Jesy Nelson announces she's leaving Little Mix

Slayer

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

tumblr_mictny9vVL1ry8rcwo1_500.gif

OMGosh what!? That's so so sad! They truly became the blueprint for what a girl band is supposed to be like! Oh my -:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

But hey! Business/music aside, she is doing the right thing for herself!- taking care of her health (something Britney never had the chance to do until her hiatus). So as long as she's healthy and happy with where she's going, that's what matters. There'll always be work to be done but health is more important, especially mental health - it's been neglected by so many throughout the years and frankly if you don't put your foot down, the industry will never frankly care if you're doing well or not as long as you're making cash for them. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision but surely it feels right for her. Whatever happens from here on with Little Mix, it doesn't really matter. They've stayed together longer than any other girl group, 10 years (right?), and they've released some amazing songs and ballads, they've performed so so well and most of all, they've stayed true to themselves and continued to support each other! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Good luck, Jesy! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

This is the worst thing to wake up to :( I’m so sad for all of them . At least there wasn’t a shady announcement like FH did. 

love those girls so much. 

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: it's so sad!

It must have been incredibly hard knowing how close they all are, I guess it just shows much Jesy really was struggling :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I have faith/hope she'll come back one day, Little Mix isn't Little Mix without all four girls :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ugh I can't even say much, i'm just so sad :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

If you feel that I can do something about it, you know how to reach me. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I genuinely cannot believe this is happening. I really hope she does a 'Take That' where she returns in the future (Take That are a UK band where Robbie Williams left but he comes back sometimes for the odd tour/album).

Actually I can see her to do that. She's so passionate about performing. Moreover, there's their 10 years anniversary next year. I really can't see Pez, Leigh-Anne and Jade to continue without Jesy. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Noooooooo. This is so sad:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I genuinely believed she was just taking some time off:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

LM will DEFINITELY NOT be the same without her, her passion and her charisma will be missed.:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Me too, I always thought she'd come back in the new year :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

She deserves the world, I can't imagine LM as a 3 forever. What makes Little Mix specially is all four girls, they each bring something so special and integral to the group :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

12 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Not when I'm only starting to get to know them :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Hopefully Jesy will return when she finds her happiness again :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm not ready for LM to be over yet :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:At least the 3 remaining girls do have strong presence, talent and charisma. I think they will still slay.

They have so much amazing content out there for you catch up on!

Today is a really sad day for the fandom :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I've followed them since the beginning in 2011 and been rooting for them ever since.

It's bittersweet because i'm happy Little Mix are staying together but it's sad such a MASSIVE part of the group is leaving :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

The girls will still slay as a 3 but I just love Jesy so much.

11 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

If you feel that I can do something about it, you know how to reach me. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Actually I can see her to do that. She's so passionate about performing. Moreover, there's their 10 years anniversary next year. I really can't see Pez, Leigh-Anne and Jade to continue without Jesy. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

I really thought she'd be there for the 10 year anniversary next year :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I'd love Perrie, Jade & Leigh-Anne to prove us all long and stay together for a few more albums, but right now i'm finding it hard to see that. But I fully respect them staying together because if they are loving their jobs and living the dream they should continue.

I love all of these girls individually, four sweet down to earth girls who deserve the world :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I'm always here for you too! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough... :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:
I just recently fell in love with the group, and I am very sad about it, just as if they were my friends.
So I can't imagine for you guys who follow them for years...

Little Mix will never be the same without Jesy, and unfortunately I am quite sure the trio will slowely lose it's appeal. Not that the 3  girls aren't amazing, but the energy, the balance, won't be the same.

And selfishely I feel betrayed, heartbroken and (I must admit) a little mad at her, as if Jesy was breaking up with me :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I don't know how bad is her mental health, but it would have been amazing if she would have wait after the tour to leave the group. She would have took a last big wave of love every night from the fans, and make a proper farewell. 

Anyway I wish her all the best and to find peace and bliss 

good bye GIF

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough... :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:
I just recently fell in love with the group, and I am very sad about it, just as if they were my friends.
So I can't imagine for you guys who follow them for years...

Little Mix will never be the same without Jesy, and unfortunately I am quite sure the trio will slowely lose it's appeal. Not that the 3  girls aren't amazing, but the energy, the balance, won't be the same.

And selfishely I feel betrayed, heartbroken and (I must admit) a little mad at her, as if Jesy was breaking up with me :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I don't know how bad is her mental health, but it would have been amazing if she would have wait after the tour to leave the group. She would have took a last big wave of love every night from the fans, and make a proper farewell. 

Anyway I wish her all the best and to find peace and bliss 

good bye GIF

Worst year ever :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm just happy i'm seeing so much love and support for her online, she deserves the absolute world.

I agree, Little Mix will not be the same without her. All four girls are so important :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I really hope she comes back one day, the only way I see it is is long in the future though for a 'reunion' tour or something :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I hope Perrie, Jade & Leigh-Anne do amazing and continue on the legacy, I'll respect whatever they decide to do. They've done SO well to hold the fort down and put on spectacular shows and respected Jesy's privacy while she's been on her break.

I can't believe this is happening :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

But I respect Jesy and her decision and I remember how cruel people were to her, like i'd never witnessed anything so bad before or seen anyone getting trolled so much. 

Wishing her the best :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm going to continue supporting Jesy and all the other girls. Little Mix forever :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Aww I'm sorry about this Slayer :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I wish I could do more to comfort you :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block