Jesy Nelson announces she's leaving Little Mix

Slayer

Update: Jesy from Little Mix announced she's leaving Little Mix for good. She wrote fans a letter explaining she's focusing on her mental health:

130730050_1119002881848320_3955859074029

Little Mix broke the news on instagram:

779309be5de1f590c60946a714cc4755.jpg

After an amazing 9 years together Jesy has made the decision to leave Little Mix. This is an incredibly sad time for all of us but we are fully supportive of Jesy. We love her very much and agree that it is so important that she does what is right for her mental health and well-being. We are still very much enjoying our Little Mix journey and the 3 of us are not ready for it to be over. We know that Jesy leaving the group is going to be really upsetting news for our fans. We love you guys so much and are so grateful for your loyalty and continued support of all of us. We’re looking forward to seeing so many of you on tour.

Love always,

Jade, Perrie and Leigh-Anne

Previously:

I hope she's doing okay and focusing on her health/mental health :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Jesy has been absent from the group since the end of October and her PR stated initially stated she was unwell, she missed performing/hosting at the EMA's, missed the finale of Little Mix: The Search and has been absent from other interviews/promo over the past two weeks.

Jesy is known to struggle with mental health, so I hope she is doing okay and keeping strong :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I'm proud of her for putting herself first and taking a break and focusing on her health, whether it be her mental health or health in general. I hope she's feeling okay soon.

This is from Little Mix's PR:

skynews-little-mix-the-search_5099165.jp

SPL5161140_006-1-742x388.jpg

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Just found out about them and saw how much abuse she had o deal with:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Hope she will be fine and take care of herself first before taking on any promotional responsibilities :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She literally received so much abuse and it started to pick up again recently :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm glad she's putting her health first too! I wish her a speedy recovery and she sees how amazing she is!

The way this doc still breaks my heart!

• Love 3

You would be surprised how many fans she had. She's the favorite member. 

While I don't think this is another Geri Halliwell or Zayn situation. 

I know when this first happened the press was the first to bring back we were here before with The Spice girls and one direction. 

I don't think she left, But I feel like none of them were given really rest time. 

Most groups suffer based off the fact they don't get a day off. 

They are worked til the point of making physical exhaustion. .

I just think Jesy needs just that rest. .

Our Bodies aren't made for constantly working and living on a publicity schedule. 

To have naps and sleep penciled in like appointments. That's when you know you're pushing it. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You would be surprised how many fans she had. She's the favorite member. 

While I don't think this is another Geri Halliwell or Zayn situation. 

I know when this first happened the press was the first to bring back we were here before with The Spice girls and one direction. 

I don't think she left, But I feel like none of them were given really rest time. 

Most groups suffer based off the fact they don't get a day off. 

They are worked til the point of making physical exhaustion. .

I just think Jesy needs just that rest. .

Our Bodies aren't made for constantly working and living on a publicity schedule. 

To have naps and sleep penciled in like appointments. That's when you know you're pushing it. 

I definitely do not think she is permanently leaving, I think she needs a break and she has been trolled SO much recently.

Jesy said in one of her last interviews that she was sad lockdown was over here in the UK as it meant she had to go back to her hectic work schedule!

I just hope she has good people around her and stays strong :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You will be happy again one day Jesy :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

aa5660bc0e112e705c77e190ef11ab289f636c11

I wish she had the same backbone lizzo has. ..

I know we're taught to be kind, But that really doesn't do any good against Haters. 

I hope lizzo gets in contact with her. 

I also noticed that it all began with the sweet Melody video and everybody.

Noticed the weight gain, but everybody gained weight during covid-19. 

Nobody was immune to it. 

• Love 1

I care so much about this girl, she seems so nice and passionate about performing. She's made for this, her stage presence is so strong.

That's too sad she couldn't enjoy properly the success of the new album. All this work for not being able to share it with her public.

I wish her to find peace and bliss, and to come back stronger!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

I care so much about this girl, she seems so nice and passionate about performing. She's made for this, her stage presence is so strong.

That's too sad she couldn't enjoy properly the success of the new album. All this work for not being able to share it with her public.

I wish her to find peace and bliss, and to come back stronger!

Me too :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: 

I just hope she's okay, she's such a sweet person and deserves the world :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

She literally received so much abuse and it started to pick up again recently :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm glad she's putting her health first too! I wish her a speedy recovery and she sees how amazing she is!

The way this doc still breaks my heart!

Kate Hopkins is really such a vile human being. Jesy is for sure not even overweight. She's curvy and got a really **** bombshell body. I hate having to read anything Katie Hopkins says.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Kate Hopkins is really such a vile human being. Jesy is for sure not even overweight. She's curvy and got a really **** bombshell body. I hate having to read anything Katie Hopkins says.

Katie is disgusting, she even STILL tweets hate about her remorselessly. Thankfully twitter deleted her account because of how negative she is!

• Love 2

I’m new to Little Mix fandom. I love them so much, but Jesy is by far my favorite! I have recently been watching video after video of her and her struggles. Jesy is a sweet, gentle soul, much like Britney. And Jade takes care of her like a sister but all of the girls support her. She will be ok and I am glad she is putting her mental health first. 

• Love 1

Lately I had a feeling something heavy was behind her absence, but we still don't know.

I also got into her troubles with body image and bullying, it's a very sad story. The whole physical aspect seems to be the only thing that matters to her, and I can't judge her because I can't even imagine what she's been through.

She's a sweet but fragile person and I hope she'll manage to find her strenght and happiness, whether with LM or not. I'm rooting for her :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block