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT come from Britney's camp. While we can't really talk about most of it, there's some little things here and there that we are always hesitant to post (information), but we end up not doing it. Why? Because with Britney, things are always changing at the very last minute.

If we could access to the old Exhale archive, you guys could see that there's some little details I've shared here that turned out to be true, like the Tinashe collab. Again, we mostly don't put up this kind of stuff on our fansite because things change a LOT. For example, the news of this whole reissue + SITS was not supposed to be out there until December, but things are always changing.

We decided to post this because we actually have seen the fanbase being divided about this Glory release, so what we really wanted is for fans to stop arguing with each other and see that Britney is giving her blessing to this project. She's actually very involved with the whole theme (fun fact: the chains are her idea) and she's the one to decided to do this re-release when she saw the #Justice4Glory campaign. Also, mind this, but this whole situation is being solely handled by her label.

We really can't put out receipts or talk about our sources, but I think time will prove us right and you guys can decide wether to believe it or not. I really hope this doesn't turn against us and you guys send hate for supporting this. At the end of the day, we are a fansite and we will always report about her career moves and her personal life (to some extent).

Most of the fan accounts are reporting sources from ATRL, they are not putting out the info themselves. Some of them are reliable ones, but our sources are completely different.

Lots of love to you! 

Thank you Jordan, our DMs are open whenever you want to have a little talk.

Thanks for clarifying some things! Time will tell! Best of luck!:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

So who is behind BritneyOnline?

I hate it when we fans are scraping for new real information, and then other fans claim to have exclusives, or actually do, but then they don't say how they got it, or why. Suddenly they are different from us? I don't get it.

Well it's not that simple. You can't just drop the names of your sources. We're talking about real people here, with jobs, etc. People can get sued by labels, management teams, etc. Just take everything with a grain of salt and you should be okay, meaning that whatever the "insider" is saying could turn out to be true as much as it can be false.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

She didn't want The Zone, Domination was cancelled because she was actually dominating the residence and putting everyone on blast and James didn't like it (ALLEGEDLY FOR LEGAL REASONS).

I'm one of the 2 owners of Britney Online and we really try our hardest to put up the best material we could get. We work really really hard backstage and there's a lot of people involved in our staff to try and keep on bringing more stuff to you all.

Having said that, we get a lot of information of Britney's career and also her current situation and this DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT come from Britney's camp. While we can't really talk about most of it, there's some little things here and there that we are always hesitant to post (information), but we end up not doing it. Why? Because with Britney, things are always changing at the very last minute.

If we could access to the old Exhale archive, you guys could see that there's some little details I've shared here that turned out to be true, like the Tinashe collab. Again, we mostly don't put up this kind of stuff on our fansite because things change a LOT. For example, the news of this whole reissue + SITS was not supposed to be out there until December, but things are always changing.

We decided to post this because we actually have seen the fanbase being divided about this Glory release, so what we really wanted is for fans to stop arguing with each other and see that Britney is giving her blessing to this project. She's actually very involved with the whole theme (fun fact: the chains are her idea) and she's the one to decided to do this re-release when she saw the #Justice4Glory campaign. Also, mind this, but this whole situation is being solely handled by her label.

We really can't put out receipts or talk about our sources, but I think time will prove us right and you guys can decide wether to believe it or not. I really hope this doesn't turn against us and you guys send hate for supporting this. At the end of the day, we are a fansite and we will always report about her career moves and her personal life (to some extent).

Most of the fan accounts are reporting sources from ATRL, they are not putting out the info themselves. Some of them are reliable ones, but our sources are completely different.

Lots of love to you! 

Oh OK, I didn't know all that... 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Lots of love to you! 

Girl I love you.

But even I could have come out with story/narrative like this.

9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Suddenly they are different from us? I don't get it.

I see you live in the Exhale bubble... There are many forums/people that get scoops waaaay ahead of us, some of them even laugh at how slow Exhale works sometimes but members here are not ready for that conversation  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

• Like 1