Jesy Nelson announces she's leaving Little Mix

Slayer

19 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

I just recently gotten in Little Mix' music (they are such an underrated girl group and it sucks US doesn't give them recognition they deserve, they could be HUGE here if RCA promoted them properly) and it pains be to see Jesy going through this. She's not overweight at all and this coming from a GUY! Whoever bullies her is simply just jealous from the way I see it. 

They are signed to a different Label in the US 

@Slayercan tell you. They are signed to Columbia records. 

The US Label is problematic since day one. 

They wanted the girls to flirt and act like they wanted to put out with the DJs and the radio programmers. 

So, yeah they refused and Columbia just treated then as just a contractual obligation, they can't get out of. 

Just because the girls stood their ground and said no, Columbia just said F U 2. 

And I guess RCA renogiatiated the US contract just for Digital promotion and No Physical product at all. 

I think Like @Slayersaid 

She enjoyed lockdown, she got to rest, and obviously had a mental health break As all the girls had days off in a row. 

I do think when Jesy said she wasn't ready for the whole go back to work thing as for group's like Little Mix, it's non stop and they are use to record album, tour and repeat it all over again. 

I kinda think Confetti should have been delayed til Next year. 

I think for everybody including Jesy. Taking the year off would have been more beneficial. 

Like a Spice girl fan said. 

Honestly if Geri and Mel C were given this opportunity to just rest like Jesy is. The end of that group would have been much different, But that's the big difference of the Music industry. 

It's no longer about the money. 

And especially after a I forgot her name, but she committed suicide this February and it was due to a break up over a man that impacted her mental health, They said. We didn't need Jesy to do what happened with Caroline Flack. 

That was the Wake up call in the UK industry about mental health. 

If people wanna know how popular Jesy is ..

Her Limited Edition Picture vinyl of Confetti was the First to actually sell out, just by pre orders ...

Same with Her Cassette tape edition of Confetti. Pink with Glitter. 

That sold out first 

She is definitely the most popular member of the group. 

Even though they are trying to make Perrie go solo cos she is basically the one with the pipes in the group. 

It just dawned on me.

@Slayer

If this was the 90s. Jesy would be considered ****, not heavy set or fat. 

Me and my friend had this conversation. 

Her and Geri have the same body type. 

Geri was considered **** and she was the heaviest out if all the Spice girls, but she was considered the ***iest and she wore **** outfits like Jesy and got praised to no end. 

My friend asked me what changed. 

I said Social media basically has an official say of what's the perfect body and what's not. 

My friend had to go to therapy cos she didn't realize by competing with social media girls, it would cause severe mental health damage and self esteem issues. 

She left instagram but went back to facebook and left la for Oregon she basically had to leave and start over. 

That's another realty that messes up girls.

Instagram beauty culture 

@Jordan Miller that would be a perfect topic for your youtube channel 

The gay community is already facing that beauty standard of six pack and fake filter's and basically almost plastic surgery to look young at only 20. 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm absolutely devastated :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Jesy's announcement:

130730050_1119002881848320_3955859074029

Little Mix broke the news on instagram:

779309be5de1f590c60946a714cc4755.jpg

After an amazing 9 years together Jesy has made the decision to leave Little Mix. This is an incredibly sad time for all of us but we are fully supportive of Jesy. We love her very much and agree that it is so important that she does what is right for her mental health and well-being. We are still very much enjoying our Little Mix journey and the 3 of us are not ready for it to be over. We know that Jesy leaving the group is going to be really upsetting news for our fans. We love you guys so much and are so grateful for your loyalty and continued support of all of us. We’re looking forward to seeing so many of you on tour.

Love always,

Jade, Perrie and Leigh-Anne

rsz_7c1a4679bf0fd13a3f7ee414f7932046.jpg.266ccbf53c7d604b362c1f79ffa2e87a.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block